LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littles boarding school (private with Sword)

"Just trying will work we're not asking you to be perfect sweetheart." she cooed and lifted him once he was done to burp him, "There we go, good boy." she praised and carried him into a room filled with cribs.

Diana got a shirt and put it over his head before placing him down in the crib and tucking him in, "I'll wake you with the others in a few hours precious." she kissed his head, tucked him in and then left.

Marcus was glad regarding the fact that the woman accepted a gradual change for him, making it all less hard for him. The little man let himself be put in a t-shirt without making problems because he was too tired to do anything then he fell immediately asleep in the crib.

Diana smiled as Marcus fell asleep. The poor boy hadn't known that there were drugs mixed in with the milk to make him lose some form of control. It was cruel but needed and while Diana wasn't keen on playing tricks she did want Marcus to behave and knew that he would at least try, hopefully.  Diana went with the other nuns and sorted out clothing and other items for the next hour knowing that she would be hosting the small assembly for the ones that needed a nap and a bit of extra care.

Returning she gently stroked Marcus's head softly, "Hey babyboy." she cooed, "It's time to get up and don't worry you won't have to do much today dear," she picked him up and took him over towards the changing table where she set him down, "Is someone a bit wet I wonder?" she teased checking his diaper to see if he had an accident or not.

Marcus woke up with a little more rest than before, though with a very wet diaper: it was cold and squishy. This was the most hated thing by Marcus, more than the baby bottle too. He let himself be picked up and lay down on the changing table.

"Hey it's okay! Accidents happen and I'm sure that it's just stress giving everything that you've gone through recently," she reassured him, "it'll be okay and I'm here to take care of you which includes making you happy which I understand you aren't right now but over time you'll learn to enjoy all this." she smiled as she started to clean him up making sure to linger a little and gently excite him, teasing him.  It was part of the process and one of the reasons why they were so sucessful as a company. They had realised quickly that by linking a Little's sexuality to their caregiver/diapers made things a lot more easier but Diana knew she needed to be careful and not over do it.

Diana rubbed the powder in gently and then secured the diaper around Marcus's waist with a grin as she slightly rubbed the padding against him, "That's my good little boy," she praised, "let's get you dressed for the assesmbly now." she cooed as she got a simple uniform out.  Black shorts, white button up t shirt with a stitched on badge representing the insituition that he was at.  Diana got him dressed up with ease, "My! What a handsome young man I have." she cooed as she brushed through his hair with her fingers.

The boy felt somehow comforted by the woman’s kindness, letting her clean her genitals. He remained very surprised when the woman began to rub gently his penis but he didn’t say anything because he didn’t dislike it. She was a very beautiful woman after all. He let her put the baby powder on him and be diapered before to be picked down by the woman.

Diana held Marcus's hand as she lead him into a small assesmbly room where about ten other students stood with a adult each behind them. Instead of joining the line she walked to the front and faced the members with Marcus in hand, "Hello everyone! You all know why you are here and why you are being punished but I want each one of you to understand that while you are here we do plan on taking care of you, looking after you and hopefully make you into better versions of yourselves," she paused, "I know a lot of you aren't happy being here and probably believe that you don't belong here but we all know that's a lie because you are here and either you can continue believing you shouldn't be here thus making yourself miserable or you could simply accept what has happened and make do."

She took a breath, "This place is about building you up and preparing you for the real world that's out," she smiled, "just think what would of happened if someone else had come along? You might be thinking you could fight that person or even bribe them but what if that person was stronger or richer? Who would be more then happy to destroy you for their own egos? Plenty of Little's have been sold of into various blackmarkets in the country and around the world all because they thought they could get away with it until they met the wrong person consider yourselves lucky that you ended up here."

Diana squeezed Marcus's hand, "Now we will say our prayers governed by one of the sisters here at the school."

Marcus let himself be brought by hand to the little room furnished like a preschool classroom. There were shelves with toys and books for children, a soft carpet on the floor, and a changing table with a lot of diapers and is needed to diaper changes next to the corner. The boy followed, with a lot of embarrassment, the woman in front of the group and listened to what she had to say. He looked at the other littles placed side by side with their guardians, some of which were nuns, and he saw in their looks the same embarrassment that he felt too, particularly there was a diapered girl who fidgeted like she was trying to keep the pee.