LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Foster (Private)

"Yup. The social worker will come pick you up and take you somewhere to meet him. And then she will bring you back here."

"Yeah!!" Rocky scurried to the living room and quickly found a game, hoping she'd get to watch the whole thing uninterrupted.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaley looked the happiest she had since arriving a few days ago. She was so excited. Her mind raced with ideas and thoughts. Suddenly she had an idea, looking up at Alex, she mimed drawing something. She wanted to make a picture to give her father tomorrow. 

Sarah smiled and sat down with Rocky. She tried to overhear Alex and Kaley and was relieved that at the very least nobody seemed to be screaming or crying. 

Kaley smiled and spent the time before bed working on a picture for her father tomorrow. By the time she was done, the entire paper was covered and she was starting to yawn.

Once the game was reaching halftime, Sarah flipped the TV off. “Okay kiddo, bedtime.” She said, leading Rocky upstairs. While Rocky was changing into her pajamas, she knelt down and smiled. “So, Kaley is going to be gone for a little while tomorrow.” She started out neutrally. “She’s going to go visit her dad for a little while. I was thinking you and I would go do something fun together. How does that sound?”

"Alright, let's put this right here so you don't forget it," Alex said and set Kaley's drawing on the table in the entryway. "Now I think it's time to get ready for bed. Upstairs."

"Just me an' you?" Rocky asked, and grinned when Sarah confirmed. "I think that sounds good!"

Kaley smiled and sleepily headed upstairs with Alex. She let him get all ready for bed, thinking about tomorrow. Her stomach started hurting a bit with anxiety, she wasn’t sure how her dad would react once he saw her for the first time since being taken away. 

Sarah nodded and tucked Rocky in once she picked out a book. “Just you and me. You think tonight about what you wanna do.”

Rocky barely made it through the book, being completely exhausted from the day. "Maybe we can go to the zoo," she muttered sleepily as her eyelids fluttered. 

Alex read to Kaley and got her all tucked in. "Okay, sweet dreams. Get some sleep now."

Sarah kissed her daughter goodnight and left the room. She met up with Alex in the living room. “She seemed to take it well.” She said with a sigh of relief. “Do you want any help packing her bag for tomorrow?”

Equipped with her mouse and blanket, Kaley was fast asleep when Alex finished the same story as the past two nights. 

Sarah shrugged. “Probably a change of clothes and maybe something for them to do together?” She asked. “Just a thought, I don’t know.” She figured Alex could handle it and kissed him goodnight before heading to bed. 

Alex was relieved when Sarah went to bed without addressing the incident from that morning. He crept into Kaley's room and grabbed a spare outfit to pack in her bag along with some activity books and crayons. He added a few of the fidget toys and left the bag by the door before joining Sarah in bed.

(Damn I completely forgot about that lol.)

Kaley slept through the night as usual. She woke up wet and from a nightmare as usual. But after a while of looking around she remembered last night. She was going to get to see her dad today!

Sarah woke up the next morning and started making some eggs and toast. She sighed and replayed the day before. Maybe with Kaley out of the house she’d talk to Alex about it. 

Kaley nodded happily. She let Alex clean her up and get her dressed without any problems. She picked out a pale pink sundress with embroidered flowers on it. She was so excited to see him so she didn’t resist Alex doing anything. 

Sarah dished up everyone’s food and poured some drinks. She was surprised to not see Rocky yet but figured the girl might’ve been extra tired from the day before and planned to get her if she wasn’t down after Kaley and Alex. 

Rocky was so excited about the zoo she took it upon herself to get dressed as soon as she woke up, choosing a pair of lime green running shorts with aqua trim and a lime green and aqua tie dye tank top. She ran downstairs, her tangled curls bouncing wildly, and loudly proclaimed, "I'm ready for the zoooooooooooooo!" before crashing into Sarah. She pulled back to give her mom a dimpled grin. "See, I'm all dressed! When are we goin'?"

Alex groaned at his daughter's excess energy and kept an eye on Kaley, hoping the chaos wouldn't upset her.

Sarah chuckled as Rocky came bounding into the room. She hoped that Kaley wasn’t upset about missing the zoo though. “In a few hours kiddo.” She said pointing to a chair. “Breakfast first. Then I have to get ready too.”

Kaley winced and covered her ears when Rocky came loudly into the room. She didn’t appreciate the noise and commotion. Once Rocky was quieter, she started eating her eggs at a slightly fast pace, mostly from excitement of seeing her father. She did keep a careful eye on the other girl though, hoping she wouldn’t get loud again. 

"Rocky, take it down a couple notches," Alex chastised when Kaley covered her ears, though he tried to keep his tone neutral. "Indoor voice."

"We're going to the zoo, we're going to the zoo," Rocky chanted at what she considered to be her "indoor voice" as she got in her seat and started eating. "I'm wanna see the sloths," she said around a mouthful of toast. 

“We can see the sloths.” Sarah said with a smile. She gave Kaley seconds when her eggs were gone while she ate her own breakfast. 

After Kaley had finished her second plate of eggs, she turned to Alex expectantly. “Daddy?” She asked him, wanting to go see him already. 

Kaley frowned but got off her chair and went to play with her calico critters. 

“Why don’t you go play or watch the rest of the soccer game kiddo.” Sarah said to Rocky. “I have to get ready and talk to Daddy about something.” She smiled and motioned for the girl to head to the other room. 

Rocky grabbed one last piece of toast and hopped off her chair to go watch the rest of the game.

Alex got up and started clearing the table. "I hope that bastard is good to her today," he grumbled. "I still don't see how he got visitation rights so soon."

“Hopefully…” Sarah said shaking her head. She was definitely worried about it but they couldn’t really prevent it from happening right now. “Alex, we need to talk about yesterday.” She said after a while. “I already thought you were being extreme when you grabbed Rocky by the arm, but yesterday was unacceptable. I know you’re frustrated with her but she’s five. You can’t just hit her.” She said in a low enough voice so the kids couldn’t hear. 

Alex groaned, thinking he should have known Sarah wouldn't let it go. "Okay, yes, it was...a little harsh. But Kaley was already agitated, there was no need for Rocky to antagonize the poor kid and upset her even more," he said, trying to defend his actions, but even he knew it was a pretty weak argument. 

“And Rocky has already been agitated since Kaley got here. There was no need for you to hurt her.” Sarah pointed out as she scrubbed a pan in the sink. “You know we can’t treat our foster kids like that or we can get our license revoked. If we can’t do it to Kaley or any other kid why is it okay to do to our adopted daughter?”

Alex opened his mouth but couldn't come up with a good reason. "You're right, you're right, it's not okay," he finally admitted. "I won't do it again...but that doesn't mean she can get away with tormenting Kaley," he added sternly, though a splash of water could hardly be seen as torture.