LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Golden Rule pvt Salinas98

Kayla just nods wanting to scream her name is Kayla not baby Kayla… She feels like her plan is working maybe they’ll change their mind after all. she thinks to herself willing to do almost anything not to go to new beginnings…

”Hmm I don’t know.” Kayla thinks for a minute and try’s to think of the least babyish thing she can think of..

”How about color?” 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a warm smile Kim gets some crayons and paper for Kayla to draw on. In addition she takes a coloring book from Kayla's old stuff they brought back out of the cellar.

Putting it down infront of her, Kim announces with a happy voice, "All there baby girl. Let's start!"

Taking a piece of paper and placing it between them, Kim suggests "How about you draw on this side and I on the other side? We can switch after a minute and repeat until we are done! How does that sound sweety?"

Kayla doesn’t like this playtime she truly feels like a toddler as she is presented with the colors and no one even talks to her like an adult it’s all sickly sweet baby talk… It made her feel like she ate too much chocolate cake! 

“Hmm sure that’s fine.” Kayla blushed feeling stupid sitting there in a diaper bring treated just like the baby’s she used to babysit for..

She took the crayons and began coloring..

”What is this new beginnings place going to be like?” She quit coloring cause she really was curious to what her future held. 

"New Beginnings is a very modern place, that will train you to become the best baby girl ever! During your stay you will be given a special medicine that will help to bring your body back to earlier stages. You will develop all the the cravings a baby girl should have and will derive physical pleasure from doing them. At the sime time your mind is trained to accept your new infantile role and transition into becoming a good baby girl. You only graduate from New Beginnings after your changes are complete and stable, which will be tested thoroughly.", Kim explains enthusiastically.

Noticing Kayla's distress, she adds "Don't worry baby girl. You will keep all your memories and stay the same person. They just correct your naughty attitude and will make you so much more adorable!" Thinking about how Kayla will become completly incontinent, she releases a sweet giggle.

In theory Kayla could retrain what she loses at New Beginnings, but the institute offers a service where she is brought back for a couple days every four months to prevent that. There are even options to increase her regression, for example down to the newborn level, which is the lowest they can go. On this level they don't need the 4 month reeinforcement as there is no recovery possible from this stage, at least with the way New Beginnings training works.

Kayla hated everything she was hearing..

”Pl- please mommy I- I don’t wanna be a baby wear diapers all the time eat baby food or drink bottles or have a nursery this is too much!” Kayla knew all that was coming cause her mommy had told her that and she was just imagining it and was ready to cry…

Kayla was infuriated what happened at school and could only imagine how Elsie and her friends must be living it up knowing they got her and that her life was about to change forever and they would now have the upper hand..

”Pl- please mommy I’ll be good is there anything I can do to get you guys to change your mind!” She finally broke down and began to cry! 

Kim gives Kayla a warm hug and makes soothing sounds. Calming her baby girl before explaining, "We already changed our mind to a lighter regression darling. We will not do so again. I know that you will become a good baby girl!", rocking her softly in her arms.

"Just let go and relax. Everything is fine. You will be so cute in your diapers from now on!"

Kim knows that Kayla does not see the benefits yet, but she is sure that she will do so in the future!

“N- no I- I don’t wanna be a baby and wear stupid diapers I’m not a baby!” She began crying like the baby she soon would be or one that she already is! 

Kayla hated the rocking and the continued baby talk but she figured if this would be her last night being home she didn’t really wanna cause a fight. 

"Shhh, Shhh. Good baby girl. Don't fight it. I love you sooo much Kayla, this will never change!", continuing to soothe her.

"I think it's time for bed. We already prepared your crib for tonight. Mommy made sure that it's extra comfy!"

“Crib I thought you said you was going to wait until I got back before you got all that crap out!” She whined as she began to realize her step mom was looking forward to her being a baby.. 

Once again Kayla doing all she could not to get upset her jaw dropped when she looked at the clock..

”Bed it’s only six, I normally stay up till 11!” She cried as she was starting to realize now one saw her as an adult anymore instead it seemed everyone saw her as a baby! 

Making more cooing sounds, she responds in a warm voice "Babies have to go to bed early. Let's get your tummy nice and full and then it's time for bed!", taking Kayla over to the kitchen, where she unpacks a package that was sent here as express delivery.

With a big smile she gets out some formula and baby food. Booth from a special brand that produces for adult babies. Therefore the portions are bigger in size and contain everything Kayla will need from now on.

Hearing Kim go into the kitchen, James decides to follow. Positioning himself behind Kayla to emphasize that she should better do what Kim wants her to do next.

Kim greets James with a smile and prepares the formula for her baby girl. Filling it into another baby bottle and opening the first meal for Kayla. Presenting both to her daugther, "Go on baby girl, time for dinner. Do you want to feed yourself or would you like mommy to help?"

Kayla was making facts at seeing the baby bottle and baby food everything for her was now BABY! She hated it and despised it but the more she fought it the more she sunk in even further.  

Now she looked on as her step mommy cooed at her and she looked at her dad who shook his head and gave a stern look at Kayla..

James knew his wife was enjoying having a baby and wanted her to enjoy this time as much as she can before Kayla leaves tomorrow..

Are you freaking serious! She thought to herself.. Kayla knew what her dad wanted her to do! 

“I’d like mommy to help.” She said softly looking at her dad who had a big smile on her face..

”Ok babe you feed the baby I’m going to watch the game be good baby girl.” He said kissing her on the head.. 

Feeding Kayla is deeply pleasing for Kim. This is how things always should be. The best thing though is that this food is the same as at the institute. Containing a certain medicine that will over time atrophy Kayla's bladder muscles.

"Such a good girl, open wide!", she coos to her. Making sure that she eats all of it.

After feeding Kayla it's time to bring her into her crib. Kissing her on the forehead, Kim tells her in a warm voice, "Sleep well baby girl! I love you!", raising the crib bars so Kayla is locked into her crib.

At the same time Elise gets off in her diapers from the events earlier this day. Making Kayla go to new Beginnings is so hot!

Kayla made faces and even spit some out but like a good mommy Kim just scooped it up cooed at Kayla and played the airoplane or choo choo game..

”Gross it’s peas and carrots!” She cried as after a minute or two of fussing she finally opened accepting it as it tasted better then having it being spit out then fed again.. 

Once she was cleaned up and fed a bottle she was tired ready to go to bed..

Kayla was so out of it she just laid there as the mobile played and the clown danced.. She had no idea in the special formula was medicine that helped Adult  Babies sleep. 

The next morning comes and nurse Sara starts her tour arround the city to collect all the soon to be baby girls. Uhhh, the thought of them helplessly filling their diapers is intoxicating.

Sitting together with her colleague Becky in the front of the van, they start their tour. What Becky doesen't know is that Sara wears a diaper under her adult clothes, because she likes the thrill that comes with it. Sometimes she even imagines herself in the role of one of the baby girls, even imitating to helplessly fill her diaper. Sara knows that she is a very naughty girl, she truly belongs into thick diapers! -- These thoughts turn her on even more as her kitty becomes slick from arousal.

When they arrive at an house, Sara is responsible for securing the adult baby in the back of the van, while Becky stays in the drivers seat.

The first they pick up is Clara. Like all baby girls they pick up, Clara is in a thick diaper with mittens over her hands and a pacifier in her mouth. Bringing her into the back of the van, Sara is supposed to strap the baby into a harness. What she does instead is taking out a needle with a malicious grin. Quickly injecting it in Clara's arm, she states "This will help you go poo-poo and enjoy the experience! When we arrive at the institute you will be helplessly humping your full diaper!"

Sara basks in the terror she sees in Clara's eyes, strapping her in the harness right afterward. When the drug took full effect she will free Clara from the harness, so the baby girl can go at it.

Sara loves helping the adult babies become even more pathetic then they alteady are. Even if this means breaking some rules. Ohhh, Sara is so excited! A little bit of pee-pee escaping into her diaper. She knows that one day she will be caught, the knowledge making her horny and horrified at the same time. She wonders: How does it feel to have all your maturity stripped away?

Sara goes back to the front of the van and they continue driving to their next location. The last one they will pick up today will be Kayla, at which point Sara is supposed to stay in the back of the van to monitor the baby girls until their arrival at New Beginnings.