LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is how to dress your sissy

Desdemona Pearl held her husband by the wrist in a grip of iron as she opened the door a little and spoke to her friends on the other side. "Well girls, are you ready?"
The giggles in the sitting room reached fever pitch. "Bring him in, Demi," they cried. "We can't wait to see him."
Clifford Pearl shrank behind his wife in a slurry of satin and frills. This was unbelievable. The worst possible nightmare. He tried to pull back but he was no match for the strength in Desdemona's arm.
"Dadaaah! Here he is," she cried and dragged him into sight, holding him as he turned the back of his dress with all its buttons and his sash bow towards the visitors as she closed the door, then pulled him forward to reveal his blushing face.
"There's no point pulling and dragging, Clifford," she said with a growl. "You're going to stand in the middle of the room so that my friends can take a good look at you, dressed the way you deserve."
Her friends could barely wipe away the tears fast enough to get a good look at the pathetic creature. "Oh so he deserves to be dressed like this, does he?" cried Isabella Stone.
"Why's that then, Demy?" asked Harriet Beauchamp. "Is it because he's turned into a girl?" and more peels of laughter filled the wretched husband's ears.
"Worse than that," giggled his wife; "he's turning into a sissy because he has a tiny baby dick ,I make him wear an extension sheath well that is until I stated seeing a real man a man who has a lovely big thick ccok. He's been looking at Prissy's Sissies and cuckold sites, and this is how they dress. Turn round Clifford: show the girls all your lacy frills and pretty ribbons, because you want them to see how effeminate you are, don't you?" I will take his nappy and frilly baby knickers off and remove the sheath if you want ,then you can take a good look at his tiny ickle baby willy.
"Oh Desi, p-please don't. Please don't m-m-make me stand her like this, I - I feel so embarrassed!" He was fighting back his tears, wrestling with them, but it was a battle he was losing, and when the women asked him if he felt lovely and sweet in his pink sissy party dress, with its lovely sissy collar and the frills around his cock, he lost all control, and his tears came streaming down his cheeks.He didn't want his wife's friends seeing his very small penis which was barely three inches when hard.

063.jpg

• Like 2

Re-read the story then look what I found. I fugured if there was not a "Prissy's Sissies", there ought to be, so I looked on Google and this is what I found. It is about as close as you will get

https://sissystuff.yolasite.com/prissyssissies.php

• 4 weeks later...

I am somewhat a sissy and have to wear cloth diapers and plastic panties.  Have been diapered 2/7 now for almost two weeks.  Tried sleeping without diapers the other night and woke up in a wet bed.  So now its back to diapers at night.