LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL-curious?

Hey,folks. 47 adult cishet male here. I post and lurk a lot on sexuality boards, and certainly look at images related to my sexuality. I'm single and on the West Coast. I actually prefer it that way. 

I do wear pull-ups due to a medical issue, but have never fetishized wearing them. However, when I was young,probably a tween, I met a girl about my age at a day  camp who wore a colorful swimsuit and tights and definitely had a bulge. I don't think I thought about that bulge too much back then. I did think she was pretty, and now I kind of feel like I understand the sexuality of it all.

Also when I was young, I had a babysitter with a tween or early teen daughter who wore footed pajamas (or what they then called "blanket sleepers") to bed, and I saw her in them once while spending the night at the sitter's house. This was the 80's, and they were those ones with white vinyl soles and toecaps that aren't sold en masse that way anymore, but you can get them custom made on Etsy and the like. 

So, I guess I'm here more or less out of curiosity, but I think some of the aforementioned things are ABDL-relevant, at least if fetishism and kink are seen as a spectral thing. I come in peace.