LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

"yeah its my concealed carry gun i keep it on me at all times usually im surprised i didn't have it on me at the office" she said smirking "also i noticed you unloaded it may i have my ammo back i wont use it on you but its kinda stupid to have a conceal carry weapon thats not loaded"

Addison was a bit shocked that Rukia would say something so casual, but that little smirk told her she was kidding which earned her a good hard slap on the bottom. After that hard slap Addison looked dead serious at the girl, "you are not getting ammunition for a gun nor I will permit one in the house, especially with your mental state being unstable."

Addison told the little girl as she laid down the law and using her authoritative voice that she used when she used to baby sit, then immediately took the gun away.

Addison just looked at the little girl, "young lady that's not how you asked for things and besides you're not getting this it's too dangerous for you." When the little girl tried to grab it Addison's sighed before taking her by the ear and pulling her a bit, "now cut that out or someone's going to go over my lap."

When it seems the little woman was asleep Addison slowly put her back down onto the bed, she even took off her shirt before leaving the room and getting back to her work.

First locking the gun away in a lock box where she kept her own gun, after she set out to do the laundry washing all of Rukia's stuffed animals before going on the computer to look for certain items for her new little girl like proper diapers it wasn't long before she discovered it as well as other interesting items for her new little girl.

When Addison heard her she came into the guest room and smiled, "hey princess happy to see you up and I had just ordered dinner," the older woman said walking over and helping her little girl up. "Now hope you love pizza I ordered one pepperoni and one mushroom with some cheesy breadsticks and a bottle of soda."

"i have an important question do i still work for you if so what are you going to have me do also i noticed you hid my gun why do you think that was a smart idea do you forget I'm a spy i can easily open any locked safe" she said having become her adult self again 

Addison just smiled as she immediately checked the little woman's diaper before saying, "well princess you are still going to work for me I admit your hacking skills are impressive and with this league trying to hack and ruin my company you could be a valuable asset in finding out how to stop it as well as updating my systems." 

She then took Rukia's hand and went into the bathroom for a diaper change, when they got into the bathroom she went to work laying the little girl down, taking her diaper over and wiping her bottom in privates with a baby wipes. "And on the idea with the gun unless you want to go over my knee again you'll get that idea out of your head."

To empathize her point Addison six hard slaps to Rukia's bottom making tears immediately spring to the little girl's eyes as see yelped and surprise as well as pain.

Addison then gently bounce and rocked the little girl in her arms rubbing her back and trying to get her to come back down, the moment the little girl's sobbing turned into quite sniffling Addison took her down into the dining room and sit  her in the chair, "now you wait here and I'll get dinner ready."