LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

When they got into the bathroom Addison laid Rukia down on the floor and like she'd been doing this for years she was about to take the pajama bottoms off and the obviously wet diaper, but when Rukia fought her a bit, "sorry Rukia do you want to change yourself?" Addison asked taken a back a bit.

Addison smiled not just at her handiwork, but how despite it had been years since he had done a little girl's hair into pigtails, but just like with changing diapers and getting kids dressed her babysitting and caregiving skills had proven still as sharp as ever. 

She was also happy that Rukia who had calmed down but with her mind slipping in and out of a childish atate who knows how long it would last. "Alright how about I take you down to the living room to watch TV and I'll make you some breakfast?" Before asked taking the little girl's hand walking her downstairs into the living room.

Before Addison could even make the call she saw Rukia heading into the kitchen, Addison put the phone down and went to the kitchen before letting out a sighing, she saw Rukia was getting all the utensils and mixing bowls out.

Without saying a word the older woman walked over to her, picked her up and give the little woman a few good hard slaps on her padded bottom before taking her back into the living room and sitting her down. "now stay here unless you want a spanking on your bear bottom young lady." Addison said before heading back to making a call to the office.

Addison stepped outside and called the office quickly telling Jackson that she wouldn't be in for a while, but she'd still be able to work from home from her laptop. When the phone call ended she went back into the house and then immediately went to the living room then picked her little baby girl up and hugged her.

"I don't know maybe it had something to do with your childhood, maybe it has something to something to do with everything that's happened yesterday who knows, but we'll figure this out together. But right now you're in no condition to help in the kitchen, now can you be good and just stay in the living room and watch cartoons? You don't even have to watch cartoons you can watch something more adult if you like." Addison said as she looked the girl over happy that she had calmed down.

• Like 1

Addison had to give this some thought on the one hand it would probably be better to keep an eye on Rukia in case she has another panic attack, but on the other hand the little girl would be terribly bored and she did not want her to mess with the kitchen in the state she was in.

"Alright you can come into the kitchen while I prepare something to eat, but I want you to sit on the floor and don't do anything except play with some of your stuffed toys." Addison said relenting to the little ones demands for now, she then went upstairs quickly and just as quickly returned with a few stuffed animals she then took the little girl into the kitchen sat on the floor and gave her toys to play with.