LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy Hey!

Hey babs and bigs! My name's Jake! Ive been a fan of the ABDL scene for quite some time. Oh! I should also mention that I'm a furry as well! Granted I like the cleaner side of it, but I've been looking for a place to meet others like me and be able to talk about stuff like Bluey, or Paw Patrol, or be able to act like a kid without being judged. I hope to make lots of friends on here! Just letting yall know I am an Adult Baby! So don't use words that are to big haha!
I love video games, drawing, writing stories and watching stuff! My favorite show right now is Bluey and my favorite game at the moment is....uh....I dunno! Anyways. I'd love to get to know everyone else! I'm pretty friendly and am always happy and eager to meet new folks! I am taken by my wonderful boyfriend, but he is totally fine with me making friends and doing rps! So please, even if you're a daddy or a mommy say hi! I love getting to know others and be a super good boy! Hope you guys are all having a fantastic day!

Hi and welcome to DD Jake. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. Come on in, grab a high chair! Make yourself at home. I’m sure you won’t be sorry, it’s a great site, with lots of likeminded people. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
On 7/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

Welcome Jake

Thank you man /)w(\

15 hours ago, curiouswetter said:

Welcome! Fellow lover of Bluey here thanks to my kiddos. 

Heheheh who’s your favorite :3?