LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question For Anyone Out There.

Bigpapa22

Ok heres the deal...with me and my girlfriend...when we are having sex i usually last anywhere from 15 to 25 mins...before that it was like 35-60. We broke up for about 2 months on some bad terms...and just got back together. She realised what she was missing out on. Anyways...during the break up i was a wreck...and found a girl that i liked and began talking with her...and we hooked up one night. Well we were going at it for a good hour and she told me to stop cause it was starting to hurt...and it just didnt feel right at all to me...when i have sex...i want it to be with someone i love and really care about...and this girl i wasnt in love with. Well we me and my ex started talking again...the first night we had sex again...its was like 10 mins long...and i couldnt hold it anymore. It felt so right being there with her...and it just made everything feel that much better. Well what my question is...Does anyone know what i can do to start lasting longer in bed...cause it seems as soon as she starts moaning...everything feels like 100 times better and i start getting close...and i dont want that! Any Help or advice???

i think youre right...i just have to build up my endurence again...Its just alot of the times she says some kinky ass things to me while we are having sex...Theres nights when we have sex and others were we make love. But its the sex nights were shes a freak...and says some clever things!! lol ;)

Guest John_Q_Sample

While your doing it... think about... garbage. No joke. This has helped me at times. Feel free too substitute garbage with any other thing that might turn you off, such as raw chicken. :D

While your doing it... think about... garbage. No joke. This has helped me at times. Feel free too substitute garbage with any other thing that might turn you off, such as raw chicken. :D

:roflmao:

I personally like raw chicken...anyway :rolleyes: I used to do the self relief method when I was younger, but just adapted as I got older. I have been told many times by my wife that if I lasted more than a hour that something was wrong. Now don't get me wrong a true love making can last several hours but you can pace it to be so. Sex just isn't intercourse it's a multitude of touching and holding. God gave you many parts to satisfy your partner if you get my drift.

Foreplay for either party greatly increases your chance for orgasm sooner, so maybe you want to increase your output there to insure that your Girlfriend reaches her orgasm faster. I have found that this tends to Make things last a tad longer.

My wifes point made me think that she does know what she's doing, and in so maybe your girlfriend does too! The point is they know what it takes to get you off, and if they didn't want you to, they wouldn't be saying those que words that their so go at. Perhaps they do it for another reason but it just seems to me they like having that little control. :whistling: and don't mind the early release, just do your part to insure she's having fun too! :thumbsup:

wow...first of all id like to say thanks to you guys...the advice helped! Last night my girlfriend and i were having sex...and it was amazing...and i was getting close pretty quick...and i remembered the post telling me to think about garbage...so i thought about some really nasty smelling garbage that i dealt with at work just earlier that night...and sure enough...i lasted over 35 mins...and she had 5 orgasms from it....first time thats happened. I love her! And THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!! I feel at home here!! :D

Practice is key, having a personal moment isn't like sex at all. You know all the buttons to push, so you can push them as and when you wish. I'd just allow time for you to work back up, it does take time to get back the endurance. But the practice is nice, and sex more than once in a day is always better than once. So just take a weekend lock yourselves in, and go for it every way you can think of. That should do the trick if not, then try using condoms of a thicker nature. But don't worry about it, because it could lead to a non performance.