LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Addison's felt really bad little girl and just sat down not opening the door to the tree house and just talked. "Hay its going to be okay Rukia, I'll take care of you, but now how about you get out of the tree house and we'll go inside and get you changed I even have some pajamas you can wear." Addison said in a Carmen gentle voice as she slowly started to get out of the tree.

When Rukia had calmed down Addison focused on changing her quickly taking off the pull up, cleaning her, powdering her and slipping on the new pull up/diaper.

After that Addison helped the little woman up and took her into the guest room where a set of old but still quite wearable pink unicorn pajamas. "These were mine when I were when I was a young teen Rukia so I think these will fit you."

After Rukia finally went to sleep Addison went to her own room feeling exhausted, but she got he pajamas on, after she laid on the bed she immediately went to sleep. When morning came Addison felt a lot better after sleeping so well.

She stretched a bit before going to the guestroom to check on her little girl, when she saw Rukia was half awake she smiled, "hello sleepy head did you have a good night's sleep?" Addison asked heading over to her.

"Don't worry I'll have Jackson handle everything at work I'll just tell him I'm taking a week off or something." Jackson had been Addison's friend and business partner for years, in fact it was his help that she was able to start up her own company. It was his weak off, but she would explain the situation, but for now she had work to do.

She helped Rukia out of bed and noticed that the little woman had wet the bed a little, but not too bad. "Good thing I am getting thicker diapers for Rukia today." Addison thought to herself remembering that she ordered a bunch of stuff off of Amazon for her new little girl. She then quickly took the little woman out of the guest room and into the upstairs bathroom for a change.