LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My MineTest Server

So I have finally figured out how to host a MineTest server from my puter. It's got a bunch of mods installed, several of which I have tweaked in various, and slightly odd ways.

Enter At Your Own Risk!

This is not a server for children, and not intended to be "family friendly". That being said, hate speech, kink-shaming, and other such nonsense, will not be tolerated. I haven't exactly defined any specific rules as of yet (so far it's only been me and a couple friends on there anyway) but "don't be a dick" definitely applies. A few elements of the server involve "adult" themes, profanity, and even a few political references for fun. I am definitely on the "Left" side of the American political spectrum, but anyone with a sense of humor is welcome to join. Rainbow flags are available for those who want them.

Some things to expect:

Lot's of scary monsters. (it's really not safe to go outside at night!)

• Guns: I haven't worked out the mod for "starter packs" yet, but will be happy to provide new players with an AK-47, and 500 rounds of ammo, upon request. There are also plenty of other weapons you can craft yourself, or find in certain monster drops.
  • MelonCopter: also part of the "starter pack" which I intend to someday implement, it's a helicopter, which happens to look like a flying watermelon. (again, just contact me when you join the game, and I'll hook you up)
  • Paintings: you can craft several different sizes of canvas, and a multitude of different colored brushes, to create your own unique artworks in the game. This really is one of my favourite mods, and I would love to see what you can do with it. Maybe if enough people join we can even have an art contest, with prizes?
  • Aminals: so many different creatures, and many of them tame-able. Start your own farm, or zoo, whatever you can imagine! Do you want your own pet giraffe?
  • "Staple Bread To Trees": just a silly, somewhat pointless mod that I found, and decided to include. Serves no real purpose, but heck, why not?

At the moment, this server is running directly off my puter, and as such is only online when I am. The server name is "Realm of Bread". If you have any questions about connecting to it, let me know here. At some point in the near future, I plan to start using an external host, in order to provide 24/7 access.