LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

United Once More (private for Leah1998)

Sword

Kim sighed heavily.

Her older brother had offered her a place to stay after university. It seemed ideal or almost ideal but she had no ideawho his fiance was except that she had supposedly known her during high school? High school had been the worse and she despied every single moment of it.

Maybe it wouldn't of been so bad if people had left her alone but now someone always had to go out of their damn way to bully her. Nothing was ever done about it either which sucked and her brother didn't seem to care at all nor did her parents. It almost felt as if she should of just ran away. It would of been the easier and smarter choice.

The only reason she was even staying with her brother was due to not having a job and just graduating. Two years behind everyone her age which sucked big time but she had decided just to hit the road on her motorbike and just drive around doing odd jobs for people even if that meant sleeping in a tent and roughing it. In a way Kim missed the simplicity of being on the road but she knew she needed to get on with her life properply which meant going to university, getting a degree and then a job, maybe even settle down if anyone wanted her or thought of her in that way?

Coming up to the large house her brother had been giving by their parents who had died when she was still in high school Kim knocked on the door loudly waiting for it to be opened by someone she knew her brother wasn't going to be in because his work took him all over the world which at least meant she wouldn't have to see him much but she would be dealing with his future wife. Why had he hidden her idenety? It didn't make sense?

Kim stood awkwardly. At twenty three years old she still looked like a young teen her face was still cute and a bit round, she hadn't grown much at all. It was annoying but at least people stayed away from her now mainly due to what she wore and how she looked. A large beat up leather jacket, a white shirt, black troussers, combat boots, a army bag on her back. She looked mean and she knew how to scare people away even if that meant getting into fist fights. She was lucky she hadn't gone to jail in her first year at university for fighting someone at a bar even though it was self defensive she had used a glass bottle to hit the guy. It was the first time her brother had spoken to her though after recieving a call from the police and a warning that if something would happen again she would be in court. Her brother wasn't good to her growing up but he at least bailed her out a lot from speeding tickets, etc, minor small stuff nothing major but she knew that he was getting anxious about her doing something stupid eventually.

The tomboy tried the front door handle and was surprised that it was unlocked, "Hello? Anyone in?" she asked as she entered the house, "I parked my bike in the garage I hope that's alright?" she put her dirty rucksack down on the clean carpet in the hallway.  Kim took a quick glance at the mirror. She needed a bath or at least tidy up. This wasn't going to be a good first impression at all. 

This house had been a holiday home for them.  Something they had rented once a month during the year. Her parents were always talking about buying it.  Kim could see by the wall nearby her and her brother's height messurements. She hadn't grown past 5'2. The boots she were wearing now though allowed her to stand at 5'4 which was a slight improvement at least.

Leah loved her life she was happily engaged to a very successful businessman which meant she didn’t have to work in fact he had insisted she didn’t. Leah spent most of her time hanging with friends and shopping especially when he was a away on one of his long trips due to work.

They had first met at school even though he was a few years older then her. The very first time they met was when Leah and a few of her friends where chasing their favourite prey a girl called Kim who they loved to bully, it still makes her smile that he turned out to be her big brother.

She was glad Kim never found out about them dating and even more so that they where engaged and planning on getting married in the summer. 
Leah couldn’t believe it when her fiancé asked her if it was ok if Kim came to live with them she was desperate and needed somewhere to stay. At first she wanted to say no but after a few minutes she agreed as Kim knew that she would have to do as she was told.

Leah was watching TV in the lounge when she heard the door open standing up she made her way to the hall way. Leah was 6’3 and had gorgeous blonde hair and blues eyes. As she got nearer looking Kim up and down she didn’t look like she had grown at all.

smiling at Kim deciding to be nice for now. “Welcome Kimmie, how was journey” 

Kim waited in the hallway having made sure to lock the door behind her she didn't want to be rude at all espescially to someone she hadn't met before at all.   Seeing Leah again wasn't what she had expected at all and all she could do was stare at the pretty blonde dumbfounded. What the fuck? Kim couldn't help but blush and scowl as Leah looked her up and down.  There was no way in hell that this was going to be easy at all and she knew that Leah wasn't going to leave her alone in peace. Fuck. 

Maybe her bully had changed? It had been a couple of years, right? People did change.....

Kim wasn't a fan of her own body except for the fact that she had some curves but they were hidden away by her baggy clothes normally. She had a swimmer's body. Lean and fit. It was nice and she had gotten compliments but due to being bullied she always thought that people were joking or going to play some mean prank on her.  Her hair was a light brown/blonde mix.  It looked nice even pretty but she didn't care for it properply. Her eyes were a light blue almost grey looking.

"Hey Leah." it took all her effort not to swear at her bully or lash out.  She kept her gaze up and staring into Leah's eyes. There was no way in hell that she was going to show Leah any weakness, "my journey was fine." she added through gritted teeth. It was obvious that she was on edge and uncertain right now.

"I planned on just going to my room and staying there for the rest of day," she stated, "it's been a long journey." she was doing her best to be polite, to be mature about this but it was hard and she just felt like she had walked into a big huge trap. What was she going to do? She couldn't stay here? She had to leave but she couldn't or at least not right now.

Kim broke eye contact with Leah and clenched her jaw tightly as she took a deep breath trying her best not to explode but it was difficult, "I can see why my brother didn't tell me anything about you but I just want to know one thing why the fuck did you agree to let me live here? I'm not a idoit." she scowled as she continued to hold herself back from lashing out.

Leah had thought long and hard about what she was going to do and say when Kim arrived her first thought was to kick her out but she did love her fiancé and she would soon be family and family was important to Leah. She smiled at her.

”I’m sorry for how I acted in high school sweetie. I hope you can learn to forgive me. I want you to feel like this is your home. We want you stay as long as you want” she says smiling at her she was going to let Kimmie relax and let her guard down before she started putting her in her place.

”I’ve laid some towels out in your bedroom, why don’t you have a bath and let me wash those clothes you will feel a lot better. Then we can have a proper chat later on.” She says nicely 

Kim was shocked to say the least and hadn't expected Leah to apologise at all.  What was going on? She didn't trust Leah at all but there had to be a reason for her brother to marry this bitch, right? She didn't trust Leah and wanted to run as soon as she could but she needed a job first and that was going to be difficult. 

Her degree was in art.  She was good and had sold a few things here and there but it wasn't enough to live on.

Kim took a deep breath.  She wasn't sure what to say. Leah and her friends had made her life hell and she couldn't get a moment rest in high school. It didn't help that some of the boys were more then willing to join in on the bullying either which made things even more difficult for her because that meant she had to keep a constant guard up where ever she happened to be. The teachers weren't helpful at all.

"Sure...." she didn't say much to Leah because she knew that she needed to hold herself back from lashing out and with Leah playing nice she didn't want to ruin things right now.  Going to the bathroom Kim kept a hold of her bag. There was no way in hell she was going to give her bag to Leah and see her stuff stolen or disappered somehow. 

Kim scowled as she noticed the lock on the door was broken. Fuck. It meant Leah could just walk straight in.  She put her bag under the sink knowing that would give her more then enough time to jump out of the bath and hopefully save it if Leah pulled some stupid stunt. 

Kim took her clothes off. They were covered in sweat and dirt.

Completely naked Kim stood awkwardly in the bathroom.  There was a large bruise on the side of her stomach that was a deep purple. It was going to be painful getting into that bath and she looked a little scared as she reached down to feel the bruise. It still hurt. Kim cringed at the pain.  Naked it was obvious to see the subtle changes that had happened to her body, her curves were better, her slender frame more obvious and her chest had grown slightly but not a lot it was a B size at best.

There was a white scar on her left shoulder. It was a simple line, thankfully. It was old and had happened during the end of high school.  A boy that had a crush on Leah had pinned her down in a unused classroom and had pulled out a knife, digging it into her shoulder. The only reason she hadn't gotten worse was due to the fact that she had pissed herself right then and there causing the boy to shriek and that allowed her to get away but that had meant unfortunantly going through the halls with very obvious pissed stained jeans.  Her hoodie had allowed her to cover up the bleeding/cut as she rushed home.

Kim stared at the water.  She needed a bath, badly yet she felt somewhat scared? Scared of pain she might suddenly feel from the bruise on her stomach. This was stupid.  She was still holding her clothes in her arms at this point. 

When Kim went upstairs Leah picked up her mobile and called her fiancée she let him know his sister had arrived safely and was settling in. They spoke for a while before he had to go. Leah did miss him while he was away. Actually having Kim here would at least mean she had some company.

Wanting to keep Kim thinking things would be different now. She made her way upstairs knocking on the door before walking in. Seeing Kim standing there looking at the bath. She places a hand gently on her shoulder. “It’s ok I promise there’s no sharks” she says cheerfully. “Give me these sweetie. I really do want things to be different between us” she says as she pulls the dirty clothes gently out of her hands.

”is there anything you want before you get in the bath. That bruise looks bad Kimmie I’ll have a look it at when you get out ok” she says

Jacob was happy to hear from Leah. He truly did love her and missed her a lot when he was away on his work trips which took months to complete before he could come home. It wasn't bad per say but it was difficult.  He was happy to know Kim had arrived and was settle in. He hadn't been a good big brother in the past and had a lot of guilt surronding Kim so he wanted things to work out there. He knew he could trust Leah to make things work.

Kim had barley heard Leah knocking on the door and jumped slightly as the blonde placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to look up, "O-oh right, yeah." mumbled the tomboy blushing a little at how stupid she was being over a bath.  Being naked in front of Leah wasn't ideal and she made sure to cover herself with her hands to save herself some dignity, "N-no I'm good." she went over to the tub and got in wanting some some sort of privacy but as the hot water hit her bruise she couldn't help but wince, painfully.  A slight whine escaping from her, "I just fell when riding it's fine." she replied her voice strained.  Damn it. It hurt really bad.

She reached over for the soap and started to clean herself wanting a distracting from Leah right now.  Why did Leah have to call her Kimmie? It pissed her off and made her feel like a child. After thirty minutes she was done washing and cleaning. Getting up and wrapping a towel around herself she exited the bathroom while carrying her bag awkwardly.   The hot water had felt good and relaxed her but the pain from her bruise wasn't ideal.

"Leah where's my room?" she asked softly.

Leah left Kim to enjoy her bath while she checked her room was ready for her. It was lovely bedroom Leah had decorated it herself it was a soft baby pink, with a beautiful four poster bed in the middle with soft pink bedding and lots of pillows. There was also a large tv and lots of wardrobes. Leah made sure she had remembered to put the mattress protector on the bed ready for Kim. She didn’t want the mattress getting ruined.

she had just finished when she heard Kim calling her. She came out the room smiling and walked towards her taking her hand gently. “This way sweetie I’ll show you, then I’m looking at your bruise your brother won’t forgive me if I don’t” she says as she starts leading her down the corridor and into the bedroom.

”I hope you like the room” she says as she leads her towards the bed and then gently pushes her on to the bed so she’s laying down then she starts inspecting the wound removing the towel leaving Kim naked. “Kimmie I’m going to put some pain relief cream on this be good and don’t move till I get back” she says and gets up and walks out into the corridor and is gone about 4 minutes before she gets back.

Kim was surprised when Leah took her hand.  What was going on? She was mostly confused rather then angry right now about Leah's behaviour. Maybe Leah had changed? Kim relaxed slightly as she followed Leah slowly and unsure.  The house was big. It was impressive. She frowned a bit at the mention of her brother, "He worries to much," she said, "I wish he didn't."

She knew Jacob felt guilty and even responsible over her.  It made her feel bad the amount of trouble she got in over the last few years because she was lashing out over what happened during high school and her parents death.

Seeing her room for the first time was....a surprise.

It was soft baby pink and that sent a shiver down Kim's back. It looked like a little girl's room, almost.  A spoilt little girl's room.  It was hard not to imagine the wardrobe filled with over the top frilly dresses. The very thought caused Kim to blush, "I-it's nice just kind of girly." she mumbled not wanting to be rude.

Being pushed gently down on the bed and onto the soft pink bedding Kim whined softly in protest, "I can look at the bruise myself you don't need to look at anything." she said softly as the towel was removed leaving her naked.  Annoyed and trying to keep herself from lashing out she crossed her arms against her chest and pouted, sulking.  Not realising how cute and childish she was being.

Don't move till I get back......

She wasn't going to stay naked laying on this stupid bed.  Once Leah left Kim got up and looked through her bag for some underwear and a long t shirt to put on.  It didn't take much time for her to find what she wanted.   Simple girl boxer shorts and a long black shirt with the words go fuck yourself with a skull on it.  Her clothing choices tended to be on the more vulgar side now.  The shirt was big and stopped at her knees looking more like a dress or nighty.  Kim sat down on the bed and could hear something weird underneath but didn't bother to look for now.

Leah walked back into the bedroom and wasn’t surprised to see that Kim had moved but was disappointed seeing she had put some clothes on. She walked nearer her and put the cream down on the bed before speaking. .

”Kim take a seat” as she spoke she patted the bed gently. “Let me take a look at this bruising then we can decide what to do for the rest of the day.” She spoke gently. She really did want Kim to like her weirdly she had a soft spot of Kim she had always thought she was cute and adorable and was glad that hadn’t changed.

Kim was taken back by how gentle Leah sounded. It felt like some kind of joke and that she would end up being made the fool again yet as Leah continued to speak gently towards her she found herself walking forward ever so slightly like some sort of wounded animal or feral kitten that had been brought inside from the rain.

Kim eventually sat down next to Leah and was staring at the cream before lifting her gaze to stare directly at Leah, "Is it going to sting much?" she asked very softly and even timidly. Her bruise hurt so bad after getting into the bath that she had held back tears from the pain and she was afraid that she would end up crying in front of Leah. 

Her brother was lucky. He was handsome, charming, confident and could get anyone he wanted with ease. It wasn't fair at all.  Kim had been on a few dates with boys and girls during college and knew she leaned more towards girls rather boys just because of how pushy they had been at times.  Much to Kim's embarassment she was still a virgin and hadn't had any sexual experience outside some kissing. 

Leah really was pretty and beautiful.....

Kim sighed.  She needed to get control of herself and make sure that she didn't cry when the cream was applied. She didn't want to be a crybaby.  Kim knew that her underwear needed to go because it covered part of the bruise and winced a little as she moved the waistband.

Watching Kim acting so vulnerable in front of her was making Leah emotional she really was starting to see her differently no longer as her target for bullying but more like child she needed to look after. It seemed to Leah that she hadn’t grew up at all since high school.

”Kimmie it may sting a little bit but I promise afterwards you will feel better.” She says as she speaks she gently pushes Kim so she’s laying back on the bed then she lifts her legs up and slides her panties down to her knees so she can see all the bruising.

”your such a brave girl” she says as she starts gently rubbing the cream in making sure to be as soft as possible.

Kim hated how vulnerable she was being right now but she avoided putting anything on that bruise for the past four days! Because she knew that it would hurt and she felt scared of the pain it might inflict on her despite the fact that it was already causing her pain. It had been difficult to fall asleep at night because of her bruise and she would wake up often.

Kim allowed herself to be gently pushed back down onto the bed.  Tears sparkling in her eyes brightly as she held them back as much as she could and chewed nervously on her bottom lip waiting for the cream to be applied.  Kim was incredibly tense and hissed out in pain as she felt the cream being applied but because of how gentle Leah was being it didn't hurt as much as it could of, "F-fuck." swore Kim softly at the pain and at the tears that were now falling from her eyes. 

Kim didn't feel much like a brave girl right now as she squirmed underneath Leah's gentle touch and whined softly from the back of her throat, "Is it done yet?" whimpered Kim wanting it to be over as soon as possible as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand trying to stop anymore tears from falling unaware that her former bully was getting emotional over her and was starting to see her differently, starting to see her more as a child. 

Kim was probably doing herself zero favours by squriming about whimpering pitfully in response to the cream.  Her tomboy style and image didn't quite work with how she was expression herself right now to Leah despite having sworn moments ago.

Leah continued to gently rub the cream into the bruised area as she made sure it was ok. “Good girl Kimmie for letting me do this” she said as she finished. Then she lifted her legs back up and slide her panties back down and made sure they were on properly. She looked Kimmie up and down she didn’t like the tomboy look on her. “I’ve got some things I need to do then shall we go out for lunch my treat” she says smiling at her.

”you can have a nap then I’m sure you will feel a lot better sweetie” she says as she gently pulls the covers over Kimmie she loved how easy it was manipulate Kimmie still she just needed to think what she was going to do with her. Once she was tucked in.

”I’ll come wake you up in a bit relax sweetie” she says as she left the room. Once out the room she laughed quietly before heading downstairs 

Kim wished Leah would stop with calling her Kimmie. It made her feel like a child. It was an annoying and she wasn't sure how long it would take before she snapped at Leah which wouldn't do her any good, "Can you stop calling me Kimmie." she said firmly or as firmly as she could while she squirmed underneath Leah.

Kim squeaked as she felt her legs being lifted up and blushed cutely as Leah sorted out her underwear. Was her bully just being helpful or not? She wasn't dumb and could see the way Leah was looking her up and down. It made her shiver and wonder when Leah would strike or do to her? Something was going to happen she was sure of it but she had no idea what that something was at all, "Sure?" she wasn't going to say no to free food even if that meant hanging out with Leah.

Kim was surprised as the covers were pulled up and over her. Was Leah actually tucking her in? What the fuck? Kim froze in shock, "Okay?" she watched confused as Leah left and was glad to be alone.  What the fuck was that all about? Something had to be going inside that bitch's head, right? As Kim moved she heard a slight sound underneath her, underneath the cover. 

Kim couldn't ignore it and got out of bed checking. What was a protector doing there? She didn't wet the bed! She had on a few occasions when she was younger and when her parents had died but that didn't mean she needed it! She needed to buy a lock or something for the door just to keep Leah out. That should be easy enough to find. 

Kim grabbed her bag and took out her foldable skateboard and photography equipment. A simple camera and a light attachment. Underneath at the bottom was a small cute plushie of her favourite Pokemon, Umbreon.  It seemed silly but she never slept without it. The thought of Leah finding it terrfied her but she picked it up and hid it beneath the pillow.

Kim soon enough fell asleep.  Her hand clutching onto the Umbreon's tail underneath the pillow. The trip had been long and a nap would do her good.

Leah left Kim to rest for a few hours while she did a bit of housework and sat to watch tv while she had a cup of tea. She kept thinking about when she used to bully Kimmie and some of the things she had done to the girl. She had been shocked by how little Kim seemed to have changed. It was so easy for Leah to take control upstairs and she wanted to see what else she could do.

after a while she went back upstairs and opened the bedroom door gently watching Kim sleep for a few minutes before she gently rocked her. “Wake up sweetie” she says as she smiles down at her. “Kimmie it’s time to get up” she adds before pulling the sheets back.

Kim was fast asleep snoring softly with a bit of drool on her chin as she cuddled up under the blanket with her legs sprawled out looking like a toddler that couldn't help twist and turn in her sleep.

Kim whined loudly. She didn't want to get up, "Wanna sleep mommy." she said not awake properly. The last person to ever wake her up had been her mom before she died.

Kim turned around and continued to sleep or at least try to sleep. It only took her a minute for her to realise that she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so she reluctantly opened her eyes when Leah pulled the sheets back. 

Kim grumbled softly. She wasn't good at getting up at all even when it was urgent. Her plushie was by her side and out in the open having been moved during her sleep.

Kim rubbed her eyes, "What time is it?" she asked Leah as she stood up her hair messy and unkempt yet looking decent despite having just slept. She was unaware of the fact that she had accidentally mistaken Leah as her mom and called her mommy when she had been half asleep.

"I'll be going to the skate park for a few hours." she said going over to her skateboard. It would be good to blow off some steam and she wouldn't have to deal with Leah.

Suddenly Kim's stomach rumbled reminding her that she hadn't eaten and that Leah had offered to take her out for lunch, "Uh you mention lunch earlier, right?" she asked blushing cutely and holding her skateboard awkwardly wondering what to do. She felt unsure. On one hand she wanted to get away from Leah but on the other she wanted free food, "Did you have some place in mind? I can drive us on my motorbike?" she offered, "I don't have a helmet though but I'll go slow if your scared?" she offered with a arrogant smirk enjoying the fact that she could have a slight dig at Leah in someway after years of torment. 

Leah had a big smile on her face as Kim called her mommy as she woke her up. She really did think it was adorable and it started to give Leah an idea. Shaking her head she took hold of Kim and gently guided her over towards a stool and got her to sit down. “It’s lunch time Kimmie” she said playfully as she started brushing her hair.

”did you sleep well? You looked really peaceful” she says as she gently brushes her hair. She had to admit that kim was naturally beautiful just really needed to make more effort.

“You certainly aren’t going to the skate park today you need to rest and let your bruising heel” she says as she ties Kim’s hair up in pigtails.

”I’ll drive us sweetie” she says

Kim allowed herself to be guided over to the stool and reluctantly sat down. The tomboy pouted at how Leah seemed to hover and obsess over her. It was annoying and she didn't like it at all. 

It reminded her of high school.

Kim flinched harshly the moment her hair was touched but calmed down somewhat as she felt it being brushed.

She didn't know if it had been Leah, her friends or one of the many students looking to join her group but she had gotten her hair pulled constantly to the point she had cut it super short during her second year because of how painful it had become.

Kim trembled slightly underneath Leah's touch unable to relax at all despite how nice it felt to have her hair brushed again by someone else.

"I slept okay? I normally can't sleep much at all even during the night," she admitted, "I'm surprised I looked peaceful at all."

Kim hated how she always required a lamp or something on during the night to sleep. It made it easier for her. She always seemed to experience awful nightmares to the point she had pissed the bed sometimes.

Maybe Jacob had informed Leah about that? It wouldn't surprise her.

Her brother was so guilt ridden over her that it almost made her feel guilty. Was it fair that she had been there when mom and dad died, no.

Was it fair that she was still alive and they weren't? Yes.

If only that driver had hit the side of the car instead of the front. If only she could of done something but it was the middle of the night and she had selfishly ran away from home because she didn't want to keep hearing how much of a failure she was compared to Jacob. If she hadn't of ran or had been better at running away they wouldn't of picked her up and died. 

Jacob had blamed her, hated her and made her life hell at home until she broke down six months later and tried to kill herself.

That had been the big turning point in their relationship and he had become overly protective and yet also distant at the same time due to the guilt he felt. That was when he got serious about school and work. He wanted to provide for the people he loved after that and that meant buckling down to get a high end job. 

Kim pouted at being told no that she couldn't go to the skatepark, "Fine but only if I can ride up front with you." she replied annoyed that she wasn't going to drive. The pigtails didn't bother her much for now but that was probably due to the fact that she hadn't caught on to how childish she looked. 

Her clothing was crass and rude which helped her feel mature despite everything else.

Leah finished putting Kim’s hair in pigtails she was happy with the look but certainly wanted to make changes to Kim’s clothing but would wait a bit not wanting to scare the girl off.

”you may sit in the front if you promise to be a good girl! Now do you need to go toilet before we go” she says smiling as she then leaves the room.

”let’s go sweetie” she says heading downstairs and picking up her bag and phone.

Kim huffed like a child and pouted like one as well. It sucked that she had to hang out with Leah but she wasn't going to deny herself free food and she knew her big brother would want them to get along which meant she had to at least try even if she didn't want to.

Kim raised an eyebrow. Why was Leah treating her like a little girl? Why did she even have to promise to be a good girl? Kim suddenly blushed at the mention of needing to go to the toilet, "I'm not a kid," she said following Leah, "you do know that, right?" she asked.  Kim wasn't sure if this was Leah just messing with her or if Leah was being genuine? It confused Kim and she wasn't sure how to react to her former bully.

Kim opened the front door to the passenger seat and got in.  It pissed her off that her feet didn't quite touch the floor but that didn't matter much, right? It wasn't as if Leah would force her to sit in a carseat. That would be beyond stupid.  She was tall enough to sit up front, wasn't she? She didn't really keep up with safety regulations concerning cars much giving that she got around on her motorbike.

"Knowing my brother he probably doesn't want you working, right?" asked Kim trying to make conversation despite wanting nothing more then to go back inside the house and just do anything else besides being stuck with Leah.

Leah decided not to answer the question about whether she knew Kim wasn’t a kid. As they left the house. Once at the car and Kim was sitting the front seat, Leah smiled at how short Kim was and decided to have some fun. “Wait here I’ll be right back” she then went back into the house and picked up a car seat it was pink. Luckily she had got it for when her niece visited. When she got back to car she opened the passenger door.

”Kimmie if your going to sit at the front because of your height you will need to sit in a car seat otherwise we will be breaking the law. Come on sweetie” she says sternly.

• Like 1

Kim shrugged her shoulders as Leah went back to the house wondering what her former bully was up to? Not that it mattered much. 

It wasn't until she saw Leah return carrying a pink car seat did Kim start to genuinely worry. Why was Leah carrying that? What was going on? 

"Fuck no," she said, "not fucking happen," she took her seat belt off and got out of the car, "I don't give a shit about the law and there's no damn way in hell that I'm sitting in a car seat," she replied firmly, "and I'm not sitting in the back of the car."

It was ridiculous to have a phobia of sitting in the back of a car but with what happened when she was younger she couldn't help but be anxious, "You're such a fucking bitch," she snapped, "I'm going back in the house and do me one small favour," she glared at Leah, "leave me the fuck alone." she started to make her way back to the house trying to calm down the anger that she felt right now but it was difficult.

Kim tried to open the door but it was locked and she didn't have a key yet.