LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Addison Thatcher was in her office busyly working on a presentation for her investors, having made quite a lot of money in the tech industry when she was just 25 now at 36 she was practically running her own company creating products that were not just safe but user-friendly and environmentally friendly and now her latest project was going to be a game changer for travel.

She was steadily working on her latest project an electric powered self-driving trains, this new AI would pilot any train anywhere was safe, effective, environmentally friendly and only needing a few humans to operate it if need be, this would be a game changer and something that was kept very hush-hush. But industrial spies were everywhere and Addison had not gotten to where she was by being foolish, she then hit an intercom on her phone and called her new secretary to bring in her lunch in.

Rukia was a 21 year old spy but looking at her you wouldnt be able to tell standing at 5 feet tall exact she was often over looked as a child but she had a secret she was a master spy one of the worlds top spys. As Rukia walked down a street heading towards her target she played her mission briefing in her ears she laughed "for a final job this will be too easy" she said walking towards the building after disposing of the recording. Rukia walked into the lobby of the office

Addison waited for her lunch to be delivered by her new secretary a girl named Rukia, her old Secretary recently quit due to family trouble and unfortunately it left Addison in a bit of a situation as she needed to hire a replacement quickly. Normally she would have given a thorough interview as well as extensive questioning, but she kind of had to forgo that a bit due to her project needing all her attention as well as running the company and the new girl's resume was quite good so Addison decided to hire her on the spot.

Rukia ran down the stairs to get her new boss her lunch wondering why she didn't have an interview. As Rukia came back into her boss's office she set her boss's lunch on to her table before bowing and walking out thinking it wasnt right for her to eat with her boss

Rukia smiled working quickly stealing 99% of the information and data she needed while wiping her tracks so it cant be tracked to her as she finished getting the rest of the data on to a flashdrive she wipes everything off her computer after getting the flashdrive unplugged "is there anything i can do for you or may i go take care of an errand i need to do quickly"

As Addison was working on her computer and alert popped up something she installed in case someone stole her data, with only a slight panic she composed herself and got to work quickly discovering that her new secretary was the one stealing her data before covering her own tracks.

When her secretary came in Addison looked her over but kept a neutral expression on her face before saying, "sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to stay in the office till late at night I have some work to do and need your help, but don't worry you'll be getting paid extra."

"extra pay how much are we talking because i have a lot of bills to catch up on and rent overdue" Rukia says having hidden the flashdrive in a place no one can access without her fingerprint 

Edited by BabyBrooklynn

"it'll be around $600." Addison said calmly still holding her neutral expression on her face, but in your heads she was thinking about where and how her spying secretary put her data, it was either on a flash drive or on her laptop. She was coming up with different plans on how to get it, they were plenty of scenarios but to activate any of them she would have to be alone, so getting her and Rukia alone in the office was the first part.

Rukia yawned as she starts stretching hearing people starting to leave "so what do you need me to do first" she asks hearing her phone ring "one second" she answered her phone and immediately yells "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE IN CRITICAL CONDITION WHAT HOSPITAL" she looks at her boss "sorry i got bad new my parents were in a car crash and are in critical condition"

Addison raised an eyebrow, not buying this for a second, "really but you told me as well as other co-workers that you're an don't have any parents." She said looking at her like a mother looking at a child who was caught in a big lie. Addison then gave her secretary a cup of coffee, "here drink this we're almost done." But unbeknownst to the little spy the coffee was laced with a diuretic medication something Addison had on hand when her stomach had bothered her about 5 months ago.

Addison looked at the small woman standing before her she really did look like a child, especially looking down at her feet and avoiding her gaze like a child not wanting to look at a disappointed parent. ""Come on now I know that's a lie wherever you have to do it can wait until after work, besides you're getting $600 overtime." Addison said as she watched the little woman drinking her coffee, it was not going to be long till that the medicine would kick in and would send the little spy running to the bathroom.

Rukia took the list running out of the room starting to work on getting everything done she sent another spy a text to be below a certain window she saw them below the window and she started to drop the flashdrive only to be grabbed seen by her new boss with the flashdrive cursing to herself she got back to work on the list returning to her boss feeling the need to pee "excuse me where is the bathroom"

When Addison saw the flash drive she knew that it was it, she just needed a way to get it. As soon as Rukia asked were the bathroom Addison got an idea. "oh can you sit down for just a second I need to give you something." When Rukia sat down Addison pretended to open a file cabinet and pretended to look for a document.

Addison's face softened with sympathy as she watched her secretary cry like a child after she had wet herself, she even felt a ping of guilt for having drugged her with that coffee. But Addison remaindered herself that this woman was a spy who stole company data and has probably done this before to other companies so there was only so much sympathy and pity the older woman could give. 

But still Addison came over to her and pulled the small woman into a warm hug, "Shhhhh hey its okay accidents happen its not yoursulf your um." Addison said stopping herself before saying not potty trained yet. She said shook her head a bit and said, "under a lot of stress, look how about I taking you to bathroom and you can take care of this mess and I will take care of this mess here." Addison then made sure to not waste no time in quickly putting her hand in to the pocket of Rukia's pants suit and pulled out the flash drive without the girl noticing.

Addison then opened the door to her office she looked around and saw that no one was here, "good." She thought to herself what she was planning needed to be private as soon as Rukia was told where the bathroom was Addison got to work, she first took Rukia laptop and was able to hack it when the sobbing girl was in the bathroom.

She then started looking for any signs of her work on it, but she couldn't find anything obviously Rukia scrubbed the computer, so Addison then added a few things that would alert her to the moment Rukia tried to steal her work again. Addison then put the laptop back and then worked on the flash drive, unfortunately it required a thumbprint as well a password open it. Annoying but doable, she put the flash drive in her purse and sealed it in a small pocket before zipping it up.