LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

"I can see that sweetie, now can you do me a favor and stay in the car for a little bit, mommy just has to check something in your apartment but won't I long." Addison asked, it was a risk leaving the girl in the car she could hotwire it. But at the same time she wouldn't go very far especially dressed like that and looking like a child.

When Addison got into the apartment, she saw that it was a modest place almost like a studio apartment kind of like the one she had in college back in the day, she looked around there were some pictures of gardens and houses, there was a modest lamp. Nothing really stood out just a few antiques that would be easy to take.

Same with the bathroom nothing really interesting just simple things to pack, she then got to the bedroom and to her surprise there were a lot of stuffed toys of all various shapes and sizes, a pretty fancy computer which was obvious since Rukia was a hacker and a few antique paintings of nurseries or various old fashioned toys. She then pulled off some pillows and there tucked in a small corner of the bed was a Glock 19. It wasn't really surprising for Addison given the little woman's work.

At first Rukia didn't know what to think as she just made herself wet herself, but soon she started to tear up like she just gave up her adulthood, but before she could full on cry the back door open and Addison dropped a garbage bag full stuffed toys.

"Hey sweetie most of these stuff toys are in these garbage bags, but don't worry I'm not throwing them away I just couldn't really find anything to put them in, but anyway after I get all your stuff packed and in the car we will go home." Addison said before going back into the apartment building.

Rukia looked up at her "can i come help pleaseeee" she begged giving Addison the puppy eye treatment one of the reasons she wanted to go in is so she can grab her handgun she was legally allowed to carry everywhere

Rukia squealed seeing it hugging it tightly "in my middle desk drawer hit the center of it 3 times all of my legal documents are in there birth certificate social security card concealed carry license FOID card bank card and theres a few thousand dollars"

But unknown to Rukia, Addison had took out all the ammunition from the gun, she even did a a thorough check to make sure there was no hidden ammunition to use and that took her good half an hour. Addison didn't really trust the girl and she wanted to see if the little one would try to pull a gun on her or not.

After a good couple of hours everything in the apartment except the furniture was left, Addison would call the landlord later and tell them they could do with the furniture as they pleased. She then felt a little exhausted off from doing all that by herself and couldn't wait to get back home with her new little girl, after giving the apartment the once over she took the last bags down to the car and put them in.

she smiled and climbed into the drivers seat "I'll drive you relax i already know the way back to your place" Rukia said smiling having a perfect memory "and thank you again for saving my life" she said not wanting to talk about what would've happened if she had succeeded in stealing the information 

Addison stopped her and said with a warm smile, "sorry my little princess but you're far too little to drive plus the way you're dressed it's more than likely will get pulled over and spanking of that," without another word Addison immediately checked Rukia's diaper it making the little woman yelp, "seems someone needs a change."

Addison watched her little girl climb in the back seat, she also noticed the holster and gun strapped to her thigh, but decided to ignore it for now to see what Rukia would do with it. Besides Addison couldn't really discipline the little girl right here and now. Soon they left from the apartment heading home.