LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exploring the ABDL Lifestyle: Babies and Mommies/Daddies in a Household

I am curious about the ABDL (Adult Baby/Diaper Lover) lifestyle and the concept of babies or a mommy/daddy moving in with a married couple to be part of an ABDL lifestyle house. I understand that this is a complex and personal topic, and I am approaching it with respect and sensitivity.

Can anyone who has experience with this living arrangement share their thoughts or insights on the common rules for babies or mommies/daddies in an ABDL lifestyle house? How are they expected to behave and interact with the married couple? Are there any specific rules or protocols that are commonly followed to ensure everyone's safety and well-being?

I am asking these questions out of genuine curiosity and a desire to learn more about the ABDL lifestyle. I appreciate any insights or perspectives that can be shared on this topic. Thank you

I'm one of those who's an adult baby and especially a full time permanent adult baby. I'm an adult baby because of my incontinence and disability. I live with my biological mom and she keeps me in diapers and keeps me as an adult baby. She enforces adult babyhood in me and keeps me as an adult baby. As an adult baby My mom tells me I can never be an adult and I am not allowed to call myself an adult because I am not potty trained and those who are potty trained are allowed to be adults, grown ups or even big kids. Being an adult baby, I am taught that any adult, grown up or big kid who has passed potty training is considered all grown up and since I have not passed potty training, I am not an adult and I am treated like an adult baby. At the same time, my mom taught me that any adult, grown up or big kid that has passed potty training is to be listened to because I am taught that as an adult baby, I am not potty trained and adults who passed potty training know more than me. It's why being an adult baby, I am way more comfortable in diapers and pottying in diapers.

At home, around the yard, I am not even allowed to wear pants because my mom knows that babies like to hide their diapers and as an adult baby, I am not allowed to hide my diapers. I am only allowed to wear diapers, t-shirts or onesies on. My diapers are kept exposed because it reinforces adult babyhood in me, reminds me why I am an adult baby and why babies like myself belong in diapers. It also let's everyone know who's the adult baby and who's not potty trained. At the same time it allows any adult, grown up or big kid to diaper check me because my mom taught me that anyone who passed potty training can diaper check me and can assist me with diaper changes.

As far as being diapered, I know my mom keeps me in diapers, permanently and makes sure I am not let out of them. She even makes sure I am never allowed to use the potty including at home and out in public. It means as an adult baby, I am only allowed to go in my diapers and I am not ever allowed near a potty of any kind. I am taught that potties are only for grown ups, adults and big kids. Potties are dangerous for adult babies like myself and I am taught to only go in my diapers where I belong.

The good thing about this arrangement is that my mom keeps me as a full time permanent adult baby. She keeps me in diapers permanently and I never have to worry about ever being potty trained. At the same time, it allows me to be an adult baby in an adult world and knowing that I am never ever going to be a normal adult, grown up or even a big kid. I'm never going to be potty trained and I am always going to be kept in diapers, permanently. It allows me the freedom to be an adult baby in an adult world and I can be an adult in my own way, which is adult baby and adult babyhood.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1