LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww! Look at the cute little baby!😍

"Welcome to your new life"
Forgot all those big boy thoughts, you're a baby now.

Well guys, looks like I finally got my wish!😁 Does the new look suit me?!πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯️😊

Little spider copia.png

• Like 4
  • Little Cub Pants changed the title to Aww! Look at the cute little baby!😍

How long the it last?Β 
In an emergency, is there an antidote? Can’t think of, what kind of emergency though πŸ˜„

That diaper looks to be full of potion already! πŸ˜„

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

How long the it last?Β 
In an emergency, is there an antidote? Can’t think of, what kind of emergency though πŸ˜„

That diaper looks to be full of potion already! πŸ˜„

I would like to think that it lasts forever, but that's just my own head-Cannon. And no, there's not an antidote. Don't need one if there's nothing to fix.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Άβ™₯οΈπŸ˜ƒ LOL!πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Quick! Pass me a straw so I can drink the potion that spilled. 😜

No need, I have plenty more. Daddy made some.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ *Here you go!*πŸ§ͺ

• Like 1

i have questions, can this serum fix health issues(such as bad hearts, blocked arteries), and can the reverse aging affect be limited to a few decades instead of full regression to infancy, i dont ask for me, because being turned into a baby would be torture for me(i like being able to do things for myself), if it could be limited i would want that for my mom, make her healtier, have more energy, and even able to eat things that she cant eat anymore(things with seeds, popcorn, cocoanut, etc)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Little Spider said:

No need, I have plenty more. Daddy made some.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ *Here you go!*πŸ§ͺ

Do you ship to Canada?!Β  That's such a cute picture, and oh what it conjures up in my head...

• Like 2

Don't be scared walking into the big bright world as a little one! πŸ™‚ Ha, just came back home from doing that, errands, but whatever, the point still stands, like you just learned (standing) *clap clap clap* πŸ™‚

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

Don't be scared walking into the big bright world as a little one! πŸ™‚ Ha, just came back home from doing that, errands, but whatever, the point still stands, like you just learned (standing) *clap clap clap* πŸ™‚

Hopefully that's what heaven is going to be like. I can't wait! I miss home everyday.πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ’―

• Sad 1
17 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Hopefully that's what heaven is going to be like. I can't wait! I miss home everyday.πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ’―

Little Spider, I actually thought that was what you were inferring, but I was afraid that it might be a triggering thing to bring up, so I mentioned another point of view.Β 

I saw the bright light. I knew what you were inferring.Β 

And you're waving goodbye.Β 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

Little Spider, I actually thought that was what you were inferring, but I was afraid that it might be a triggering thing to bring up, so I mentioned another point of view.Β 

I saw the bright light. I knew what you were inferring.Β 

And you're waving goodbye.Β 

That's interesting, I actually didn't think about that when I first got the picture.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ But I guess you could interpret it to mean turning into a baby and taking off those big boy pants and getting off of Earth and going to heaven as I enter the bright light.πŸ˜‡β™₯οΈπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Ά

• Like 1