LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Foster (Private)

Before long Rocky was getting wound up. "I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win!" she chanted over the noise of the game as she wiggled excitedly. 

"No, she's had a number of accidents. She's wet the bed every night and also had at least one daytime accident every day. She shows no initiative to use the toilet on her own, doesn't tell us when she has to go...sometimes she'll cry after she has an accident but other times she just sits in her wet clothes like it's no big deal."

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaley frowned when Rocky and Sarah were playing. She didn’t like the noise of the game, and got even more upset when Rocky got louder. She tried to tolerate it but when she started chanting, Kaley had had enough. She slid off the couch and went up to Rocky and pushed her over, scowling unhappily at the other girl. 

“Kaley!” Sarah scolded in surprise. The girl had been so docile and timid until now. “You cannot push people like that!” She picked the girl up set her down on the couch, turning off the TV while she tried to ignore the screaming, crying, and kicking coming from the small girl. Once she set Kaley down, she turned to Rocky and knelt down by her. “Are you okay baby?”

”Well that’s not unheard of, but I’ll make a note of it. If it continues you might want to rule out any medical causes. Based on your reports and the doctor’s, I might recommend a forensic exam. I’ll let you know of any updates and rest assured, visits will be strongly reviewed reconsidered and we’ll do some more investigating into the father.” The social worker tried to assure Alex. “Anything else I should know about?”

"No, I think that's it," Alex said as Kaley started yelling. "I...I gotta go. Keep me posted." He hastily hung up and hurried to the living room, where he scooped Kaley up. "What did you do?" he asked Rocky sternly, though he kept his voice low so as to not upset Kaley any more. "I just told you this morning to leave her alone. Now you can go sit in the corner until dinner time."

Rocky, too scared to argue, just looked to Sarah pleadingly, hoping her mother would defend her.

Kaley immediately clung to Alex, wrapping her arms around him and hiding her face, gnawing on the chewie once again. 

Sarah shook her head and scowled, picking Rocky up. “Kaley came over and pushed Rocky down. Rocky didn’t do anything to her.” She explained, refusing to put Rocky in the corner. “Kaley started screaming because I scolded her and put her back on the couch.”

Kaley flinched when Alex snapped. She felt bad and like she was going to be in trouble. She didn’t know why she pushed Rocky, just that she wanted her to stop being loud. 

“Rocky and I were playing and everything was fine. When Rocky started cheering and getting excited, Kaley came over and pushed her. Rocky didn’t even look at Kaley. This isn’t Rocky’s fault whatsoever.” Sarah insisted, scowling at her husband. 

Kaley shook her head and looked away, avoiding even looking at anyone. She gnawed harder on her chew toy and fidgeted uncomfortably, starting to rock back and forth. 

Sarah sighed and shook her head. She carried Rocky upstairs and sat down with her. “Are you okay honey? I’m sorry Kaley pushed you down and Daddy didn’t believe you.” She soothed, stroking the small girl’s curls. 

Kaley nodded hesitantly after some internal debating, hesitantly looked up at Alex, unsure what was to come. He hadn’t hit her before, but he’d hit Rocky, so what was to stop him? She felt like she had even fewer words than usual and was quite scared of how he’d react. 

Sarah sighed and shook her head. “Honey if you push her back you’ll get in trouble. If she pushes you again come tell me or Daddy. She’s in trouble for pushing you. You know better and she might not.”

Alex hugged Kaley, wanting her to know he wasn't mad at her. "Sweetie, I know Rocky is loud. Really, really loud. And I know you don't like when she's loud. But you can't just push her around like that. If she's being too loud you can come get me, and I will tell her to quiet down, or Sarah will. Or you can go play in another room. But no more pushing, okay?"

"Well, tell her it's bad, then she will know better!" Rocky insisted. 

Kaley buried herself in Alex’s chest, wrapping her arms around him. She didn’t know how to respond. She didn't really know why she decided to push Rocky and could see why it was wrong, but didn’t know how to process anything. 

Sarah chuckled a bit. “I think that’s what Daddy’s doing right now. But it might take being told a few times. I don’t think she’ll push you again, but if she does come get me or Daddy.”