LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

Wes read her a story about Tiny the Giraffe. Time was a small giraffe that struggled with being small and tried to get big like his parents. After a crazy adventure he decided it was better to be small and happy than tall and miserable. Tiny realized he would grow up someday. Wes kissed Renee’s forehead. “Have a good nap Little Red.”

Wes exited the room. He called his manager. “Hey I think I want to make a children book series. I should have the first one done by the end of the month. Little Red goes to the doctor.” Wes went to his studio and started to draw toddler Renee hiding from Daddy so she would not have to go to the doctor. He drew a few other pictures. The last picture was her helping her friend Leroy go to the doctor as well. 

renee fidgeted around a little bit but eventually fell asleep. she had dreams about her birthday and what wes had planned for her. in a few days she would be turning 26, but everyone knew she was acting more like a 3 year old and she was ok with that. when she woke up she noticed the sunset. she must’ve been really tired. she rubbed her eyes and stretched. she stood up and noticed a camera pointing at her crib. she knew that specific camera because her parents had one like that at their house and she would cover it up when she wanted to sneak out. she knew wes would be in here soon as it alerted his phone when movement was detected. she saw her phone in the corner of the crib so she grabbed it and turned it on. it had been completely erased except for a few contacts, some music, pictures and her games she had. the passcode was easy to guess, her birthday. she laid on her tummy and looked through some pictures of life before this. she sighed when she came across pictures of her and wes in highschool. she was reminiscing when she heard the door open. she stood up holding the crib bars and the phone in her other hand showing wes a picture of their graduation. “look daddy!” 

Wes alarmed went off and he checked his camera. He went to the nursery and smiled as he saw she was still in her crib. He lowered the rail and looked at the photo. “That is our graduation. That was back when I was the same size at you.” Wes did not get his growth spurts until the end of high and by the time he finished art school he looked a lot different. 

“Now, I am sure my baby girl need a change and daddy wants to show your something.” Said Wes. He picked her up and changed her diaper with ease. He was becoming an expert in diaper changes. Once he had her in a thick pink diaper. He carried her to the living room and showed her the rough draft and artwork for Little Red goes to the Doctor. “Daddy is starting a young children series. Look there is Leroy, Apple, Poppy, and you.” Said Wes. “This one you have to the doctor but once you realize it is not scary you help your friend Leroy and take him to the doctor.”

renee stumbled a bit into wes’ arms as the rail dropped. she forgot it could that. she giggled as she went through some pictures while wes changed her diaper. she came across one of her and her mom and quickly locked the phone. she didn’t want those memories coming back right now. the anniversary of her death was approaching right after her birthday and she didn’t want to think about it right now. she left the phone on the changing table for now. she didn’t really need it much anymore. she beamed as she saw the pictures wes had drawn.

she was so amazed at how good his artwork had become over time. it made her a bit jealous as she never really pursued her degree from college, but at least life was easy now. 

“daddy what are we doing for my birthday? I wanna know.” she whined as she sat on the couch and fidgeted with her paci. 

“Someone kept forgetting it is a surprise. But fine, since it is tomorrow and we need to pack tonight. Daddy got use two nights at Disney Resort. That is give use access to all of the Disney parks and there will be a large pool with slide, a hot tub, and everything.” Said Wes. He tickled her for a bit before getting up and fixing her a sippy cup of lemonade. 

“Tell you what, while Daddy is cooking dinner how about the four of you think up stories Little Red and her friends.” Said Wes. He went to the kitchen and started to wash the vegetables. He was making oven baked chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes. He kept an eye on Renee as did Cookie who was laying in her dog bed. 

“I know daddy but i’m impatient! I only 3!” she rambled until she heard what he said. she had never gotten to take very many trips and this was super exciting to her. “oh my gosh daddy!!! are you for real! do I get to go on a plane or are you driving?. also do I get to meet the princesses too!” she squealed as she rambled on about all the things she wanted to do to her stuffies. she couldn’t really come up with any story ideas she ran to her room and started to put clothes together. most of them did not match but she wanted to help daddy. she stuffed it all into a small pink suitcase and brought it to the kitchen. “look daddy! I packed everything I need!” of course she was missing everything besides clothes. “oh daddy I need a bathing suit! and sunglasses and sunscreen!”

He was glad she was excited. “We are flying so only can only take one stuffie with you.” Said Wes. He looked at her bag and kept a straight face. “Daddy already got you that stuff. I even have swim diapers.” Said Wes. “Little Red, can you can you help Daddy and feed Cookie. Then Daddy will fix your suitcase with your toothbrush and everything else.” Said Wes.

He knew he would have to refold or hang all the clothes and get outfits ready for her. He was finished with dinner after ten more minutes. He set up tv trays and let Cookie outside. He put a bib on Renee and set her plate on the tv tray. Her drink was in a sippy cup and the chicken was already cut up. He started to eat his food as he put on cartoons for her.

she pouted a little bit, she thought she did a good job. she dragged her suitcase and put it by the door anyways. she gave cookie two scoops of food, making a little bit of a mess per usual. she sat down and ate all of her food except the broccoli. “daddy i’m all done. I dont want the broccoli” she got down and ran outside shutting the door hoping he wouldn’t make her eat the rest of the food. 

Wes laughed as she ran outside to play with Cookie. He used this chance to really pack her bag. He put clothes that matched inside. Plus a travel bag of hygiene products, a pacifier and a few other things she would need. He put her suitcase where he found it. 

He was glad Renee was playing with Cookie. It would hopefully tire her out. He would let her play for a while longer. He decided to get the tub ready. “Renee time for a bath. Daddy even got you a new bath toy.” Wes said to get her wanting to take a bath. 

she ran around with cookie until wes came outside. she huffed and puffed all the way to the bathroom. she wasn’t tired as she slept pretty late. “daddy I dont want a bath! can’t I take one in the morning!” she stomped her feet, but she could tell by the stern look on his face he was serious. she let him get her undressed and got into the tub. daddy handed her a new bath toy. it was a whale that spit out water and had lights on it. she giggled as she played with it a little bit. “daddy can you make my hair pretty for tomorrow? I want two braids please.” she said as daddy washed her hair and put conditioner in it. 

“Of course sweetie whatever you want before we leave you can open your presents too.” Said Wes. He got her dressed in her pjs and tucked her in. He decided to read her the rough draft of his first book. “Little Red woke up in the morning but she was not feeling well. Her tummy hurt and she did not know what to do. She told her daddy and he decided she need to go see the doctor. Little Red was scared of the doctor and decided to hide. She hid behind the couch, though not that well it seemed. Little Red took off and hid behind the tree.” Said Wes as he kept reading. He finished the book and kissed his girl goodnight. 

Wes waited for Renee to be asleep before he set a few wrapped presents. He got her a few more stuffies. He got her a whole set of Disney dolls. But her big gift was a kid friendly drawing tablet.  He set the gifts in her room and went to bed for the night.

renee giggled as daddy read her the story. she loved it because it was about her and leroy. it took her a little bit of time to fall asleep. she played on her phone some and looked through pictures. she found one of her and her mom and laid the phone down on her pillow not locking the phone so the picture stayed up and fell asleep. she missed her a lot more this time of year. she tossed and turned before she fell into a deep sleep. she didn’t hear when daddy came in and put the presents in her room. at some point during the night she peed pretty heavily and it must i’ve woken her up. she fussed as she laid there not sure to wake daddy or not. her diaper was getting cold and icky pretty fast. she didn’t even notice the presents but she did see a diaper on her changing table. she decided to change her own diaper cause she knew daddy would be tired. she tried her best. it wasn’t as good as daddy, but it would do until the morning. she snuggled her leroy and went back to sleep. she definitely didn’t tape her diaper snug enough to her body because when daddy came in to wake her up she started to pee and it leaked onto her night gown. 

Wes woke up and went to the nursery. He checked on Renee, he saw she was leaking her diaper. He picked her up and laid her on the changing table. He removed her nightgown and saw her diaper. He could tell Renee tried to change her diaper. He chuckled but he knew he would have to teach her not to change herself instead call for him. He changed her as if she was a baby. Once he taped the new diaper on he made sure she was awake. “Little Renee, if you need a change in the middle of the night just call for daddy. Daddy would rather make sure the new diaper is taped on well.” Said Wes.

”Now, Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Renee. Happy birthday to you.” Said Wes. He moved so she could see her presents. “Daddy made your favorite breakfast too.” Said Wes. He set her down so she could open her gifts.

renee rubbed her eyes as wes started to change her. “I sorry daddy I wanted to make sure you got good sleep. but I will try to wake you up next time” she rested her head on his shoulder while he sang to her. when she saw the presents she was so excited. “oh thank you daddy! I like ALL OF IT!” she had so many stuffies and dollys. “daddy I want to take cinderella with me on the plane! she’s my favorite princess!” whe she opened the drawing tablet she squealed with delight. “now I can be like you!” she carried cinderella and her drawing tablet to the kitchen where she saw french toast and fruit.  “MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST TOO!” she sat at the table and started eating. she noticed the sun was just starting to come up. “daddy is cookie awake yet? I think she’s still sleeping.” 

Wes was pleased as she opened her gifts. “Sure, and I think you can take Leroy too.” Said Wes grabbed the pink backpack that doubled as her diaper bag. He watched her open the rest of the gift. “I am glad you like your gifts.” Said Wes. He went to the back door and Cookie rushed in. “No, Cookie is up. I already fed her so she could go outside before we leave. My manager will be coming by and watching her for us so she is not lonely since dogs are not allowed at the resort,” he scratched Cookie’s ear.

She rushed to Renee giving her birthday kisses as Wes started to brush and braid her hair the way she wanted it braided. “Okay, Little Red say bye to Cookie. Suitcase is packed and we need to get to our flight” said Wes. 

she giggled loudly and gave cookie plenty of hugs. “cookie you be good while we’re gone and no tearing up my toys please!” she sat still as wes did her hair. she picked out light up shoes that matched her shirt under her overalls. she waited by the door and tapped her shoes. she was so excited! “oh daddy! can I sit at the window?” she asked about 20 questions while he loaded everything into car and got her put into her car seat. “daddy will people be mean to me because my body doesn’t look so little?” 

“No one will make sure of you.” Said Wes. He has been answering all of her questions. I got us first class tickets so you will have a lot of room on the plane.” Said Wes. He parked in the extended stay parking lot and got out. He helped Renee out. He set Renee’s backpack/diaper bag on her back before setting the suitcases on a trolly cart. “Come on sweetie.” He led her inside the airport as if she was a small child. He would carry her but he was pushing the trolly with his free hand. Once inside he had their main luggage taken and left them with just their carry on.

Wes picked her up and carried her where they need to go. “Now once we get pass the security gate if you need a change let me know because daddy can not change you on the plane.” Wes said softly. He strapped her pacifier to her strap of her overalls incase she need it. Once at the security gate. Wes had to set her down and helped her with her shoes. He went through first and waited Renee to get through the gate.

renee made sure to listen to daddy and not let go of his hand. the airport was overwhelming her and she almost didn’t want to go through security. she kept her eyes on wes the whole time as she did as she was told. she felt like lots of people were staring but she knew it was just her mind being mean to her. she got through the security check. she wasn’t sure if she needed a change or not. she honestly couldn’t remember if she had used her diaper or not. “ummmm I dont know if I need a change daddy. I- I cant remember.” she said softly as she looked down at her feet.

she could definitely tell the hormone blockers were working because she was regressing and it made her a little nervous. she at least wanted one more dinner where she could be big, but she wasn’t sure if that was going to be able to happen. 

Wes looked around and felt the bottom of her overalls. “Yeah, you are soaked. But I don’t think are messy.” Said Wes softly. He took her hand and lead her to the family bathroom. He set her on the changing table. He need to remember to give her a stomach med to make sure she stays regular but he would wait for after the flight. He lowered her overalls and saw the soaked diaper. He was gentle as he cleaned her up. 

Wes finished changing her though he put in a booster pad for the flight. It was a three hour straight flight. Once he got her fulled dressed it was time to load onto the plane. He buckled her in letting her get the window. He made sure she had her doll, Leroy and her tablet.

she was relieved he wasn’t mad or upset at her. she felt much better after she was changed. renee was so excited getting on the plane. most of the passengers just smiled at her and commented how cute she was. she settled pretty quickly and put her paci in her mouth. when they started to take off she closed her eyes and hugged leroy tight. once the bit of turbulence was over she relaxed and played on her tablet as she looked out the window some. “oh wow daddy! look at the clouds. it’s so pretty!” she saw wes on his phone taking a few pictures. 

around half an hour went by and she started to get restless. “daddy can I take my seatbelt off. my legs hurt” they didn’t hurt she just wanted to move around a little bit. 

Wes took a few photos of how excited Renee was. “I know, I am glad you are having fun.” Said Wes. He looked at the steward and asked if they could unbunkle. She nodded as asked if they need any drinks. Wes asked if she could feel the sippy cup. She nodded and took the sippy cup. She came back with a sippy cup full of fruit punch. Wes gave her the sippy cup.

Wes smiled as he got water. He never liked flying but he keep a brave face. Wes was glad when they were announcing they were landing shortly.

renee stood up and stretched her legs then sat back down. she could tell wes was a little uneasy. he fidgeted with his fingers when he didn’t like a situation or something made him uncomfortable. she handed him leroy and held his hand. “it’s gonna be ok we’re almost done daddy! see!” she looked out the window and could see the ground. it looked really tiny so she had to squint. she told the hostess thank you when she came back with their drinks. the announcement came on for seatbelts and that they would be landing soon. renee was eager to get off the plane. although she could tell she was getting hungry and tired. hopefully she could make it to the resort without a tantrum. her body was changing and she knew it, but she had no control over it anymore. she was definitely starting to not be able to control her emotions very well anymore. 

Wes smiled as how cute she was acting but he could tell Renee was getting tired and hungry. He picked her up. “Daddy will get you a smoothie and you can nap on daddy’s shoulder. He patted her diaper and could feel the squishiness. “You are such a good girl.” Wes said. He carried her as he got the bags on a trolley and ordered Renee a smoothie. He gave it to her to tide her over. He asked the taxi to go through a McDonalds so she could get chicken nuggets.

He set her on his lap as they started to ride in the back of the cab. “That is my princess you are doing so good.” Said Wes. Wes hugged her as they got the nuggets. 

renee was relieved wes was going to carry her. she was pretty tired. she closed her eyes and load her head on his shoulders and relaxed until they got into the taxi. she drank a little bit of the smoothie and ate all of her nuggets. she couldn’t wait to be able to take a good nap. she got off of daddy’s lap and sat next to him resting her head on his shoulder. “i’m really tired, can I go to sleep soon?” she whined as she put her paci in her mouth and closed her eyes. she fell asleep pretty quickly. not too much longer she got woken up to wes carrying her inside the resort. she looked around and saw how pretty it was. she smiled as she saw some princess paintings on a wall. 

He smiled as he carried his sleeping girl to the princess suite. He was pleased they made her room look nice. He laid her down and changed her for her nap before letting her sleep in just her shirt and diaper. He tucked Renee into the bed and kissed her cheek. “Have a good nap, Little Red.” He whispered.

Wes let her nap as he started to work on the children’s book. He got approval for it. He just need to finish he coloring of the pictures. He did pause and wrote Little Red First Plane Ride and Little Red gets ready for vacation a blank sheet of paper. He smiled as he finished the artwork for the first book and knew he would have to send it in later but it would be a best seller.