LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Far North Dallas

Hi diaper lovers!  It has been a while since I last were with ladies who loved diapers.  They have moved away from the area and I have enjoyed my memories for a while, but decided to engage again with the right person or persons...looking for 1 or more cis-females.  My time is limited, so I am not able to do this 24/7.  A little bit about me.  I am a well educated professional in an open marriage who is a daddy, dominant, a kinkster, a swinger, and a few other things...but for now that suffices.  My fetish interests are wide and I help ladies explore their kinks, fetishes, sexuality, and themselves.  I am very caring and gentle, but I can also get deep inside the dark places in a ladies mind if she so desires.  It this intrigues you, ask me about it... it is not for everyone.

I am not a cheater and do not engage with cheaters.  You will likely meet my wife fairly early on if we connect IRL. 

I am looking for the following:

- An adult of legal age who loves diapers and enjoys someone changing them as part of their experience.  The changing is not the focus.  The mutual pleasure is.

- This can be a daddy/babygirl engagement, but does not need to be

- In IRL, I want you to be comfortable using your diaper in my presence.  I want to be able to reach over and feel your diaper throughout the evening to verify use.  I am good with both wet and messy and period diapers.

- Age, shape, size, color, and race do not matter to me, other than you must be at least 18 years old.

- I am not looking for someone to replace my wife and I am not a sugar daddy.  If you are looking for either, please move on.

- I prefer sexual play with my diaper ladies, but this is not a hard requirement.

I promise to give you the very best experience I can possibly offer.  My photos can be found on Fetlife.com.  My profile name is Enigmatizer.

• 2 weeks later...