LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

After a few minutes of gently rubbing the little girls back and shushing, Addison said, "I'm sorry I left you at home alone princess I really had to go to the office to grab your laptop and delete all the files and such, it was probably pretty rough waking up with me not there do you want to talk about it."

• Like 1

Addison let out a deep sigh, "I'm sorry I had to leave you, but I couldn't take you with me to work what happens if the people you work for saw you, there's also be a lot of questions that you would need to answer and you're not in the right state to answer them." Addison said come we as she continued rubbing the little woman's back trying to get her to calm down.

• Like 1

After a few minutes Addison that Rukia's crying and sobbing had turned to just light sniffles and a few sobs. When Rukia turned her head to look at Addison  and asked a question, Addison said, "Well for now I think it's time for a diaper change and then lunch and then we can spend the whole day together, how about that?"

• Like 1

Addison nodded her head in agreement before picking up the little girl and carrying her upstairs into the bathroom to change her, making note on having to talk to her about cursing. When they got into the bathroom it wasn't long before Addison laid Rukia down, undid the diaper and start to wipe her she, but after wiping her she noticed the pubic hair that  Rukihad and wondered that if this wetting continued would it be better to shave her down there to prevent any rashes.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Addison saw that her little girl was now off in her own little world and little being the key word, wasting no time she took out some shaving cream and quickly shaved her little one down there before cleaning her off, powdering her and putting her in a new diaper. And luckily without any incident or her reverting back to her more adult self.