LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I finally had an interesting dream.

I don't remember much of my dream but what I do remember is that it all started when I spotted randomly out of my corner of my eye a ABDL coloring book someone left behind and then all of the sudden I saw everyone one either wearing diapers and or taking care of someone wearing diapers and I don't just mean babies I mean ABDL's too. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Young1 said:

I had a dream last night my bf didn't want me to wear diapers anymore.....

Well I hope that one doesn't come true! 

Diaper dreams are interesting. I've never met another ABDL in any of mine. I don't have a lot of them, but when I do, they tend to center on two themes. The first, I'll call "Just use the damned diaper", dreams where I have to go to the bathroom under some inconvenient circumstance, and then I realize that I have a diaper on, which brings me both psychological, and then eventually also physical relief. I usually wake up from those with a wet diaper, but they don't happen very often. 

The other theme I'll call "Absurd situation" dreams, where I find myself in just a diaper, and then I have to expose myself for some compelling reason. Examples include mysteriously driving to a mailbox at a mall to mail some letters, while wearing only a diaper below the waist, and, I had a small dog with me for some reason. I was preparing to dash out of the car and had parked right next to the mailbox, so I could do it without being seen, but when I cracked the car door open, the dog jumped out and ran across the parking lot, and I had no choice but to go after it on foot, and there were people around - it wasn't packed, but, it was a public space and I had to either run across the parking lot in my diaper like an idiot, or, say goodbye to the dog. 

Another one like that had me in my car driving in an unfamiliar neighbourhood, again, with nothing on over my diaper, and then I pulled into a really tight street by mistake, and there were lots of people milling around, including small kids, and I had to back out of there but I could not put the car into reverse without getting out and verifying that nobody was standing behind my car. Never mind that reverse cameras have existed for decades, my car in the dream didn't have one, and people were sitting on their porches or standing on the street, giving me strange looks for having driven into that space - maybe it was actually a pedestrian concourse or something. I felt like I needed to get out of there asap, but, I could not just slam the car into reverse and go for it - I had to step out of the car for at least a moment to check that the way was clear.