LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Addison watched Rukia take a few hesitant bites thinking that the food was drugged, but it wasn't and then watching the little girl really digging into her food and drink, she smiled before focusing on her own dinner. After dinner both her and Rukia were full, Addison got up and took the plates and cups and took them into the kitchen to put in the dishwasher.

"How about you go into the living room and relax maybe watch something on TV?" Addison suggested, her living room was quite nice especially with a fireplace and a plasma screen TV over it, it also a big soft comfy couch for her to sit on and relax.

• Like 1

After Addison had finished with the dishes she went into the living room and saw Rukia was in the fetal position rocking back and forth sucking her thumb, Addison heart broke for the girl.

She then went into the laundry room and picked up one of the stuffed animals that had been washed and dried it was a Care Bears stuffed toy from the original series, she then walked back into the living room sat on the floor and showed Rukia the teddy bear before doing a little dance with it and kissing Rukia's cheek with it, that seemed to bring a smile to her face a little.

Addison picked up the little girl and carried her over to the couch before sitting down and sitting her on her lap, "well sweetie honestly you're probably one of the best assistants I've had and I'll admit you're hacking skills are impressive for someone so young and honestly I could use someone like you."

"I'm not a kid so i dont count" she said getting up and grabbing her laptop opening up google maps and pulling up the leagues headquarters she walked back over to Addison dropping the laptop into her lap before walking out the back door

Addison decided to give the little girl some space to cool off as she had some research to do about this leader. After Rukia  had her little tantrum she looked for the back door, it didn't take long to find it. After getting outside she saw that it was just as beautiful as the front yard full of trees and beautiful flowers, it even had a fancy water fountain, but what really surprised her though that there was a swing set.

She thought about her parents, she thought about her terrible time in school and how only she could take solace in the library, computer room or the botany classes, she thought about her time as a hacker and how she was approached for this job and promised a lot of money enough of it to retire if he did this job.

She then thought about Addison thinking this could be a simple job but then her hand slowly moves to her diaper/pull up and blushing immediately as well as hating it and finding it strangely comforting to wear.