LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Rukia started to curse at herself for peeing herself "idiot now you'll never get the flashdrive out" she felt her pockets realizing it was gone "shit shit shit shit shit" she started saying quickly getting herself cleaned up

When Rukia got into the bathroom the young woman quickly took off her wet panties and her bottoms before putting them under the hand blow dryer cursing yourself for actually wetting herself like an infant, before cursing yourself even louder when she felt the pockets and discovered that the flash drive was missing.

meanwhile Addison was at her desk pondering over what to do clearly she should call the police and had the woman arrested, but Rukia was a good assistant and almost a good hacker if she was able to do all this almost without alerting Addison. Plus I just had to admit that the little woman was adorable almost acting like a child then they thought came to her head.

Rukia got herself cleaned up and walked into her boss's office "sorry about all of that if you want i can quit and never come back that has never happened before it's probably from the stress of starting a new job"

But then just before Addison could say anything the song Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson started playing on Rukia's laptop, "ah ha I knew you were the one who stole my private data." Addison said and as quick as Lightning she went over and grabbed the little woman by the wrist holding it tightly.

Addison ignored the screams and curses from her now former secretary, it was a good thing no one was in the office it the time or Addison would be the one going to prison. "Alright young lady I think its time to receive something you should have received a long time ago." Soon after Addison said she brought down the flat palm of her hand on Rukia's bare bottom.

After a good 3 minutes Addison stopped spanking Rukia before taking a few minutes to catch her breath as she was a bit exhausted, she looked down at the crying scared little girl that was over her lap.

She felt like she went a bit overboard seeing how red Rukia's bottom was, Addison then took Rukia off her lap and said. "Alright I want you to unlock this flash drive then I want you to go stand in the corner of my office and then after I finish my work I'll decide what to do with you."

on the flashdrive was everything the company had created even secret projects that only the ceo should be able to access with details about corrections to some of the formulas used the corrections were obviously done by Rukia 

Addison did notice the counter she did make sure that any back doors on her computer we're closed and keeping the flash drive from sending out any files to whatever partner her former secretary had. She also did a little bit of hacking and made sure the flash drive couldn't self-destruct it's contents, as she could play the hacking game as well.