LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Changes for the Family (Private)

Shy-Diapers

“Bigger than some of them!” Izzy said, continuing to ramble on about the animal as they moved on to the tropical fish exhibits. As they continued walking, she started feeling thirsty and hungry again. “Do we have any snacks?” She asked Peter hopefully. She usually was fine without anything being packed for her, but today she was especially thirsty and hungry, despite having eaten breakfast not long ago. 

Michelle smiled and held Rowan’s hand as they walked. She figured with the girl’s heart she wouldn’t run away, but still wanted to make sure she was nearby. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seven years of parenting Peter knew better than to go anywhere without snacks. He opened the cooler bag to reveal mandarin oranges, Babybel cheese, granola bars, Goldfish crackers, and yogurt tubes in addition to the juice boxes and water.

Izzy happily grabbed a water bottle and some goldfish crackers. She quickly ate the mini pack of crackers and had downed her water bottle after some more exhibits, placing her trash back in the cooler to throw away later. 

“Look honey, there’s the whale sharks.” Michelle said to Rowan, pointing out the tank that held the same animal as her plush. 

Izzy was starting to slow down a lot faster than usual. Usually she’d run everywhere and have tons of energy, but she seemed noticeably more subdued today. “Daddy I have to go potty.” She whined after a while more of walking, her water bottle having caught up to her already. 

Michelle smiled at Rowan, so happy the girl was so excited. “There are lots of big animals.” She said cheerfully, moving on to the elevator to go up to the exhibits that animals could be interacted with. “Do you wanna try touching some of the animals?” She asked as they approached a large shallow tank for people to gently touch animals like starfish. 

Rowan nodded, though she reached to be picked up. She was already getting quite winded from walking and was sweating profusely from her heart working so hard to keep up with the activity.

"Hey, Michelle, Iz has to use the restroom," Peter called as he looked around for the nearest one. "You feel okay, kiddo? You look tired."

“Honey I can’t carry you and push the stroller.” Michelle said gently. “You can sit in the stroller for now. After Peter brings Izzy to the bathroom I can carry you for a bit. How does that sound?” She asked before scooping the small girl up and placing her in the stroller with her whale shark. “Okay, we won’t go far.” She said to Peter and Izzy. 

Izzy nodded and clutched her manta ray. She was feeling tired already. “I’m pooped Daddy.” She said with a bit of a whine. “My body feels heavy.” She said with a huff. She wasn’t sure why she felt so tired, the young girl was an active athlete, being in both dance and gymnastics, so she usually had a healthy stamina and wasn’t one to get worn out easily, even if she was only seven. 

Risen didn't fight going back in the stroller - as long as she wasn't walking she was happy - and said "thirsty," as soon as she was settled in.

Peter frowned. That was unusual for his daughter. They hadn't even covered half of the aquarium yet. "You can ride on the back of the stroller if you want to rest for a bit," he offered.

Michelle smiled and grabbed an apple juice box and a water bottle with a sports cap up to Rowan. “Which one do you want sweetie?”

Izzy nodded. “After I go potty.” She reminded Peter, really feeling like she needed to go, sooner rather than later. “Are we close?” She asked him, not remembering where the bathrooms were, usually not needing to go while out and about. 

Michelle poked the straw in to the juice box and handed it to Rowan. “Don’t squeeze it baby.” She cautioned gently. 

Izzy nodded and hurried off to the bathroom. She managed to get in and out by herself with no problems. “Carry me Daddy?” She asked hopefully. She knew she could sit in the back of the stroller, but she wanted Peter to carry her, feeling clingy and needy. “Please Daddy?” She whined.

Michelle continued to push Rowan along and stopped at the different exhibits. “Here’s the sea otters!” She informed the family happily. She figured they’d improve Izzy’s mood and Rowan would enjoy them too. “Do you wanna help feed them?” She asked bending down to the stroller  

Izzy nodded and rested her head on her father’s shoulder as they continued to walk through the exhibits. “Sea otters!” She chirped happily, though she still felt tired. “I wanna help feed them!”

Michelle happily got Rowan out of the stroller. She paid the extra fee and each girl got two clams for the otters. “Here sweetie, you hand the clams to the otters and they take them away to eat!” She said cheerfully, handing her the clams.

Izzy happily handed her two clams to two different otters. “Look at them!” She squealed, pointing to the otters as they swam off and cracked open their clams with rocks. 

Once the girls had finished with the otters, Michelle put Rowan back in the stroller while Izzy sat behind her. They walked to the last exhibit, the Manta Rays. Izzy pressed her face against the glass in amazement, spouting off even more facts and excitement as the large creatures swam around. 

“Okay, let’s sit down so I can give Rowan her meds.” Michelle said to her family as they approached a bench near the gift shop. She sat down and got out the girl’s medications and started syringing them into her tube. 

“Yeah!” Izzy squealed cheerfully, though she started to yawn. “It was so fun! I loved everything!”