LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

Wes was in his art studio that took the garage. He shared with an old childhood friend he met up back with as an adult. Wes was an artist that specializes in painting, sculpture, and chainsaw art. Wes finished his current painting. He decide to finish for the morning. Wes put up his supplies and decided to get cleaned up.

”Hey Little Red are you home?” He asked loudly as he entered the house. It was a nickname he gave her when they were young. “I am hitting the shower.” He said loudly. He went to the shower. His tall built build one meant for a college lineman, but his football careered ended with a knee injury. He stayed in shape and switched to art. He loved it. He got himself cleaned up for the day.

renee was in her room browsing on her phone looking for other jobs when she heard wes “yea i’m here. i’m in my room” she loved when he took a shower. he always smelled so nice afterwards. she daydreamed a little bit about his body in the shower and the things she would do to him if she ever got the chance. she sighed knowing she could never. they grew up together and she had seen many women in and out of his life and she wasn’t one that he decided to pursue. she looked at the time and decided she would start getting ready to go out tonight. she got changed into a small pink dress with fishnets and high heels. she was walking down the hallway as wes stepped out of the bathroom. 

Wes was drying his hair as he looked at her. Wes looked at her. “Cute dress. You should be looking for a job instead of partying. You are two months late on rent. I can not keep paying all the bills.” Said Wes. Wes rubbed the towel over his wet hair. He was already dressed in clean clothes. “If you drink too much call me.”

“for your information I actually was just looking. I put in an application for a work from home job a few minutes ago. i’m trying wes.” she scoffed but deep down she knew she needed a job like last week. she’s been enjoying the time away from working but he was right. “I will call you if I need a ride but I should be fine. just blowing off some stress” she knew it was more than that at this point but she didn’t want to admit it. she knew she needed help but she just couldn’t stop. she left the house and walked down to a close bar. she met up with her friends and they drank for a few hours. she was unable to even stand and she realized she needed to call wes at 3 am. she groaned as she made the call. she knew he wouldn’t be too happy. 

Wes was in bed. He answered the found and heard Renee’s drunk voice making no sense. Wes ended the call and used the tracking app. He got it a while ago. Most of the time he had to pick Little Red up. Wes got into his car and used his GPS to find the bar Renee was at. He  nodded to the bartender and put her over his shoulder as he carried his drunk housemate. He laid her in the backseat and drove home.

Wes drove home and saw Renee was out like a light. Her dress was soaked and was his seat. This was not the first time this has happen. He carried Renee like a Princess to her room. He got her out of her soaked clothes and into pjs. He put her into the bed before he cleaned his backseat and himself. He went back to bed.

renee doesn’t remember much. she was far too drunk. it was all a blur. she woke up rushing to the bathroom to puke, with such a bad headache. she told herself she needed to stop but damn the alcohol numbed all the pain and stress. she cried as her stomach and head hurt so bad. she was able to get up from the toilet and brush her teeth. she found some water and ibuprofen by her bed. she thanked wes in her head for all he does for her. she laid back down and got all comfy in her bed and wet herself in her sleep. she woke up to wes knocking on her door. then she realized she was wet. “fuck! just a minute” however wes didn’t even give her the chance as he stood over her giving a stern look. 

Wes looked at Renee. “Little Red, we need to talk. You have got yourself pissed drunk at least three times this week and I know this is about the fifth time in the last two weeks. You barely clean. You are like a three year old. So until you got a job and paid your debt you will be treated like one.” Said Wes.

He picked her up and took her to the bathroom and stripped her down and set her into the tub. He started to wash her clean. “So as a toddler, no more booze.” Said Wes as he scrubbed her clean.

renee wanted to kick and scream but she knew it was no use. he was twice her size and could pin her down in a heartbeat. she cried a lot and thrashed around in the bath. she figured if he thought she was acting like a toddler she would give him a run for his money. “I DONT WANNA. LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE” she screamed as loud as she could in between her tears splashing water everywhere. 

Wes let out a sigh and set the soaking wet Renee over his lap and started to seat her rear end. Wes kept at this until her rear end was red. He set her back into the tub and finished washing Renee. He picked her up and wrapped her into a towel. He carried her back to her room. 

Wes set her on the bed and pulled out a bag of adult size pull ups. He helped her get into the pull ups and got her into a sundress. “If you take these off you will not be able to sit down in a month.” Said Wes. “Now go get some breakfast.” Said Wes. He looked at her toddler behaving friend.

renee was shocked at the spankings and sobbed while she received them. she sniffled as she knew wes was serious about her taking the pull up off. “yes i won’t take them off. i promise”

she couldn’t help but think of how much this humiliated her but at least she didn’t have to leave the house anytime soon. renee went to the kitchen and made herself some cereal. she ate sloppily and spilled milk and cereal on the counter. 

Wes watched her. “Serious, I should put a bib on you. Or feed you. Maybe you are a toddler.” He said as he cleaned up the mess and her face and dress. “Now I got to go to the garage to finish my project. You need to clean your room and start your laundry. If you have an accident or need to go potty come get me.” Wes said.

Wes went to the garage and started to get the supplies to paint. He had a show in four days and this was his last piece for the show. He was hopeful getting enough art sold to finally pay off the rest of this house. 

renee squirmed and fidgeted at the thought of needing more help than she realized. she huffed and puffed at wes’ request to do her chores. she was more than capable of making it to the restroom when she was awake at least. she finished up and left her bowl at the table. she moped around and cleaned her room. she did have to use the bathroom but figured she could hold it till she got her clothes in the washer. the running water made her have to go more. she bolted for the bathroom and was relieved she made it. 

she went outside to check on wes and see how he was doing. she also boasted about how she made it to the bathroom on her own. 

Wes was finishing up with his last painting. Now it just need to dry. He was multicolor painting a an early morning sunrise on a river. He saw Renee enter his studio. “Hey Little Red.” Said Wes washing his brushes. He went to her and lifted her dress to see her pull up was dry. “Good girl.” He said. Wes patted her head before taking her back inside.

He poured her some lemonade. “Clean up the leaving room and you can watch some tv.” Said Wes. He went to his computer and ordered Renee some supplies. He had a feeling she would be needing more protection soon enough.

renee always admired his ability to paint such pretty pictures. she giggled when he patted her head and headed off to pick up the living room. she did a half-assed job and chugged the lemonade. then she switched her clothes from the washer to the dryer and sat down in the living room to watch some tv. her favorite thing to watch lately was forensic files. she found it so fascinating the way they caught the killers. one of the work from home jobs she applied for was forensics. after all that’s what she has her college degree in. she noticed wes on the computer but figured he was putting his paintings up for sale or something. she drank two additional glasses of lemon axe and started to squirm a little while later. 

Wes finished getting Renee set up on supplies. He saw her squirming and realized his had to pee. He stood up and went to go us the restroom. Once done he washed his hands. He figure he would get a pizza from them for lunch. Wes waited for a few minutes before leaving the bathroom. Wes noticed she stopped squirming and looked embarrassed.

”Little Red, are you wet?” He asked. He lifted her dress and checked. “Yep you are soaked. Let’s get you changed.” He said taking her hand. He took her to the bathroom and lifted her dress to see the sagging pull up. “Now if you have three accidents in day or a poopy accident you will wear diapers for the rest of the week.” He said as he ripped the side and wiped her clean before helping her into a new pull up.

renee tried her best to hold it while wes was in the bathroom but it was just too much pressure. she let out a heavy sigh as he came to check her. she blushed and squirmed around as he told her the rule. “I will try my hardest not too! you went to the potty before I could get in there!” she stomped her feet and ran off once she was in a new pull up. she went to her bed and cried. she was so overwhelmed. how and why was this happening but why did she enjoy the attention? she saw a message on her phone from a friend about going out tonight. she ignored it as she pulled up the covers and cried some more.

Wes watched her run to her room. After awhile, Wes went over to her room. He picked her up and carried her to the living room. He set her on his lap and held her. “It is okay. I think the stress is getting to you.” Said Wes. He rocked her in his arms and hummed. “Are you feeling better?” He asked softly.

renee felt relieved that Wes was so calming and understanding. the attention she was receiving was nice.  she muffled as she buried her head into his chest. “yes I an feeling better. I just didn’t expect for this to happen. i’ve been having a really hard time these past few months. i’m sorry I haven’t been doing the best” she looked up at wes and smiled relaxing back into his arms. she was starting to get hungry and her stomach grumbled.

“I think you need to just relax.and reset.” Said Wes as he stroked her head. He laughed when her tummy growled. “I think my baby girl need some pizza.” He cooed. He pulled out his phone and ordered two museum pizza one for him and one for her.  Once he finished ordering. He tickled her. “Cheer up Little Red.” Said Wes.

Wes put on cartoons for Renee as he waited for the food. He smiled as the doorbell rang. He answered and saw it was the pizza man but the packages arrived. He slide the boxes in and set the pizza on the coffee. “Eat up Little Red.”

renee giggled when he called her baby girl. she watched cartoons while she ate. she noticed wes bringing in a couple of boxes from amazon. she didn’t question it as she didn’t think they were for her, so it wasn’t her business. she ate quite a bit of pizza and drank plenty of water. once she was done she layed on the couch and snuggled up with the blanket. she knew sometimes pizza made her stomach hurt, but wes was here to help. she looked back at the tv and realized this was her favorite disney movie cinderella. she squealed as it was on her favorite part. once the movie ended she could tell she had to use the restroom, but wes was asleep on the couch and she didn’t want to disturb him. she told herself she could hold it till he woke up. half an hour went by and she was definitely at her breaking point. she moaned out as she couldn’t hold it any longer. she got off of the couch and relaxed herself into the diaper. when she was done she looked up to see wes sitting up looking down on her. 

Wes decided to nap during the movie. He woke up to movement and heart moaning and grunting. Wes sat up in time to see Renee squat and fill the back of her pull up. Wes stood up and pulled the back of her pull up. “I had a feeling this would happen.” Said Wes. He went to one of the boxes and opened it revealing a pack of diapers with pink teddies and bunnies on them. He also got a pacifier. He put the pacifier into her mouth and set up a changing mat before laying her down.

Wes ripped the sides of the full pull up. He went to work wiping her clean. He kept cleaning until she was clean. He sprinkled powder on her and slid a diaper under her. He taped the diaper closed. “Okay for the rest of the week, your bathroom is your diapers. You are not allowed to change yourself. You will be treated like a young toddler when you are in diapers.” He said.

Wee picked her up and set her on the couch and got her stuffed animal from her room and put on Bluey for her to watch as he cleaned up the mess and started to put the diaper in her room.

renee immediately spit the pacifier out. she knew she broke the rules, but she didn’t think it would happen so fast. wes gently cleaned her up and then she was sat on the couch. she curled up into the corner of the couch.  she wasn’t feeling good anymore. she put her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep. when she woke up, she was very hot and sweaty. she bolted off the couch and made it to the bathroom but wes was in there. “hurry up! i’m going to have another accident” she banged on the door and panicked. “hey please open it!”

to her relief wes opened the door and smiled but then saw how pale renee looked while she stood there. 

Wes decided to go to the bathroom and he was washing his hand when he heard Renee banging on the door. He opened it to see Renee standing there. He head a hissing sound and new she wet herself. He checked her. “You are just a little wet I will change you later.” Said Wes. He hugged her before picked her up and bouncing her on his hip. “Okay baby girl. How about you play some games on your switch. You have been a good girl today.” He said.

Wes kissed her forehead before letting her go off and play. He had to admit she was super cute in her diapers. 

As soon as wes opened the door she lost it. the pee filled up the diaper, but it wasn’t too bad. renee realized she could go a lot more in diapers than pull ups. she sighed as she waddled a little back to her room. she started to play a mario game and enjoying herself. she giggled as she won a level and sighed when she didn’t. she eventually grew tired of the switch and went back out to the living room but wes wasn’t there. it was starting to get dark outside so she went to the garage, but tripped over a step coming into the garage. “owww FUCK. wes I think I hurt my ankle!”

Wes heard the cry and went to check her out. He felt it. “It is not broken but you twisted it badly. I want you off that foot for the rest of the day. If you need to go anywhere you can call me and I will carry you. Or you can crawl.” Said Wes as he got some wrap and a cold pack. He secured her ankle and wrapped a cold pack on it to reduce the swelling. He picked her up and set her on the sofa. He fixed her a sippy cup of lemonade and gave her some pain killer.

He sat down and set her head on his lap as he started to stroke her head. He smiled as he gave her the pacifier back. “Maybe you should lead into the baby role. It may help with your stress. I mean you can not walk for the next day or so.” Said Wes. He checked her diaper as she was wetter and nearly soaked. “I will get the supplies to change you.” He said.

He left and returned with supplies. He was gentle as he changed her diaper.