LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

With the baby distracted Addison got to work on breakfast, she decided pancakes would be a good idea she was already done with the first batch of Pancakes when the phone rang.

After she picked it up she saw the caller ID said it was Jackson, she answered and asked if everything was alright? He said it was good but he couldn't reach Rukia. Addison nearly kicked herself for not thinking about that, but quickly she said that Rukia had called her and told her that she was really, really sick and wouldn't be able to come into work for a while and that everything would be okay, after a little bit back and forth Addison hung up the phone and continued making breakfast.

• Like 1

At first Addison didn't know if Rukia was pulling her leg or not but she looked pretty sincere in her question so Addison figured the little woman had slipped into a more childish mindset, so she answered, "well sweetie you're right that lying isn't good but sometimes, well grown ups need to tell a little lie sometimes and it's not really a lie as it's true from a certain point of view." 

Addison said rubbing the back of her head a bit as she was having a bit difficulty trying to explain herself to someone who had the mentality of both an adult and a child.

• Like 1

It was not long before Addison came in and started to set the table, she did take some time to cut up Rukia pancakes as she didn't really trust the little girl with holding any sharp objects other than a fork. After putting her plate of pancakes and Riku's long with a cup of milk, she sat down and started to eat her breakfast.

Addison took her plate into the kitchen, she was going to take Rukia's plate but the little girl insisted that she could do it herself. After the dishes were put into the dishwasher for plates in.

She then started to show Rukia her home, starting with the kitchen, the dining room the living room/TV room the downstairs bathroom and the laundry room, before taking her upstairs and showing her the upstairs bathroom, the office, a guest room, an old Nursery that's mostly used for storage and her own bedroom.

• Like 1

Addison couldn't help but giggle at this little display although it was going to be a pain to clear everything out and set everything up in the old nursery as she had used this room for storage space, although to be fair there wasn't that much stuff that couldn't be put into boxes or put in other rooms, "okay you can have this room but you're going to have to help me in cleaning it up okay?"

she nodded and carried the box to the other room as a thought came to her head "hey where did we put my laptop i had at work its important we destroy it ASAP there's a tracking device from the league in it"

Edited by BabyBrooklynn

When Addison saw Rukia was panicking she told the little girl to calm down and that everything was going to be okay, she then told her to take stuff that were in the plastic garbage bags into the nursery and go through them on what you'd like to keep or not. Addison then went downstairs to call Jackson.

Jackson answered the phone "hey Addison what's up is everything okay have you heard from Rukia today i know she said she wasnt feeling good but i tried calling her to tell her to feel better soon and it said her number eas disconnected"

Addison wanted to tell Jackson the truth but didn't know how to go about it as if it was a very strange situation, "perhaps she turned her cell phone off or maybe it ran out of power. Anyway just wanted to let you know I'll be coming in the office for just a quick second I have to pick up some things, also I want to talk to you quickly about updating our security system for our company."