LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Addison wanted to kick herself after she hung up the phone, on the one hand she didn't want to leave Rukia alone in the house, but on the other hand she didn't know if there were other spies working in her company or keeping an eye on her. 

When Addison went upstairs to the old Nursery she saw that Rukiwas already taking her stuff out and putting them in organize piles to go through later, like pictures, stuffed animals, clothes, different types of knick knacks and some small house plants. It was really cute to see the little woman who looked like a little girl sitting down on her diapered bottom going through her stuff with a focused look on her face.

Addison smile before walking up to her and sitting down the floor next her, "hey sweetie are you having a good time sorting through all your things? Sorry if it's a bit of a mess I didn't really have time to properly put everything in the garbage bags, but I was careful with them especially the more fragile stuff."

Addison said as she gently put a hand on the little girl shoulder, "now then whatever you want to keep will put in your room or put it somewhere else and things that you don't want to keep we can put it in storage or maybe sell it if you want."

Addison saw the uncomfortable look on her little girl's face, quickly she gave her a gentle hug before getting down to telling her, "okay Rukia I have to leave the house for a quick second to head to work to get your things, I won't be long. I take you with me but I don't know if there would be anyone from this spy agency you worked for or whatever keeping an eye out for you so I want you to stay here."

Addison immediately felt the little girl hugging her tightly, she then took it slow deep breath and said, "I know you're scared and trust me I would take you if I could but I think it's too dangerous so can you be a big girl and just stay here for me?"

Addison gently pulled the little girl on to her lap and rubbed her back, "I know sweetie by not leaving you forever I'm just going to the office to pick up the last bit of your things and I don't want you getting hurt or seen by the people who you worked for if they have someone keeping a track on you."

• Like 1

Addison was a bit shocked seeing Rukia's of reaction disbelief, shock and maybe a little bit of Hope? It was probably just one of the things contributed to her childhood that would have to be addressed, but as of right now that could wait Addison just nodded her head and said, "yes you have been very good so I bought you some things they're down in the living room."

Addison undid the buttons on Rukia's denim overalls pulled them off after which she then took off her diaper before taking the unicorn package and took one of the diapers out, she then want to work on putting it on Rukia making sure to re-wipe and powder her before diapering her in her new diaper.

After Rukia was put into her new diaper Addison immediately pulled her up and wrapped her arms around her in the nice warm hug, rubbing the little girl's back and trying to get her to calm down. Addison even pulled out a smaller package, opened it and took out an adult size pacifier out of the box and immediately put it in the little girl's mouth.