LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Golden Rule pvt Salinas98

Golden Rule treat others as you wanna be treated.  That’s what the teachers tried teaching the students and Kayla knew it but she didn’t follow it! 

Kayla was 5’7 and good looking she didn’t have any problems with the boys but for some reason she was jealous of Elise oh she knew why!  Elise was popular and very pretty she even won the homecoming queen but she she have a problem it was a medical problem she had been in an accident and the accident left her with no bladder control she was forced to wear diapers…

The school knew about Kayla and her bullying at wasn’t just Elise she picked on there were others and they had sent notes to her parents and even put her in detention but she just wouldn’t learn…

Kayla saw her it was Elise all by herself she knew she was vulnerable as Elsie’s friends had threatened to beat up Kayla if she didn’t leave Elise alone..

”Hey baby girl where are your babysitters maybe they’re setting up your highchair does mommy need to check baby’s diaper.” 

The bully walked away laughing thinking she got Elise good and couldn’t wait till later cause she enjoyed picking on Elise.. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elise doesn't understand how you can be as arrogant as Kayla and just get away with it. The ill-mannered girl has bad grades and is always gossiping. She knows exactly how far she can go. While we are at it ...

Kayla comes around the corner, seeing that Elise is all alone. This gives her the courage for another snide remark, "Hey baby girl where are your babysitters maybe they’re setting up your highchair does mommy need to check baby’s diaper."

This is one too many times. Elise knows that she could tell her friends, but they wouldnt be able to tell Kayla the lesson she needs to learn. No, no, Elise has something completly different in mind. As she has to wear diapers, she is more sensitive to news surrounding them. This caused her to notice the ad of a new institute for handling problematic girls like Kayla. Knowing that Kayla`s parents are already unnerved by their daughters behaviour, all Elise needs are two things.

The first thing is giving Kaylas parents the right idea. That is done quickly. Now to the next part: She needs Kayla to do something grand, something that stands out. It sounds hard at first, but all Elise has to do is make herself vulnerable. To give Keyla opportunities. The arrogant girl will not be able to resist for long and Elise will make sure that the evidence will be damning ...

Kayla was enjoying her day spreading rumors around she always thought it was pretty funny. 

The bell rang signaling the end of class she went to her locker she saw Elise who was with her friends laughing.  When they saw Kayla they glared at her giving her that look! 

Damn it I can’t do anything now. 

Kayla sat at her desk trying to think of new ways to humiliate baby Elise as she liked to tease her and thought of her as a big baby. 

Oh I know! She smiled thinking of the perfect plan! 

Elise says goodbye to her friends, "I'll catch up with you later, I have something to submit to Mrs. Scholz." She gets a suspicious look from her best friend, but she doesn't elaborate. On the way back, Elise deliberately passes through Kayla's field of vision. Elise's diaper making tantalizing crinkling sounds to the predator in wait.

Kayla saw Elise by herself again. 

“Hey baby girl did you get lost you need mommy to walk you to class.” She teased even patting Elise’s bottom making that unmistakable crinkling noise. 

“I’ll let you go baby us big girls have thing to do.” 

Kayla went practically skipping off to her next class. 

“She gotten out of hand maybe we can send her to military school we’ve tried everything!” James said growing frustrated with his daughters behavior. 

“I know dear I’m at my wits end too I’ve tried everything grounding her I mean she’s seventeen not seven or I’d give her a spanking guess we’ll just hope she does better.” Kim said making her and her husband a sandwich sitting down for lunch. 

James and Kim are Kayla’s parents 

Elise went to hand in her assignment to Mrs. Scholz as she mentioned to her friends. She could have brought her friends along, but she needs to give Kayla some room to attack. When she gets a snide comment from her again Elise just ignores it, but then Kayla invades her personal space. She even has the audacity to pat her bottom!

This is too much and Elise slaps Kaylas hand away, giving the girl a warning look. Kayla is not stopped at all, making another snide comment before getting to her next class.

Elise is pissed, but she is already on the way to deal with it long term. She just has to endure and provoke Kayla. The rest should work itself out. After completing her visit at Mrs. Scholz office, Elise gets quickly to her next class. She even got some praise for finishing the homework assignment so fast.

Arriving at class, Elise takes a little detour to walk right next to where Kayla sits. At the right moment Elise pretends to accidently misstep and bumps into the table. A couple of Kaylas things fall to the ground.

Immedeatly Kayla springs up, belittling Elise again. Making a big scene out of it, while Elise picks up things from the floor. Kayla doesent even seem to notice the dark glares she receives from her classmates for her inapropriate behaviour. Then the teacher comes in. The sight of Kayla openly harassing Elise AGAIN -- because of some accident -- makes her furious.

With a booming voice Mrs. Scholz declares, "Keyla! What the F is wrong with you?" Keyla realizes that she fucked up big time and shuts her mouth, but Mrs. Scholz isnt finished yet, "I will inform your parents about this ..." Her face showing how disappointed she is, before concluding in a dejected tone, "... and right now you will apologize to Elise."

After Kayla was forced to apologize:

After all the excitement at the beginning, the rest of the class goes pretty normally. Elise's plan worked out perfectly and Kayla got into a lot of trouble. The ironic thing is that it's all Kayla's own fault, Elise hardly did anything. After class, Elise makes sure to visit Mrs. Scholz again, knowing that she is about to call Kayla's parents. “Why would you come to my office? You already hand in the assignment …”, asks her teacher a bit perplexed. Elise is quick to answer, “Well, so ... I have heard of a facility. It's called New Beginnings … They focus on fixing aggressive behavior and I thought that maybe …” Fidgeting a bit nervously, Elise looks meekly at Mrs. Scholz.

Her teacher, of course, picks up on what she implies, “Kayla could use a course in this facility. New Beginnings, was it? I will make sure to recommend it to her parents!” With her mission accomplished, Elise excuses herself before leaving the office. Just as she walks out, she runs into Kayla, who listened in. Kayla looks furious, a dangerous glint in her eyes …

Kayla was so mad this was one of her worst days yet!  She was scolded by the teacher and she had to apologize and now she going to have her parents brought into this she knew she was in trouble now! 

“That bitch what the hell Is new beginnings!” She thought as she was careful to listen to what Elise and Mrs Scholz were talking about..

Oh shit hear she comes.. Kayla thinks to herself but then she ran right into Elsie..

She was furious and not even trying to hide the fact that she was listening.. 

“What the hell Is this new beginnings shit!” She demanded angrily..

Kayla was furious and trying to think of away to get Elise back..

Right now she was desperate to find out what this new beginnings place is! 

Elise stumbles back a bit, but quickly gets her bearings. Looking at Kayla with a smug grin she responds, "I think you will soon experience what New Beginnings is. There you should get a feeling of how I feel. I hope that being put in diapers and being put through retraining there will change your character for good."

Kayla looks stunned at the revelation. Revulsion on her face that is slowly replaced by furious anger. Elise doesent wait for Kayla to retaliate, quickly slipping away after her last words.

For once Kayla was stunned and speechless and actually a little intimidated as she was scared what Elise was telling her..

What the hell is she talking about! Kayla finally came out of shock as she now knew something was going to happen to her..

Kayla was enraged and embarrassed what she heard next! 

She went back into her shock her jaw literally hitting the ground and by the time she had pinched herself and realized what happened and NO this wasn’t a bad dream! 

“Get back here you bitch!” She yells as she watches Elise leave giving her a little smile..

Kayla sat down she was now worried 

N- no I’m not going to wear diapers or go away! She yelled not realizing if anyone was watching!  She did all she could not to start kicking her feet like a two year old toddler! 

Elise ignores Kayla and keeps walking away in a fast pace. The tantrum just another confirmation for where Kayla belongs.

At the same time Mrs. Scholz talks to James, Kayla's father, over the phone "I'm calling you because Kayla harrased Elise again. It was quite severe and I had to step in. In addition to telling you, I will have to inform the head of the school. You know what this means ..." There is an akward silence, broken by Kayla's tantrum. James is deeply ashamed by his daugthers behaviour. Something has to change!

Before he is able to apologize for his daugthers rude behaviour, Mrs. Scholz continues, "There is a solution though. Have you heard of New Beginnings?"

Kayla is annoyed and pissed off when Elsie don’t do as she says..

”Elsie get back here now!” She tells 

Kayla is pissed off and scared..

”What the hell is happening new beginnings and she thinks I’m going to end up in diapers!”
Kayla says to herself before heading to her locker 

James take a deep breath or a sigh 

No i haven’t please tell me about it.. 

Mrs. Scholz has the New Beginnings website open on her screen as she informs James, "Its a institute for problematic young people like your daugther. In the course of a couple months, depending on what course has been booked, they retrain their patients to become less agressive, easier to handle and much more humble. They have amazing reviews from many parents. Its called New Beginnings, because they put their charges through earlier phases of their development. A part of it bringing them back to diapers to humble them. As far as I have seen this would be perfect for Kayla. This way she can experience how Elise feels. Maybe she would even stop bullying poor Elise."

Giving James some time to think about it, Mrs. Scholz offers, "If you send Keyla to the institute this week, I will abstain from telling the head of school about the latest incident. How does that sound?"

Elise continues to walk away, leaving Kayla to simmer in her own misery. A product of her own bad choices.

James thinks about it all and he can understand why they have places like these..

His daughter was definitely deserving of this..

”Hmm you say diapers so she’ll be a baby or what since you said new beginnings I’m guessing that’s what the new beginnings means.” 

Hmm this could work out great he thinks to himself as his wife has been wanting another baby..

”Sounds very good!” He didn’t have to think much about it after how she’s been acting stealing his car and his booze..

Kayla tried to pull herself together trying to think of anything she can do to change the way things are now! 

Shortly after the call from the school, James has a discussion with his wife Kim. In the end they decide to enlist Kayla at New Beginnings, there realy isnt any other choice at this point.

Now that they have decided, they go onto the website to learn more about the program.

They learn that there are 5 development phases that can be reached:

In the first stage Kayla would be introduced back into pull ups. She will receive apropriate training to use them for wetting at day and night.

In the second stage Kayla would be put into diapers. Heavy behaviourly retraining will make sure that she becomes much more compliant. Also training for more infantile things like an oral fixation is done.

In the third stage Kayla will have to use her diapers for pooping too. The toilet would be off limits for her at this stage. Accordingly more intensive training is done that links the act of masturbation and feelings of pleasure to her using a diaper. This is crucial for long term stability.

In the fourth stage Kayla will be put into special equipment and receive medicine. The goal in this phase is to make her unable to hold her pee and poop. In addition the equipment makes her unable to walk, forcing her to crawl like a baby. In addition she will be prevented by a pacifier from speaking. Kayla will be treated like a toddler, dependant on others. Subjects completing this stage often never stop using diapers after they leave the institute.

The fifth and final stage is called the newborn stage. In this stage Kayla would be unable to move. She will be breastfed from a wet nurse. In this stage subjects get medication that will permanently make them incontinent and remove any pubic hair, removing the last traces of their adulthood. The intense training in this stage has caused in some cases also mental regression to infantile stages.

There are 3 different options that the institute offers. The first option only covers stages 1 to 3. The second option covers stages 2 to 4 and the last option is for stages 3 to 5. Whatever option is selected, the institute starts everyone on stage 3 and then works their way up or down.

This depends on the persons behaviour, but at least two stages of the selected option must be completed fully to leave the institute. This takes usualy between three and six months. After completion the institute offers a daily retraining course every 2 weeks.

James and Kim discuss things Kim lights up 

“If it will teach her to be a better person then let’s do it I’ll prepare the new nursery so when she comes home from the institute she’ll be able to have her very own nursery I’m been wanting another baby this will be perfect!” Kim smiles and is overjoyed about being a mommy again.. 

James smiles and feels good seeing his wife so happy..

”Ok we’ll pick thee and five and when she comes home you’ll have your new baby!” 

James calls up Mrs Scholz and says they agree to send her to new beginnings…

James just wonders how he’s going to break into Kayla.. 

After Kayla comes home after school, she has a bad feeling. Knowing that her teacher talked with her parents about sending her to New Beginnings ...

"Welcome home!", Kayla is greeted by her father. He closes the door behind her and Kayla suspects from his serious expression that her bad premonitions are about to come true.

James asks his daughter, "Come with me, we need to talk about something with your mother," and leads Kayla into the living room, where they all sit down.

Kayla feels like she is on trial as she sits across from her parents. She knows she has screwed up again, and this time a simple apology won't cut it.

Kim confesses, "James and I heard about the incident at school. It was made clear to us last time by the school board that another offense will result in you being kicked out of school. You know you're already at the limit and you still couldn't hold back..."

Kim pauses for a moment to let what has been said sink in, before continuing, "We have, however, talked to your teacher and found a solution. We learned about an institute called New Beginnings and read up on it extensively. You must understand that the decision was not easy for us. We love you Kayla, but it can't go on like this!"

James puts a hand on his wife's shoulder and continues, "Kim and I have decided to send you there. You will learn to better yourself and hopefully the experience will teach you some humility. We have booked the most intensive of the three avaible courses for you, as we feel you are in dire need of it. We know this might feel unfair to you, but know that your behaviour at the institute is just as important as the course we have booked."

Making a small pause, James concludes, "In which condition you come back to us depends on your own decisions there. We hope that you will be reasonable this time, but if I am to be honest... I think you will manage to get to the final stage and complete it."

Kayla is to shocked to say anything, still processing what is happening to her. Kim takes pity and adds, "We love you Kayla! When you come back we will be waiting for you. I won't mind changing your diapers then! It will be just like before. We will be a happy family again!"

- How will Kayla react to this, now that her destiny is revealed? -

Kayla knew her life was over the second her dad acted all chipper and then came the gut punch the sit down talk..

”Um look I know I- I may have been bad b- but I’ll promise I’ll improve the girl I pick on No one sees what she does to me!” Kayla was lying of course just trying to think or anything to say to avoid this new beginnings BS… Anything to justify her behavior.. Normally her dad would fall for it but he seemed like he was truly done with her lies! 

Oh hell no there’s no way I can do another year I object your honor she was wondering where her attorney was cause this seemed like her trial and she was losing and there was no way out! 

That little bitch I’m so going to get her for this!  She thinks as Elise will pay!! 

“Diapers what the hell I’m not wearing diapers this is bull shit I have both of you if you think this is fair this is Bull shit I’m going to live with grandma or aunt Tiff at least she’s cool and don’t wanna get rid of me!” She gets up stomping up the stairs like a two year old.. 

“Oh Elise this was your idea and now you will pay!”

I wonder if me yelling at them will get them to change their minds.. She thinks as she turns on her tv..

The shouting did not change the minds of James and Kim. However, there are still a few weeks until the date when Kayla is to be picked up by the institute. Kayla's parents hope that she will come to her senses. She can still avert everything if she apologizes properly and sincerely to Elise and her teacher.

If Kayla can convince Ms. Scholz of her sincerity, she will certainly refrain from telling the school administration about the incident, even without Kayla having to go to New Beginnings. That way she wouldn't get kicked out of school and could finish her education there.

-----

At the same time in a different place:

Elise makes herself ready for bed. Brushing her teeth, using the toilet to poop and discarding her wet diaper. Changing into a new diaper, she is ready for sleep, happy that Kayla finaly got what she deserved. Elise is convinced that Kayla is already on her way to the institute and if not, that she will be sent there soon. Now her bully will feel for herself how it is to be dependent on diapers ...

Once things cool down Kayla comes walking down the stairs..

”I’m sorry about earlier and I’ll be better i promise I’m scared straight ok and I’ll apologize to Elise ok.” 

Kayla sure hope the plan works cause Elise is going to pay for this crap! 

How dare that bitch try to get me sent to that stupid place and no way am I going to wear diapers I’m not a baby like her!  She thinks to herself infuriated! 

James looks at Kayla seriously and replies, "I've heard that from you many times. That you're sorry, that you'll never do it again. If you're really serious this time, you'll make the appropriate effort. You don't have to convince me or Kim, you have to convince those you bullied."

Kim chimes in with a softer voice, "I want to believe you Kayla. I'm glad you're reasonable and want to apologize to Elise. It's the right thing to do."

“I agree and I’ll take care of it and be good and do better you’ll see as a matter of fact I’ll make her some brownies!” She said excitedly thinking she fooled everyone..

Kayla goes into the kitchen and makes the brownies putting in laxatives into the mixture she smiled thinking she‘a going to get her revenge! 

Kayla finishes baking the brownies, her Mom cleaning the kitchen up after her. With her preparations made, Kayla is ready to go to bed too. It's already dark outside.

Let's see how the next day will work out ...

On the next day Elise wakes up, her diaper drenched from a nighttime accident. She changes out of it and goes right into the shower. Taking extra care of her hair. Feeling clean again she brushes her teeth and puts on a fresh diaper. After that she chooses her clothes for the day.

On a whim she wears a skirt that hides her diaper as long as she doesen't bend over. Everyone knows that she is incontinent and she likes wearing them. Her shirt is a nice pastel blue with frilly accessoires. The motto for her clothes is "cute" and together with her friendly demeanor it generates a good impression.

You can't realy be "the cool girl", when you wear diapers and wet them ...

Kayla wakes up and gets dressed then walks downstairs and takes the brownies and wraps them up…

She goes to school laughing thinking about the revenge she’s going to get on Elise..

That bitch trying to get me sent away well no one messes with me and gets away with it…

Kayla smiled as she sees Elise..

Walking up to her..

”Hi Elise can we talk for a minute?” 

Once they walk off to the side..

”Look I’m sorry I don’t know why I’ve been picking on you but I’ve had a long conversation with my mom and dad and I just wanna say I’m sorry and I’ll do better I hope you can forgive me here I made you some brownies.” She said handing her the plate smiling and really laughing on the inside just thinking what’s going to happen to goody two shoes! 

At school Kayla waited for the longer lunch break to present Elise her gift.

Elise would like to refuse the gift and tell Kayla what she thinks about it, but that would reflect poorly on her image as the kind and loving Elise. Instead, she accepts the brownies and responds with a forced smile, loud enough for the other students nearby to hear her, "Thank you Kayla, I think it's good that you've come to your senses and want to apologize. However, I don't think it's so good that your parents had to push you into it after they were informed by our teacher of your latest misbehavior."

Kayla scowls at these words. Satisfied, Elise turns to leave and adds much more quietly, "I will enjoy visiting you after New Beginnings turned you into a docile baby girl."

Taking the brownies away, she meets up with her two closest friends: Anna and Sophie. Elise's friends look with interest at the chocolate marvel she is carrying. Of course, Elise offers them one brownie each and starts eating one herself. They do taste good. At least Kayla seems to be decent at cooking.

The head over to the lockers to deposit the remaining brownies there. As Elise is about to lock them away, she decides to take a second one for on the way. Her friends decline as one was enough and they are heading to the Mensa next. Sophie jokes, "You were always a sweet-tooth Elise, look at you devour these brownies. At least Kayla had one good idea in her whole life."

Anna chimes in, "But that doesn't excuse Kayla's behavior. She's such a brat! I'm glad that she will be send to New Beginnings soon."

Elise already told her friends this morning about what she thinks will happen.

During lunch Elise notices that her tummy seems to act up, not feeling right. She doesn’t think much about it and continues with her day. It's a bit strange that Kayla is not harassing them, but in Elise's opinion the unruly girl just wants to avoid her fate. Without her forgiving Kayla, this will probably not happen though ...

After lunch in the school Mensa, the three girls start to feel unwell. A strong pressure starts building in their gut as the laxatives start to take effect. Especially Elise has it very hard. As they all have similar symptoms, they conclude that Kayla must have put something in the brownies. Trying to avoid a rather embarrassing accident, they start making their way over to the toilets.

Elise’s stomach gurgles and grumbles at this point. Her bladder voiding itself into her diaper with a hissing sound. Her friends notice, but don’t comment. Elise can’t help it and they have their own problems right now. Sophie noisily releases some gas, making her face blush crimson.

The group gathers some attention from the other students, as they can clearly see that something is wrong. At this point Kayla appears, an evil smile on her face as she blocks Elise’s way towards the toilets. In a mocking tone, she makes fun of them, “What do we have here? A baby girl that needs to go poopy?”

As if in confirmation, Elise experiences another cramp, making her bend forward while holding a hand to her tummy. Exposing her diaper in the process.

Kayla strikes, pushing Elise to the floor. Outraged gasps can be heard from the nearby students, while Sophie and Anna try to come to Elise’s help. With a furious look, Kayla pushes them away too. This is her moment of revenge, and no one will interrupt it!

She grabs Elise by the waist and tugs her diapered rear up for all to see. Elise feels another, much stronger cramp hitting her, as all the movement didn’t help at all. Mocking her victim even more Kayla announces, “Come on baby girl, time to fill your diaper with some stinkies!” Using her knee, Kayla applies pressure to her victim’s stomach.

Elise’s eyes go wide as she realizes that she will fill her diaper like a toddler. “No no, please not like that!” she begs, “Please let me use the toilet! I’m sorry Kayla, please …” She starts bawling like a baby as she loses control. With a resounding toot the seat of her diaper fills with warm stinky mush.

The other students look with disgust and anger at Kayla. Sophie and Anna finally getting the crazy girl of her friend, but it’s too late.

Elise’s face red as a tomato from the embarrassment, as tears run down her cheeks. She will be the talk for months, the memory of this incident forever in her mind. She can see Kayla, her tormentor, being restrained by other students, but still grinning like mad as if she won the day. Probably not even realizing the consequences of her actions, just like always.

Sophie and Anna look in horror as their best friend has a complete breakdown. Anna rushes to her friend and hugs her, speaking in a calm tone she tells Elise that everything will be ok. Sophie on the other hand blocks the view of Elise’s still expanding diaper, yelling in an angry tone, “The show is over. Someone please inform a teacher about what Kayla has done!”

Some students follow her instructions, but most stay and keep gawking. A few are snickering, but quickly earn themselves angry looks from their friends. Slowly Kayla realizes that no one is laughing or making fun of Elise. Still restrained by two students, she yells, “What the fuck is wrong with you? This freak just shit herself like a toddler! Don’t you see what a dumb baby she is?”

This garners incredulous looks from the onlookers. They start commenting to each other, “Does she really not realize how much she fucked up?!?”

“I can’t believe that someone can be so cruel to others!”

“Kayla should be put into diapers and forced to shit them herself. Maybe she realizes that she is the dumb baby here!”

“Poor Elise, she really did not deserve this. She was always so happy; I never saw her cry like this before …”

Sophie and Anna still need to relieve themselves desperately, but this right now is more important. After the first comments, Kayla looks baffled, slowly starting to realize the consequences of what she has done. Under angry glares she is forcefully escorted away to keep her from spouting even more nonsense.

Somewhere during this events Elise stopped soiling herself, her diaper drooping from the weight forced into it. Slowly the mumbles around them start to change:

“Peeww Eh, that stinks! What did she eat?”

“This is so gross! Let’s leave!”

“The smell is really obnoxious.”

Sophie watches helplessly as Elise keeps crying. She tries to bring her away, but Anna just shakes her head, knowing that they will not be able to mover her in this condition. They try anyway, without success. The other students to disgusted to help them.

This creates a new problem, as they both don’t want to leave Elise, so they can use the toilet themselves. They feel a strong need to poop, but having eaten only half the dose as Elise, they still hold on. At this moment Sophie has a strange idea. There is in fact something they can do to help their friend.

To everyone’s surprise, Sophie announces, “It’s clear that Kayla spiked the brownies she gave to Elise as an apology. Anna and I ate them too. We have them locked up in Elise’s locker, I’m sure that a test will prove my claim.”

Sophie squats down, stating, “I will not leave my friend alone here in the hallway. I’ll probably won’t make it to the toilet anyway, so …” Sophie stops holding it, starting to push instead. This captures Elise’s attention, who looks at her friend pooping themselves in solidarity. Anna looks torn for a moment, but then the next cramp hits her. Knowing that she will not make it, she joins Sophie.

With a couple grunts both girls start filling their panties. Relief and embarrassment mixing on their faces, but it’s for a good cause. With this Elise will not be alone and this is better then trying to rush the toilet and risk having an accident before reaching it. It also eliminates any rumors that only Elise succumbed to the spiked brownies.

This day three girls soiled themselves, but it brought them closer together. Elise will never forget what her friends did that day for her. After soiling themselves, all three headed to the toilets for cleanup.