LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Changes for the Family (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Michelle smiled when she finished reading. She quietly put the book away and crept out of the room, making sure to turn on a small night light. Once out of the room she headed downstairs to finish cleaning the kitchen, surprised to see her daughter asleep so early. 

Halfway through the movie, Isabelle was fast asleep. She didn’t know why she was so exhausted today, but didn’t think too much of it. Her head was still on Peter’s shoulder as she slept. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter carefully shifted Izzy so he could get up, then laid her down and covered her with a blanket. "Well, I certainly didn't expect it to be so quiet this early," he said as he joined Michelle in the kitchen. "I can't remember the last time Iz fell asleep this early and I was sure Rowan would be more difficult."

“Me too.” Michelle agreed. “She was so tired though she was asleep halfway through Goodnight Moon. Izzy is the surprising one, but she did eat a ton and had dance so that’s probably it.” She said with a shrug. “Though I can’t remember the last time she fell asleep on the couch.”

"It's definitely been a while. I think you were right. Must be going through a growth spurt. So I was thinking tomorrow morning I'd run to Wal-Mart and pick up Rowan's formula. Is there anything else you think we need for her right away?"

“Diapers.” Michelle said immediately. “I don’t think she’s potty trained at all, so the pull-ups aren’t gonna cut it. Other than that I think we’re okay. We have enough clothes for a few days so she can settle in first before we go on a big shopping trip.”

"It could just be regression from the stress," Peter said, but added it to his list. "Either way, you're definitely right about the pull ups. We still have the stroller somewhere around here, right?" It was clear that if they wanted to go out and do anything that involved walking Rowan's condition would definitely hold them back, so he wanted to be prepared.

“Yeah we still have the sit and stand.” Michelle remembered. They’d gotten a stroller with a spot on the back for Izzy to stand or sit if she needed when walking for long distances when they had a smaller kid in the stroller. “I can’t think of anything else.” She said trying to think. 

For no real reason, Izzy stirred, realizing she wasn’t in her bed. She looked around and found Peter and Michelle in the kitchen. She shuffled over and leaned into her father. 

Izzy nodded and headed upstairs with her father. She changed into her light green pajama top with rainbow shorts, brushed her teeth, and went to the bathroom. Once back in her room she picked out the book they’d been reading before bed. She climbed into bed with her hello kitty plush and listened to the story. Once she was feeling like she couldn’t stay awake anymore, she yawned and sat up. “Night night Daddy” she said before handing him her implants to put away in their case before laying back down and drifting off. 

Michelle laughed. “We can hope, but let’s enjoy the peace while we can, I’m sure things will get crazier around here. I for one am going to enjoy the extra rest while I can. Who knows when Rowan will wake up.” She kissed her husband before heading upstairs.

Peter followed shortly after. He checked on both girls and, finding them fast asleep, continued on to bed.

Rowan lasted til around 2am. Looking around the unfamiliar room, and unsure where to find anyone, she clutched the little doll to her chest and cried softly for her mother.

Michelle stirred around 2:30 to go to the bathroom. Being up anyway, she decided to poke her head into Rowan’s room, surprised to find the girl awake and crying. She came into the room and sat on her bed, gently putting a hand on the little shoulder in front of her. “Hey, sweetie, what’s wrong?” She asked softly.

Michelle felt her heart ache for the little girl. She pulled Rowan into her lap and started to rock with her. “It’s okay baby, it’s okay. I know you wanna go home, I know you want your mommy. I’m here for you right now.” She soothed, not wanting to upset the girl further. 

Once she was sure Rowan was asleep, Michelle laid the girl back down and fumbled to set up the baby monitor, wanting to keep an eye on her. When she woke up around 6, Michelle stirred and stumbled to the new bedroom. “Hey sweetie, good morning.” She said softly.

Izzy was usually an early riser, waking around seven, but she was still fast asleep through to almost eight. 

Rowan slid off the bed when she saw Michelle. Her pull up was sagging badly and slipping down her thin body. Just as she was reaching up for Michelle she wet again, and gasped when she felt the urine run down her leg. She looked down bashfully, hoping Michelle wouldn't be mad.

Peter got up at 6:30 and showered before going downstairs to start breakfast. He got out the Belgian waffle maker and mixed up some waffle batter, then got to work frying some bacon. While that was cooking he made a fruit salad and set the table. 

“Oh don’t worry baby.” Michelle said softly. “Let’s go get you in the bath.” She said as she scooped her up. They definitely needed to get the girl some actual diapers. She headed to the hall bathroom and started a bath. Wanting the girl to have some choice, she held up the two bubble bath options. “Do you want vanilla or strawberry?” She asked while she stripped the tiny girl down. She poured some of the chosen scent into the tub and lifted the girl in, letting her sit a bit before starting to wash her. 

Rowen pointed to the pink bottle and smiled when the bubbles started to form. She splashed around a little, enjoying the warm water, relieved that Michelle was easier on her than the woman she'd stayed with previously, who had stripped her down immediately upon arrival, plopped her in the tub, and unceremoniously dumped a pitcher of water over her head with no warning to wash her hair.

“Tip your head back baby.” Michelle said gently. She washed the girl’s hair and completely cleaned her up. Once clean and dry she got Rowan into a fresh pull-up and some fresh clothes. “Let’s go down for breakfast.” She said cheerfully, figuring she’d strip the bed later. She brought her downstairs and sat at the table, getting out her formula and meds. “Do you want to try some food or something to drink?” She offered as she syringed the meds and formula into her tube, noticing her daughter wasn’t here, when she never missed breakfast. “Where’s Isabelle?” She asked her husband. 

Rowan nodded. She liked fruit, and the waffles smelled really good.

"Hasn't come down yet," Peter said as he took the last piece of bacon from the pan. "I'll go check on her." Finding her asleep he shook her shoulder gently. "Iz, time to get up. Breakfast is ready," he said when she started to stir.

Michelle smiled and cut up some fruit and waffles into small pieces, putting it on a plate in front of Rowan. 

Izzy started to stir when Peter tried to wake her. She was a very heavy sleeper since she couldn’t hear anything without her implants. When she opened her eyes and saw him talking to her, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She fumbled on her nightstand for her cochlears and put them on before heading downstairs with him. Downstairs, she happily started eating some of everything. 

(I forgot she took them out before bed sorry)

Rowan slowly ate a few bites of the waffle, some strawberries and blueberries. She tried a chunk of watermelon but started coughing as she inhaled the juice. She was okay but had had enough serious choking incidents to be wary after that and pushed the plate away.

"How is it?" Peter asked, watching happily as Izzy ate.

(No problem, still a normal thing to do)

“You did so good eating!” Michelle praised, patting the girl’s head. “So what do we want to do today?” She asked the table. She knew at minimum Alex would be running out for some supplies for Rowan.

”Amazing!” Izzy said with a mouthful of waffle. She happily scarfed down two helpings of breakfast, finishing off her glass of juice before a glass of milk, her parents not being a big fan of more than one cup of juice a day.