LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee fell back to sleep pretty quickly. it was definitely her nap time as she had been up really early. she slept comfortably only changing positions a couple of times. about an hour and a half later she woke up. she looked over and saw daddy working on something. “daddy what are you doing?” she sat up and stretched. 

“I am working on the children books about you. This one is a Little Red gets to go on a plane for the first time.” Said Wes. He kissed her forehead. “Someone had a good nap. Daddy is think we can go to the pool today then tonight see the Parade of Lights.” Said Wes. He picked her up. He laid her on the couch and removed her diaper. Wes was gentle as he cleaned her up and helped her into the cute swim diaper with cute fishes on them. He then helped her into a purple one piece with a frilly skirt.

Wes changed and put on his swimsuit. Wes got the sunscreen. “Now at this resort we have unlimited food and drinks.” Said Wes. He took her hand and lead her to the massive pool with several slides and multiply hot tubs. 

“oh daddy it’s gonna be so fun! I love swimming!” renee held wes’ hand and was very careful making sure to not get in anyone’s way. she saw all the slides and pools. she walked towards the water and eased her way into the pool. “daddy come swim with me! it’s fun” she swam around and eventually wanted to go down a slide. she found on where tow people could ride on a float. “let’s do that one!” she pointed towards the slide and went to get out of the pool. 

“Of course.” Said Wes as he followed her into the pool. He was proud of the swim diaper as none of the pool water got into her diaper. He was pleased that Renee got over her shyness about her diapers, she need them and would most likely need them for a very long time. He splashed and played with her in the pool before he followed her out. 

He grabbed a two person raft and followed her top of the slide. He saw they were a little high but her held Renee’s hand with his free one. He let Renee get the front as he got the back and pushed them forward. He chuckled as they went down the slide. “That was fun. Are you having a good time baby girl? Diaper doing okay?” He asked.

renee really enjoyed the slide. she definitely wanted to go more. “oh yes i’m having lots of fun! my diaper is ok for right now.” she whispered a little bit but made sure wes could hear her. she got out of the water and sat down in a chair. “daddy can I get something to drink and a snack please.” she sat patiently waiting for wes to answer her. 

"Of course, I can get a snack." said Wes. Wes went to the swim up bar and get Renee a small bowl of pretzels, crackers, and goldfish. He gave her a sippy cup of strawberry lemonade. He set them on her side table. "I am glad you arm having a good birthday. I hope tomorrow is just as fun.' said Wes. He wondered what she would do for his birthday as his was three weeks after his. He was sure he could get some finger painted card and a hug. It would be a good enough gift for himself. He went to the hot tub and relaxed. He made sure he could see Renee at all times. He was getting to be protective of Little Red.

renee waited patiently and was very polite while she ate her snacks. she enjoyed relaxing a little bit. she did have one plan for wes’ birthday but it was definitely a surprise. but she would need his help. she eventually got done, threw away her trash and walked over to the hot tub. she sat right by wes and dipped her feet in. she leaned over and whispered in his ear. “im having a good time daddy” she slipped in next to him and laid her head on his shoulder as she relaxed. 

“I am glad.” Wes started to massage her shoulders. Wes set Renee on his lap and started to stroke her head. “I am really happy you are enjoying your time here. I think you were always mean to be a baby girl.” He said. He gave her another sippy cup as he had it near him. “Drink up. We don’t want you to get dehydrated.” Said Wes. After a while, he got out of the hot tub and took Renee with him. He held her as he went to the pool. He jumped into the deep end with her.

”Daddy got you. I figure we need to get you to cool off.” Said Wes as he took her to the shallow end of the pool.

renee relaxed but she fidgeted when daddy made her get out. she was comfy. her diaper was fine. she didn’t want to get back in the pool. she sat on the steps and kept her feet in. “this is as far as i’m going” she sat there not moving a little bit. she was getting tired and cranky again. but she was trying her best to be a good girl. 

“I think I know what is going on.” Wes picked up Renee, “I think someone is getting tired. How about we go up and take a nap before we head out for dinner and to see the parade of lights.” Said Wes. He carried her upstairs letting her use his shoulder as a pillow. He laid her on her bed and changed her swim diaper for a regular diaper and helped her into a oversized t-shirt to nap in.

Wes let her rest as he made sure the restaurant had their reservation and Renee’s favorite cake was in the back with her favorite color icing. He was truly trying to make sure Renee had a good birthday weekend.

renee loved how Wes knew exactly what she needed. she rested very well. it’s like she didn’t even have to think. her body was just on auto pilot. she curled up with her dragon and quickly fell asleep. about an hour and a half later she woke up. she stretched and opened her eyes. “daddy where did you go?” she sat there a few more minutes and saw wes come out dressed very nicely. “oh wow! you look very good daddy. do I get to wear a pretty dress too!” she got excited and hopped off the bed running to the bathroom. “daddy I wanna get dressed!” 

“Sure sweetie but first a bath. You smell like pool water and your diaper pail.” He teased as he followed her. He laid her on  the floor. He untaped the diaper and wiped her clean before placing her into the tub. He washed her with lavender scented soap. He made sure her hair was washed and soft. “Now the Princess smells super clean.” He dressed her off and got her into her nice dress that hid her diaper but still made her not look like a baby. “Now for your hair.” He brushed and combed her hair. He did a simply braid to the back. “Now you look like a princess.”

Wes got shuttle to the park where the restaurant was. Their food was already prepared as Wes told the staff what Renee’s favorite meal and drink was. They were seated at the balcony over the street where the parade will be at. Wes smiled as they brought out water and a soft drink for Renee. “Happy Birthday girl.”

renee fidgeted around in the water but stayed still for the most part. she liked that she could try to be a big girl tonight. she didn’t want to feel really little at this dinner. she knew she would eventually be able to never feel big again and she wasn’t quite ready to let go just yet. she jumped around in her dress while she waited to leave the hotel. daddy put a pretty bracelet on her wrist too. once they got seated she was in love with the view. it was a nice night and she could see ALL of the parade. “oh thank you so much! it’s really nice.” renee fidgeted a bit as she carefully drank from her cup. she had to remember to not spill things and be polite. “so daddy what is the parade like? is it loud!” she swung her feet a little bit and looked around reaching across the table for wes’ hand. 

Wes took her hand. “It can be, I have ear plugs if you need them.” He kissed the back of her wrist. “You can be an adult tonight and have a glass of wine.” Said Wes. “Single glass.” Said Wes. The waiters brought out Renee’s favorite dish. They put napkins on their laps and pour each of them a glass of good wine. “Let’s eat and enjoy the meal.” Said Wes. He started on his small salad before eating his chicken with steamed vegetables and rice.

After the main dish was picked up they brought out a small cake for Renee and they all sang Happy birthday before letting her blow out the candle. Soon the parade started. Wes put her napkin around her neck as he knew she would want to see the parade and my make a mess.

she smiled big when wes told her she could have a glass of wine. she ate most of her meal while drinking her wine. she did good and was careful. she smiled and ate her meal. eventually her cake came out and she had the biggest smile and waited patiently to blow out her candle. daddy gave her a piece of cake.

”it tastes so good daddy! thank you!” a little bit of icing for on her napkin but she stayed pretty clean. she took her napkin off when she finished eating. she got excited while watching the parade. she got out of her seat and watched from the balcony. she loved when she saw minnie and mickey. “oh daddy look!” she pointed to her favorite characters. eventually the fireworks started and they were really loud. “daddy can I have the ear plugs!” she whined a little bit and reached for him.

“Look at all the pretty lights.” Said Wes. He kissed her cheek and helped her with ear plugs. Wes smiled as the paraded end and the fireworks started in earnest. He kissed her cheek and held her on his lap as the fireworks went on. Soon though the fireworks were over and the light parade was done. Wes kissed cheek. “Time for this princess to go back to her room.” He picked her up and patted her back. “I know someone is getting sleepy.” He cooed.

Wes took her back to their suite and got her ready for bed. He was glad her diaper was only slightly wet . He left her in the diaper and helped her into one of his oversize shirts. “Night baby girl. Tomorrow we will ride the rides.” Said Wes.

renee was definitely getting sleepy. she wiggled around as wes carried her back to the room. she was trying to get comfy. she relaxed as best as she could. her tummy was starting to hurt a little bit. she curled up with her dragon and leroy and fell asleep. at some point in the night she woke up to her stomach cramping. she whined and fussed a little bit. “daddy it hurts. I really gotta go to the bathroom.” she got out of her bed and tugged on daddy’s hand hoping he would wake up. she shifted around as the cramps were getting stronger. “daddy it’s coming out. noooo” she pushed as she sighed in relief just a little. tears welled up in her eyes. “daddy I sorry. I tried to make it” she was a sobbing mess. she was trying so hard but between the hormone blocker and her cramps she couldn’t help it. she wanted out of the diaper and back to sleep. 

Wes woke up to see Renee mess her diaper. “It is okay sweetie, you know you are not ready to go to the potty.” Said Wes with a yawn. He picked her up and saw how much it sagged. “Let’s get you changed.” Said Wes. He carried her back to her room. He kissed her check. He laid her down and untapped her diaper. “That is a full diaper. I know you are ready for a change.” Said Wes.

Wes was gentle and calm as he changed her. He powdered her and tapped the fresh diaper on. “Okay sweetie time to go back to sleep.” He tucked her in and kissed her cheek. He sung a lullaby until she was asleep. He went back to bed.

renee stayed quiet throughout the process. she just let daddy take care of her. she grabbed leroy and snuggled under the blankets. she got warm and with daddy’s voice she eventually fell back asleep. she slept pretty soundly. when she woke up she heard wes in the bathroom. she wasn’t sure what time it was but she could see a little bit of light coming through the curtains. she stretched as she put her paci in her mouth. she pulled the covers back and got out of bed walking to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk. she sat down in the floor and started to drink it waiting on wes to come out. she heard the shower turn off. “hi daddy!” she muffled through the bottle as he walked out.

“Look at my smart girl. Getting her baba all by herself.” Said Wes using a towel to dry his hair. He was already dressed and ready to go. He put his dirty clothes his his laundry bin and picked up Renee. “I guess someone is eager to go to the park and ride some roller coasters and see all of the Disney characters.” Said Wes. He carried to her bed where he changed her diaper and put a booster to help with today’s excitement. “Daddy is bringing your stroller just in case you get tired and need your nap.” Said Renee helping her into a dress that had her favorite Disney princess on the top.

He braid her hair and packed her diaper bag. “Is my baby ready for Disney or do you want Daddy to fix you some oatmeal for breakfast otherwise you can have a bottle of formula.”

renee got excited when wes mentioned meeting the princesses. that was going to be her favorite part. she had cinderella on her dress. she did realize she was pretty hungry. 

“mmm daddy I want oatmeal and my bottle.” she did have to admit it was pretty soothing sucking on the bottle. she waited patiently until the oatmeal was done. she sat in a chair and let daddy feed her. she didn’t want her dress to get dirty. she ate all of her oatmeal and was pretty full. 

“daddy can we see cinderella first! she’s my favorite.” she was so excited as she hopped off the chair and grabbed her shoes. she couldn’t remember which shoe went on which foot. she huffed in frustration as she handed daddy her shoes. “daddy you help!” she had a little bit of an attitude as she sat down.

Wes set Renee in a chair and started to make oatmeal. He hummed a soft song. Once the oatmeal was cooked. He started to fed her the oatmeal and wiped her face when she was done. “That is a good girl. That Oatmeal will keep you regular.” Said Wes. He set her down and gave her the bottle with Cinderella on the side of the bottle. He helped her with her shoes. “All ready to go.” He said. He picked her up and set her in the stroller before he pushed them out of the suite and to the tram.

Most people did not care or notice Renee was an adult in a large stroller. Wes smiled as he got them into the park and soon they were in the princess area. Soon Cinderella was visible. Wes pushed the stroller near Ciderella. “My sweetie loves you.” Said Wes.

Ciderella hugged Renee and signed a photo for her. She answered questioned and took a photo with Renee.

renee didn’t want to go in the stroller yet but she knew better than to protest. it’s not like she would be able to get far without daddy anyways. she was a little grumpy until they got to the park. her face lit up as she noticed where they were. 

“oh my goodness daddy! it’s cinderella!” daddy let her out of the stroller for a hug and a picture. she didn’t really have any questions she could think of. she was content now that she got to see her favorite character. 

“daddy can I walk for a little bit? I dont wanna be in the stroller yet. pleeeease?” she tried her best to be sweet and a good girl. she remembered her manners too. she grabbed daddy’s hand and tugged on it going towards the exit. “daddy please?” wes wasn’t budging. she looked up at him and saw him smiling at someone else. she looked over and saw princess belle.

“oh my goodness!” she squealed and walked over to the line as she patiently waited. “hi!!!!” she waved and took a picture and got her to sign it. “thank you lots! you’re really pretty” she skipped back over to daddy. “look daddy! I a big girl!” she was so excited she did it on her own not caring who looked at her. 

Wes watched with pride as Renee got out of her stroller and waddled into line and greated and got her photo with Bell. “Good job baby girl. I am so proud of you.” Said Wes. He gave her a hug. He decided to put Renee’s backpack leash on her so she could not just wonder off. “If you do not want to ride in your stroller then you will have you giraffe backpack.” Said Wes. He took her to the tea cup ride.

He got on the ride. “Okay, Little Red you control the tea cup.” Said Wes. He kissed her cheek.

she blushed when daddy spoke to her. she squirmed as wes put the back pack leash on her. she didn’t really want to wear it but she adjusted the straps to feel more comfortable. she walked carefully beside daddy and paid attention. it was starting to get a little warm but there was a breeze. when she saw the teacup ride she got excited. “daddy I wanna go on that one!” she pointed to the blue and pink cup. once they sat down she started to spin the middle. she sat back and let the ride do its thing for a little bit. 

“daddy your turn! you spin the wheel!” she screamed as she laughed with excitement. eventually the ride stopped. when they got off she looked around and saw dumbo. “daddy can we do elephants?!” she pulled his hand and waited for him to come. she really was enjoying this one on one time with wes. she was trusting him more and tuning out a lot of the people around her. it was nice to feel so carefree.