LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Foster (Private)

Kaley accepted the tube though she mostly let it just sit in her mouth. After two episodes, she started dozing off, being tired from how scared she was earlier. 

Sarah snuggled up with Rocky and gently stroked her hair. She was still in shock about everything that happened. 

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Let’s go downstairs to eat it.” Sarah said. She was being lenient today but didn’t want to risk bugs. “I’ll come with you.” She reassured her. “We can bring the tablet with if you want.”

“What kind of snack do you want?” Sarah asked, keeping her voice down since she saw Kaley was asleep in the living room. Once she got a response she set it in front of Rocky. “Are you feeling any better kiddo?”

“Well, just remember that on Sunday it’ll be just you, me, and your friend at the game! It’ll be so much fun!” Sarah said cheerfully. “Do you want to go play back outside? I don’t think Kaley wants to play in the water anytime soon so you can wear your new bathing suit.”

Rocky paused. Going outside meant relinquishing the tablet, and who knew when she might get it back. But on the other hand, it really was a nice day and she really preferred playing outside. Plus Alex was inside. "Yeah, let's go outside."

Sarah smiled and headed outside with Rocky. “You want me to turn the splash pad back on? Or play something else?”

Kaley suddenly jolted awake, looking around in a panic. She rubbed her eyes and tried to take everything in, though she didn’t realize her underwear was wet, though not enough to get on her dress. When she spotted Alex a wave of relief washed across her face, hugging his arm and hiding her face. 

“Okay kiddo, go get your bathing suit on.” Sarah said, going to turn the hose back on and pulling out some leaves that had gotten in the pad.

Kaley quickly shook her head. She certainly did not, having woken up from another bad dream. 

Rocky got changed into her new swimsuit and ran back outside. She hoped Alex and Kaley would stay in the house so she could have fun. "Mommy, you should come in too," she squealed as she ran through the cool water.

"Why not? You want to talk about it?" Alex asked. "I'll go get the tablet for you."

Sarah laughed when Rocky suggested she get in the water. “I don’t have my bathing suit on! I’m already having fun watching you!”

Kaley quickly shook her head. Even though she did kind of want to tell Alex, she had no idea how to put it to words, even with using the tablet to help her speak. Instead she just hugged Alex, mumbling into his arm after a while “Nice”.

Kaley frowned and looked down. She hadn’t realized she’d had an accident and felt guilty and embarrassed. She let Alex bring her upstairs to get changed. “Sorry.” She mumbled quietly. Alex had been nothing but nice to her about her accidents, but she still felt like she was doing something wrong. 

Alex tossed the damp underwear in the laundry hamper and had an idea. He was pretty sure Alley wouldn't be happy with it, but it was worth a shot. "Kaley, you've been having a lot of accidents, and that's okay, I'm not mad, you're not in trouble, sometimes kids have accidents when they're scared or upset. But I was thinking maybe it would be better for you to wear these for now, until you stop having accidents," he said gently as he reached for one of the Underjams. "How would you feel about that?"

Kaley’s cheeks burned even redder when Alex got out the underjam. It had already been a hard sell for her to wear them at night, but during the day was a whole other concept. She felt tears in her eyes and looked away, not knowing what to say or do. She didn’t want to be a baby, and the thought of having to wear a diaper during the day as well as night made her feel like just that. She wanted to run or yell or fight but she just felt stuck. She had no idea what to say to Alex, just shaking her head as the tears overflowed and fell down her small face. 

Seeing the girl clearly distraught, Alex didn't want to force the issue. He hoped the threat alone would make her try harder to use the toilet, though he kept his expectations low. "It's okay, you don't have to. It was just a suggestion," he said as he went to the dresser for another pair of underwear.

Kaley smiled weakly when Alex let her wear underwear. When she was all dressed and cleaned up she felt better but still embarrassed that he had even suggested such a thing. 

Hours later when Sarah glanced at the time she turned off the hose. She ran up behind Rocky and scooped her up into a towel, drying her off. “Go get changed kiddo, I’m gonna start on dinner.” She said when she set her down inside. She started boiling some pasta for spaghetti. When it was done she set the table and poured everyone something to drink. Unsure what Kaley would like, she set aside from plain noodles just in case. 

Kaley shoved a spoonful of spaghetti into her mouth, trying to hide the fact that she was gagging. She didn’t want to even tough her meatballs, so she figured she’d force the spaghetti down, even if she hated the texture. Trying to help it go down easier, she took frequent drinks of her milk. She was eating at a more regular pace now which was an improvement, but she still didn’t feel comfortable enough to say she didn’t like something. 

Kaley nodded. She happily traded her spaghetti and meatballs for some plain pasta. She continued eating until she felt like she might be full, still eating at a healthy pace. 

Sarah glanced over at Alex when everyone was finishing eating. She wasn’t sure how Kaley would take the news that she’d be going to visit her father tomorrow. She figured that once she knew Alex had told Kaley, she’d see if Rocky wanted to do something. She just hoped that her father didn’t cancel or not show up which wasn’t out of the realm of possibilities. 

Once Kaley had finished eating and the table was cleared Alex sat next to her. "So, Kaley, tomorrow you are going to see your dad. You're not staying with him, it's only for a couple hours, but you get to see him," he informed her neutrally, not sure how she would react to the news.

“Hey kiddo let’s go find a game on TV.” Sarah said to Rocky, wanting to give Kaley some space while she got the news. This would also take the younger girl out of the room in case Kaley got loud. 

Kaley’s eyes lit up when Alex mentioned seeing her father. She thought about and missed him all the time even if she couldn’t express it. “Daddy?!” She asked with excitement in her voice. She didn’t understand why she would only get to see him for a few hours and not live with him, but she’d figure that out later. Despite being scared of him, Kaley seemed nothing but happy at the news.