LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changes for the Family (Private)

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Izzy nodded and buried her face in Peter’s shoulder. “Okay Daddy…” She said through tears and sniffles. “But it’s not fair that I got in trouble!” She protested. “She didn’t get in trouble for breaking my crayons but I got upset! I got in trouble for scaring her and she got upset!” Usually she was much more reasonable and not one to try to argue but she just couldn’t let it go this time for some reason. 

Izzy sighed and pulled away. She felt like Peter wasn’t fully understanding her and she was getting nowhere with trying to explain her feelings to him. She slumped up to her room and flopped on her bed, trying to distract herself with one of her books. 

Peter sighed and let Izzy go, figuring she could use some time to cool off. He joined Michelle and Rowan in the living room where Rowan was engrossed in the cartoon. "Is it me, or does Izzy seem overly emotional lately?" he asked his wife.

“I see what you mean.” Michelle said, though she didn’t think much of it. “I think it’s just the change of routine. She’s not in school anymore and we haven’t found any summer programs for her yet. I’m sure she’ll be fine once she gets more of a summer routine.”