LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spy baby (Private for Cute Little Kokiri Girl and BabyBrooklynn.

Addison was a bit surprised it seemed that Rukia had at least some semblance of her adult mind and had not completely relapsed, hopefully after diaper change she'd be more willing to talk. "Alright we can talk more about this after we get your diaper changed." 

This was a very, very weird day for Addison as she lead the little woman into the bathroom, today she had caught her secretary trying to steal company secrets, spanked her, diapered her like a child and changed her diaper when they got home, but truth be told she actually kind of like the feelings she was getting from it.

she always enjoyed having power and this new power was actually quite thrilling if not strange, "alright Rukia lay down on the bathroom floor and I can start changing you."

• Like 1

Addison asked if she was okay before getting a towel and made a makeshift pillow before putting Rukia head on it. After doing that Addison noticed the pacifier that Rukia had a little while ago was still on the bathroom floor, she picked it up  ran it under some hot water before putting it back into Rukia's mouth before she got to work on changing her diaper.

"You're welcome princess, now then Rukia we're going to have to have a serious conversation about what you tried to do and what am I going to do with you after." Addison said looking dead serious at the little girl before taking her hand and taking her down into the living room to talk.

When they arrived in the living room on the coffee table where array of snacks and strangely enough a baby bottle full of milk, "just something to fill your tummy up and to rehydrate you you've had a few accidents due to the diuretic."

"speaking of that never use that stuff in me again it can be fatal to me" she said "so what's going to happen now because the league is gonna learn i failed and send others unless you want to give them false information" she said taking the top off the bottle and chugging it

Addison was relieved when Rukia was starting to act more like an adult it would probably make this conversation go a lot better, but also these was a small part of her that was a bit disappointed Rukia was back to her oldself as she was starting to enjoy babying her.

"Alright young lady I want you to tell me everything how you came to the office, who hired you and were there anyone else that was a spy." Addison asked as she sat down before eating some peanut butter crackers.

Addison could see that the little girl was generally afraid so she agreed to give her a pen and paper, but now came for to the important question. "So what am I going to do with you now?" Addison asked the regular choice would have been to call the police and have her arrested and charged with company espionage, but after everything that happened a different kind of punishment maybe even a job offer would be better, but she wanted to see what this little spy was going to say.

• Like 1

Rukia didn't hear what was asked to her because she was busy filling every single page of the note book with information on the league including the fact the head of the league was a ceo of a multibillion dollar tech company based in Canada after she finished the note book she closed it and slide it over visibly shaking

• Like 1

Addison had to fight not feeling too bad for the little girl as she did try to ruin her company, but still she couldn't really help it. "look Rukia I'm not going to throw you out on the street you're more than likely going to continue this life of crime, and if I'm being honest you were a good assistant and I am impressed by your hacking skills despite being still young."

Addison told the little woman who's looked up at her shocked and confused, Addison smiled, "so how about I offer you a proposal you can work for me and live here you won't even have to pay rent. But there is going to be a pretty big cost and some changes in your life." Addison couldn't help but giggle at the word changes as it was definitely the most apt word for this proposal.

Addison give the scared little girl a gentle and warm smile before kissing her forehead, "like I said you would still work for me and you would live here absolutely rent free you'll be provided new clothing, delicious food and the two most important things a fresh start and TLC. But all that will require some big changes like in wardrobe and how you will address me from now on."