LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby and Diaper lovers Campout In Alberta Canada Update

Here is a good chance to be diapered 24/7 out in the open

Good evening Diapered Campers

Well it's that time again to attempt to do a round up or head count of those wanting to come to camp next year.

The new site is in the attached pictures. It is close to Edmonton AB Canada there is enough space for several campers the minimum we need is 14 campers to make a go of it.

The date will be the second last weekend of July from Wednesday the July 19th to 23rd

As with everything inflation has raised the price of all things but trying to keep the camp cost down and reasonable.

Cost will be 95.00 per person for all 4 nights for late registrations past the end of April cost will be 80.00 per person for 4 nights .

Single Night stays all will be 25.00/ night

This price will include not 1 but two group meals on the first night and on the Last night Saturday night if we get 20+ campers then the second group meal could be quite a great one indeed.

This campout is BYOB and BYOD( Bring your own diapers) Drugs of any kind are not tolerated but if you want to Smoke Pot please take it away from the camp as there are several people that are and can be adversely affected by its smell and presence.

I will be working with a few of the campout veterans to set up a registration form and way to pre-pay for camp update registration will be up this coming week
In order to make this happen we need at least 12 campers to have paid registration by no later than the end of May.

I look forward to see all my old ab dl friends once again.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

If interested email me at babyalan007@gmail.com or abdlcampout@gmail.com

Here is the link for the campout registration: https://form.jotform.com/80204806443248