LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Transformation (private for Little Giammy)

Sword

A flash of light erupted in the middle of a large decorated room with banners saying 'Welcome Back' there was food, drink, music and people were excited to have their friend/co-worker back.

As the light faded away though...

A more miniature size version of Astrid was revealed. The blonde green eyed woman looked up with a wince the light having blinded her for a moment. Her hair was done up in its normal style and her clothing was the same as always but that made little to no difference considering that she wasn't her regular height nor build.

If she could see herself right now she would of screamed in horror but travelling through portals was still a new technology and tended to make the user dizzy for the next ten minutes.

Cute and rosey chubby cheeks, big bright shiny eyes and pouty lips normally wouldn't be a problem for her as an Amazon but as a Little these features stood out more.

Astrid feeling weak stumbled backwards and landed on her bottom which surprisingly hurt quite a bit. She looked up to see people staring at her and she couldn't help glance around at a few.

Her boss, her coworkers,her ex girlfriend, her rival, her sister....

Astrid knew that she needed to say something right now but she just felt so sick. The portal tended to hurt Little's more than Amazon's but she wasn't a Little, right? She was still an Amazon? This had to be temporary?  Her favourite buissness suit had been something she was saving for her return and while she wasn't naked she hated the way she now looked knowing that people tended to go crazy over Little's who pretended to be grown ups. There were so many adverts and tv shows nowadays where one of the many signature looks were to have a Little dressed up to the nines or in some important society type role like a doctor only to be taking down and shown a better way of life. 

Astrid simply hoped that everyone would at least remain calm...

Tears flickered in her eyes causing them to glow as she held them back knowing that crying would only make the situation worse.

Finally, after a year, Kaila meet her stepsister again who went into the little dimension for work. She had never gotten along particularly well with her, because Astrid behaved allays unfairly with her but Kaila knew that it was for malice but for immaturity. She was waiting for her sister for some hour when the portal activated making pass the passengers then she waited to hug her sister, but when she saw her she had a little gasp because she didn’t expect to see her like a little.
She had read about this phenomenon and it happened only a hundred times in 20 years
“Hello Astrid!  Are you ok?” Kaila asked her sister helping her to get up with a sly smile on her face.
She always desiderated taking care of a little, and the fact that that little was her immature stepsister made her more happy.

Astrid looked up at Kaila with a dazed look, "N-not really," she stammered, "thanks." she added softly looking away from her step sister. It was difficult to stand. Astrid would of falling back down on her bottom but had grabbed onto Kaila tightly, "Fuck," she whispered softly, "this can't be happening..." but it was and she was completely vulnerable right now as a Little.

What could she do? Astrid knew that what happened to her was rare and there had been no way yet to reverse the effects which normally meant former Amazons were stuck as Little's and more often than not were giving caretakers.

Astrid started to cry.

Kaila pretended to not hear the bad word that her step-sister said, but when she heard her sister cry her maternal instinct turned violently on. During her stepsister's absence, she had had PAS (parental addiction syndrome) a condition that activate the Amazon woman's maternal instincts, especially towards littles, amplifying them beyond measure. 
The Amazon woman picked instinctively up her sister and started to caress her back and rock her trying to calm her down 
“Don’t worry little one we will settle everything,” she said very tenderly caressing her back and butty and starting to rock to calm her down “But first we have to take your baggage. I don’t think you want to leave your things here in the terminal,” she said going to the conveyor belt “puppy girl could you indicate them with your little finger?” Kaila asked tenderly to her sister.

Astrid yelped as she was picked up. Ironically she had a fear of heights and being as small as she was now meant that her fear had easily doubled if not tripled. 

Astrid had been holding back her tears and was now crying fully. Her body shaking as she sobbed openly and she clung even more tightly to her step sister, "Don't like heights." she whined quietly her face flushed red with embarrassment.

Astrid soon enough calmed down through Kal caressing her back and comforting her. The former Amazon hid her face against Kalia's shoulder feeling ashamed that she had reacted in such a way that an Amazon should never act like. 

Astrid simply pointed to a black suitcase with a blue ribbon on it while keeping her face hidden from view not realising how childish she was being or looked right now.

When Astrid calmed down Kaila whispered very sweetly in her ear “Don’t worry little one! I’d never make you fall”, before kissing very kindly her chek. She smiled when she felt her sister clinging to her and she caressed her back.
Then she took her sister’s baggage and went beyond the exit of the terminal then she sat down on a bench and put her sister on her knees to can look her eyes
“Astrid” she called to her to attract her attention and tried to don’t panic “No one expected what is happened. Then I haven’t what it’s needed for a little care. Then this is what we will do: now we go to the pharmacy to buy diapers and all we need immediately” she explained her calmly and calmly then when we will arrive at home we will take stock of the situation and we will decide the best way to manage it. Do you understand?” she asked her with the utmost sweetness she could “Now you want stay in my arms or walk giving me your little hand? 

Astrid's heart raced fast in her chest beating loudly at Kal's words.

Little one?

She was taken back her stepsisters tone of voice and how sweet it sounded to her ears. The kiss caught her completely off guard leaving her dumbfounded and even more confused. 

Normally people wouldn't take much notice over her expressions and emotions as an Amazon but as a Little every little twitch, everything she did would be looked at much more critically.

Astrid remained silent mostly in shock and just whined pathetically and quietly sounding like a upset puppy. 

Being sat on her stepsister's knee had to be one of the worse moments in her life, "I-I'm not a Little," she squeaked, "I don't want or need to wear diapers." Yet her confidence was badly hurt by her sudden transformation and to make matters even worse she had wet herself slightly when Kal had picked her up. It wasn't enough to show on her trousers but she knew that if her stepsister checked her panties that they would be slightly damp.

Astrid contemplated briefly before sulking, "Stay in your arms." she mumbled wanting to hide like a wounded animal from the world.

“I understand that you don’t want to wear diapers but I haven’t anything to make you wear that adapts to you” Kaila tried to explain to her sister unless you prefer to go around naked because at this moment we haven’t another choice” The amazon explained to her sister hoping that she understood the very complicated situation in which they were “and the worst is that neither clothes to make you were,” she said while she got in the pharmacy saying good evening to the woman behind the counter.

Astrid response was to whine loudly and childishly into Kaila's shoulder. Normally it would of sounded like a growl if she was an Amazon but due to the change her voice wasn't big enough anymore for her to growl like normal.

"I'm not going to wear a fucking diaper! I don't want to go around naked! I don't need anything! I'm fine with what I'm wearing now! I don't wanna be taking care of like I'm a little kid!"

“OK. Have you another solution in your mind?” Kaila asked her sister who clearly didn’t understand the seriousness of the situation or she was in a panic. She sincerely wanted to help her sister but all solutions that came to her mind were rejected “Listen! I promise that it’s only temporary” Kaila said taking a diaper package from a shelf “As we arrive home I will remove you” the sister said firmly “There aren’t either the pull-ups” she said making the second tour of the shop with her sister on her arms “do you see them? If it are here I buy them” she said making another tour of the shop.

Astrid could only shake her head as she looked through different items they passed and knew that there was no hope. No one stocked pull ups much and if they did they were normally all sold out.

"Fine..." she whimpered, "as long as its temporarily and not permanent! I don't want anyone else seeing me like this," she said, "I'll be a laughing stock." she added her face going bright red. 

Astrid breathed deeply, "What if someone see's me and decides to adopt me? We'll never see each other again? There's people out there that hate me who would love to see me like this and could hurt me now? I'm not dumb."

Astrid rubbed her eyes.

“I’m glad that you understood the situation,” Kaila said sweetly to her sister “Do you know that this is a sign of maturity for a little too,” she said going to the cash desk to pay for the diapers and getting out to the shop taking her sister's suitcase “now we go to the toilette to put one of those. Ok?” the amazon woman explained calmly to her sister “don’t worry puppy girl! Until you stay in my arms not Amazon will brush you without my permission! And though an Amazon kidnap or adopt you without your agree me and all our family will turn the world like a sock to find and give you at home. We are a family after all” Kaila said hoping to reassure her sister before getting in the toilette and wait her torn for the changing table.

Astrid kept her face hidden and nuzzled into Kaila's shoulder, "I don't want to understand but I do and I know how fucked I am because of this," she said, "for a Little, yes," she scowled, "but I'm not a Little," she whined, "I'm an Amazon and i should be treated as such...."

Astrid started to cry slightly at the thought of being put into a diaper by her own stepsister and just kept a tight hold on Kaila. 

Listening to Kaila though did bring her some comfort despite how much stress she was now under, "I'm really scared." she confessed. Astrid felt depressed and defeated. What was the point of even putting up a fight, "It probably be better if I just died somehow rather than go through this unless a cure is found but that's impossible." 

Depressed and angry all she could do was seek out comfort from Kaila, "Can I at least change myself." she really didn't want her stepsister seeing her wet panties.

Kaila understood that her sister was very scared of what was happening, but she hadn’t idea about what to do to help her. She had understood that her sister would never be no more an Amazon but she didn’t know how to make her understood. She decided to not say it because it wasn’t the best moment for this conversation.
“ok. I will let you diaper your self” she said with as much kindness as he was able “but if you need I will you help. Ok?”
she said when her turn arrived Kaila put her sister on the changing table, she gave her the diaper and what she needed to change herself deciding to stay here to make sure that she don’t fall from the changing table or in case she needed help."

Astrid felt ridiculous being up on the changing table and frowned as she looked down her fear of heights kicking in again as a bit more pee escaped her. At least it wasn't obvious but she knew that when Kaila or if she did see her undies that it would be all over.

Astrid turned her back to her sister quickly and took off her shoes and then trousers revealing her soaked panties. 

She just hoped Kaila wasn't watching right now. Astrid took her panties off showing her cute bottom and the slight rash she had. At least she still had her pubic hair....

Astrid had her panties around her ankles at this point and was just staring at the diaper, anxiously.

Kaila understood that her sister was in trouble and she decided to intervene:
“Astrid honey! I think you need help” she said approaching and taking her sister's panties from her ankles, noticing that it was wet but because of her kind she decided to not say anything about it.
Then she took the wipes and started silently to clean very gently her sister's princess parts “ok. I think to have something adapt for this rash” she said taking a tube of cream, opening it and squeezing a bit on her finger so that she could spread it on her sister’s princess parts.

Astrid blushed as her stepsister intervened and settled down as she took note that Kaila didn't mention a thing about her wet panties.

Astrid whimpered as she felt herself being cleaned and covered her face blushing. The cream soothing her rash.

Astrid relaxed and lowered her hands away from her face and stared up at Kaila with a bright soft almost innocent looking stare. Her body twitching slightly. She looked just like every cute squirming Little.

Kaila smiled very sweetly looking at her sister behaving like a babyish little. She tickled her tummy and blew e raspberry on her tummy before picking her up while she wore only a diaper and a T-shirt.
“come on puppy girl! Let’s go home” she said taking the case and getting out from the toilet. The woman went to the terminal exit and her car. As she arrived at her car the woman opened the car door, put her sister in a car seat and fastened her security belts with a lot of care “Unfortunately I haven’t a pacifier here with me puppy girl” she said her caressing her little head “you will have to settle off your thumb until we will arrive at home” she said kissing her forehead.

Astrid was shocked and even mortified as Kaila started to tickle her stomach. The former Amazon started to giggle softly and childishly just like any other Little would, "Stop it..." she complained as she continued to giggle her body wriggling and squirming helplessly.

Astrid blushed at what she was wearing and tried to ignore the feel of the thick diaper between her legs, "A carseat!" she whined but there wasn't much she could do as she found herself secured safely into it.

Astrid glared, "I don't need a damn pacifier and there's no way in hell I'm ever going to suck my damn thumb," she replied, "just because I'm stuck like this doesn't mean I'm an actual Little! You know that, right?" she found it difficult not to melt at all the affection Kaila was giving her and how touch starved she was.

"Why are you being so..." she frowned, "so kind and affectionate towards me? You've shown more care towards me then either of our parents have in these last few hours." 

Kaila was having a crisis of PAS at that moment, and she couldn’t understand what she was doing at that moment. The Amazon woman sat down on the driver's seat and turned on the engine of the car. She felt the hot flushes and there were two milk stain on her shirt at her nipples

Astrid looked at Kaila confused, "Hey? You okay? You seem kinda stressed?" she asked softly, "I'm sorry if I've been acting like a brat it's just a lot to take in, you know?" being tied down in her carseat unable to move made things difficult for her but she could tell something was off with her step sister.

"I guess I just feel kinda weird out by this and it's just before we always kinda just butted heads and I just kind felt jealous a lot cause you seemed better than me? You could keep your cool more a-and I always felt like a kid when we would talk." 

Astrid wasn't sure why she was opening up to Kaila like this but she felt compelled for some reason.

“I’m fine,” Kaila said smiling and looking at her behind the rearview mirror “I’m only very hot” she said turning the air conditioning hoping to manage the hot pot. Then she used a handkerchief to dry the sweat from her forehead. “shit! I haven’t my pills with me” she said herself while she drove.

Astrid looked confused, "Pills? What do you mean? Are you ill?" she asked confused, "You could always park your car somewhere and we could walk?" 

It would also mean she'd be free from being stuck in a car seat...

“no puppy girl I’m not ill!” Kaila said immediately to her sister hoping to reassure her “This year I had the PAS” she explained to her sister “I didn’t say you because when I saw you a little I thought that I would only scare you” she explained very calmly when they arrived at home “the pills about I was talking are supplements to manage it. My behaviour before is due to the PAS” she explained very quietly.

"Oh....."

Astrid became quiet and felt somewhat relieved by the fact that it was just PAS, "So your just treating me like this cause of that?" she asked softly, "Not because you're worried or care for me?" she mumbled softly feeling a little bit stupid that she had thought that her step sister cared about her at all.