LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Stalks Teen Wearing a Diaper

The sad fact is that EVERY fetish has sickos in it. But of course since ours is more off the main stream people will be more willing to tar us all with the same brush.

It is well to remember that ALL segments of society have their share of "sickos" in them. The ABDL scene is one that happens to attract more media attention when one of us crosses the line.

Watch where you step. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I know how "new people" in a message board are usually not taken very seriously. However, I would like to offer a slighly different opinion that the majority here. I don't think this is a big deal. Well, let me rephrase: I think it is HORRIBLE that a young, innocent girl was molested by a wacko, and I hope he goes to jail or, if he is proven insane, gets the help he needs. So, from that standoint, it's a terrible thing. However, I don't see this as a big deal for the AB community. lol I think the guys who appear on talk shows, diapered and cooing, have the potential to do more "harm" to the reputation of infantilists than do a few lone crazies. Bottom line? This guy will be seen as a sicko criminal who deserves what he gets, period.

What? Are you folks worried that the bad press will make it harder to come out of the hamper (lol sorry, I just thought of that metaphor) :D

Are we planning a Diaper-Pride demonstration in a major city and are worried that, because of the actions of some weird pervert that we will have fruit thrown at us as we march down Broadway? Are we thinking the bad press will prevent us from finding our long sought after Mommy or Daddy, as it were? Are we afraid that Narcs are gonna raid those newly planned Diaper conventions in the Waldorf? Diaper fetishes are very secretive in nature for most people. For the rare few who have no problem with who knows about them, I am quite sure that they still could care less. In other words, most people here will continue with what they were doing and how they were doing it regardless of this.

Come on folks, lighten up. If you are going to be saddened by anything in this regaard, be saddened by a world where innocent people like the young girl in the aforementioned news article can be molested on the street by a pervert, not by some unenlightened plattitude like "Oh my God, look how this will effect me and people like me!"

Aside from everything else, MOST PEOPLE have never heard of this story. I know I didn't before stumbling across this thread. look, let me clarify something. In the Fifties and Sixties it was EVIL to be gay. Nobody talked about domination and submission fantasies, foot fetishes, rape fantasies and other role playing games, though of course they were just as prevalent, albeit not discussed. The AB/DL fetish has just not yet been "accepted" by society at large as "okay" like these other fetishes & lifestyles, and regardless of what happened with this poor teenager, it isn't likely to be any time soon. I seriously doubt anyone will even remember this in a year or two.

• 3 months later...
Guest dltravis

Thats really horrible because just one or two fuckin assholes can give our entire group a horrible image, that guy has some serious issues and deserves to be locked up.

• 2 weeks later...

The guys is sick, what more can I say.

As for setting us back two years, I doubt it. It would need huge coverage for that, which I doubt it will get. To my mind, if somebody already thinks we are pervs this will just reinforce what they think. If somebody has a partner who wears diapers, I find it unlikely that this would change their mind about that partner. And for everyone else who reads it, well they would have forgotten about it within a day or two and will be reading about something else instead.

This sort of stuff makes us look bad for sure. But I feel the negative impact that things like this have on our community, is sometimes blown out of proportion.

Beth

"Are we planning a Diaper-Pride demonstration in a major city and are worried that, because of the actions of some weird pervert that we will have fruit thrown at us as we march down Broadway?"

Well, we're not exactly waltzing down Broadway ( although, I have starred there ). But Sissy Tami and I will be an entry in the Vegas "Pride" parade, May 2nd of this year as well as the LA "Pride" in Long Beach, May 18. I think all this paranoia from within the community is unwarranted. Most of it seems to stem from those who would be afraid of their own shadow, should that shadow reflect them wearing a diaper. Relax, people. Ain't no big thang.

I would encourage everyone (who has the courage) and who can make it to either march, to join Sissy Tami and I in proclaiming our freedom and joy. Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges! Just diapers. S'Okay?

If you're interested, contact me: lynniehyde@yahoo.com/. We'll get logistical from there. And, put our best, pretty face on.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup: