LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee eventually dried up her tears and managed to just sniffle a little bit. she was pretty quiet until wes put her down and she picked up her sandals and handed them up to wes. “daddy can you help me? please. the buckle is hard.” she looked up at him waiting patiently. he gave into her while smiling and putting them on. she walked out to the car and headed for the front seat. she was just about to open the door handle when wes grabbed her hand and led her around to the back seat. “but daddyyy. I wanna be up there!”

Wes helped her with her sandals before he set her in the backseat. “No, big girls sit up front.” Said Wes. Wes buckled her in and put a child lock on it so she could not take it off. “We are going to the doctor so she can stop your period for a good while. I am not liking the grumpy girl.” Wes said before he started to drive. He handed Renee here tablet so she can watch cartoons as he drives through the town so she can get checked out.

renee kicked her feet, whined, and pouted once she realized she wouldn’t be able to be in the front seat. she decided not to protest when daddy made the grumpy girl remark. she knew he was right. she couldn’t help it and hoped it would help her be able to be more little. she played on the tablet a little bit. “daddy do I still get a surprise on my birthday. I sorry I been bad. I really am!” she said it in her most sweetest voice as she looked up at the rear view mirror waiting for a response. 

“Oh, I knew I forgot to cancel something.” Wes teased. “Yes you are. Just because you are having a bad day does not mean you are not getting a surprise.” Said Wes. He parked the car and went to the backseat. He kissed her nose. “Now let see what we can do for you.” He offered.

Wes picked her up and carried her into the doctor’s office with her on his hip. “Appointment for Renee.” Said Wes. The nurse nodded and lead the way back. “Now do you want daddy to sit with you or you sit on daddy’s lap?” He asked.

renee smiled when daddy lightened up. he was always so good at making her feel better. they went into the doctors office and renee buried her head in her daddy’s shoulder. “mmmmm I wanna sit on your lap please” she mumbled as she didn’t remove her face from his shoulder. it didn’t take long before the nurse came in to do a quick run down and check up. when the doctor came in she was very friendly with renee and talked to her about her options. ultimately because of her real age, she made the decisions for herself. she decided to go with a hormone blocker that would stop any growth in her body as well as her period. renee stayed clingy to wes, she didn’t want anyone to touch her. 

Wes smiled as he let Renee sit on my lap. “It is okay baby girl.” Wes said softly. He rubbed her back as the doctor came.  He was glad she was choosing what she wanted to do. Wes held her close as the nurse returned. She had the shot and she count down but gave her the shot on two.

”You were so brave. Yes you were.” Wes cooed as he bounced her on his lap. “How about we go get some ice cream to cheer you up. We can go to the park and feed the duckies as well.” Wes offered.

she stayed still as she got her shot. she listened to what the nurse told her to watch out for and the changes she would experience within the next couple of days to weeks. 

“daddy I dont want ice cream, I want mcdonald’s nuggets please. and then to the park?” renee felt a little sluggish, but she felt better once daddy got her settled in the car. she grabbed her blanky and laid her head onto the window and stayed quiet while wes drove. 

“daddy i’m gonna take a nap” she dozed off pretty quickly. 

Wes let her sleep for about twenty five minutes before he went to get food. He went to the drive thru. He ordered her some nuggets and had a worker fill her sippy cup with soda. Wes picked her up and carried her to a bench in the park. He kissed her cheek and nudged her awake. “Hey baby. Daddy got your nuggets and soda.” Said Wes.

He smiled as he made sure she was able to fed herself. He ate his burger on the drive to the park. He was so glad she would be in a better mood.

renee had a good nap and was starting to stir awake while daddy was walking. she yawned and stretched a little she gulped down some soda and ate her nuggets happily. she shifted a little bit as she filled her diaper, she hadn’t gone since the doctor. she didn’t say anything as she finished chewing. “daddy I went potty” she whispered into his ear not sure why she felt the need to tell him. she was looking for approval, or maybe just a reminder of how little she actually was going to be feeling pretty soon. she looked over at the lake. “OH DADDY! LOOK LOOK” she pointed excitedly at the ducks. “I wanna gooo!” she pulled at daddy’s hand while she pointed. 

Wes smiled as he watched her eat. He also spotted when she leaned over and filled her diaper with no hesitation or effort. He kissed her forehead. “Yes you did baby girl. That a big poopy too.” He cooed as he felt it. “Daddy will change you in a bit.” Said Wes. He laughed when she saw the ducks. He pulled out a sandwich bag of bread crumbs. “How about we feed the duckies.” He offered.

Wes took Renee’s hand and led her to the ducks. He could tell by her dress and how she walked her diaper was getting full. “Okay once you finish feeding the ducks, daddy need to change you then you can go play in the playground.” Said Wes in a soft voice.

she realized she had filled her diaper, but not to the point where it started to become uncomfortable really quickly. 

renee timidly fed the ducks as there was a lot of them! she stayed close to her daddy and wouldn’t let any of them chase her. she did giggle a little bit but she definitely knew she needed to be changed. 

she tugged on her daddy’s hand and whimpered. “daddy I need to be changed really bad!” 

“Okay sweetie, daddy will get you changed.” Said Wes. He picked her up. “Wave bye to the duckies.” He cooed. He kissed her cheek. “Smells like someone is stinky.” He cooed. He carried her to the bathroom and set her on a changing mat. He untaped her used diaper. “That is a full diaper. I bet you will feel much better soon.” Said Wes. He was gentle as he changed his baby girl. He soon had her in a fresh diaper. “All clean.” He cooed.

Wes smiled. “Now that my baby girl has had her nuggets and fed the duckies. How about we go to the toy store to get you a new stuffie for being a good girl at the doctor.” Said Wes. He buckled her into her car seat and gave her a bottle of lemonade and strapped a pacifier to her top.

• 2 weeks later...

renee felt much better after she was changed. she noticed they were heading to the car and whined a little bit. “but daddy! you said I could go play!!!” she didn’t really get much more of a chance to protest as she was buckled into her seat. she sat quietly and played with the strap to her paci. she thought about putting it in her mouth, but she wanted to sing a long to the songs on the radio. when they got to the store she was happy, but was a little shy so she put her paci in her mouth and held daddy’s hand as they walked in the parking lot being careful to pay attention to cars as she hopped. “one! two! three!” she counted the cars as she jumped.

“Someone is excited.” Said Wes. He held her hand as they walked into the mall. He head straight to the toy store. “Okay, Little Red. Daddy is giving you a hundred dollars to get yourself some stuffies and other toys. Daddy will be waiting right here for you. Here is a cart and make sure you stay safe.’if you need daddy help you can come get me.” Said Wes.

He gave her a cart and kissed her cheek before letting her have fun in the toy store. He was sure she would spend more that a hundred but she did so good he would not get too upset about it. Wes smiled as he saw the toy store had Renee’s painting hanging on the wall. He could not help but chuckle.

renee looked at wes in shock. she wasn’t sure if this was a set up or not. she didn’t have her phone and she sucked at math so she figured she would try her best to not go over the limit. she hesitated, but saw wes walk over to the craft section. she looked at some baby dolls and picked out an american girl doll that looked similar to her. then she looked up and saw her painting. “oh my goodness! THATS MY PAINTING!” she squealed with delight as another person smiled at her and told her how pretty it was. she smiled big and continued looking at some toys. she was very careful with what she picked. she put these things into the basket.

clothes and accessories for the doll. two dragon stuffies. one pink and one green. supplies to make necklaces and bracelets.  a drawing tablet. and some princess dresses to play dress up. she walked around till she found wes. 

“OH DADDY!! My painting is over there!” she pointed excitedly as she pushed the buggy towards him. 

Wes smiled as nodded. “Yep. There is your painting. It is nice huh. I see a drawing tablet. Are you wanting to be an artist like daddy?” Wes teased. He checked out and she was a little over but only by fifty dollars. “Not too bad.” Said Wes. He paid for everything. 

Wes smiled as he set the stuff into the trunk. He buckled her into her car set. He gave her the pink dragon. “Do you have names for your dragons?” Asked Wes.

“mmmmm daddy you’re a adult artist and make money. not me. I just do it for fun!” she hadn’t thought about names for her stuffies yet. she hugged it tight and thought about things that were green. “APPLE! that’s his name daddy! and the girl one is poppy! is that good names? but what about Leroy? I dont want him to be sad!” she put her paci in her mouth and thought about it. “daddy! can I play with cookie when we get home?” 

“How about when we get home you can play with Cookie while I make cookies. Then Apple, Poppy, Leroy and you can have a tea party with cookies.” Offered Wes as he drove. “I am sure all of you will be come best friends in no time at all.” Said Wes. He was amazed how much Renee wanted to regress and how much has she regressed.

Once at the house. He carried Renee in and set her down in the backyard so she could play with Cookie who was happy to see them. Wes put her toys in her nursery before he washed his hands and started to cook cookies for Renee’s tea party.

“oh yes daddy that sounds fun! but I no like tea. can we have a milk party with cookies?” she was so excited she fidgeted the whole way home. when she went outside she had the two dragon stuffies but not leroy. she set the dragons on the ground and went to go get leroy and noticed he had a tear in one of his legs. so she went to the bathroom and found a bandage and wrapped him up leaving a mess of medical supplies on the floor. she was very proud of herself for fixing leroy. she was very gentle with her stuffies as she made them all play together while giggling loudly. cookie liked to go grab the dragons and bring them back to renee as she made them fly through the air. 

Wes went to the bathroom and saw the mess of the medical supplies. He let out a sigh and knew baby gates will need to be installed. He went to the living room and set up the plate of cookies. Everyone had a cup minus Renee who had a sippy cup. But her sippy cup was covered in sparkles and glitter writing. He watched the girls play and was pleased.

”Okay the milk and cookie party is ready.” He helped Renee set up the toys and kissed her head. “I see Leroy the Giraffe has a boo boo. You want to see if I can stitch him up during your nap?” Asked Wes as he sat down and watched his baby girl play.

renee looked and saw everyone had an empty cup but she had a sippy cup of milk. “daddy do we just pretend they have milk in their cups?” she says down and made sure all of her stuffies and daddy had a cookie on their plate. “oh yes daddy! please fix Leroy. I don’t want him getting hurt no more!” she played pretend and ate all of their cookies making it look like the stuffies ate theirs. 

“Yes, we don’t want your dragons or giraffes to get smelly from milk.” Said Wes. He smiled as he picked up Leroy and took him to the back. He could not see the tear closed but he was able to find a brown patch he was able to sow on it that matched his spots. He returned and gave Leroy to Renee. “The patient is all better now.” He cooed. He had Leroy kiss her cheek. 

“Okay you cookie party can go on for another twenty minutes then it is diaper change and nap time.” Said Wes. He kissed her cheek and took a cookie. He decided to do some sketches for future paintings

renee giggled when wes made leroy kiss her cheek. “but daddy! I dont need a nap!” as she said that she yawned and rubbed her eyes. she made the stuffies learn proper tea etiquette. she eventually got curious with what wes was doing. “daddy what are you doing?” she climbed onto the couch and looked at him sketching. “oohhh that’s very pretty!” she put her paci in her mouth and laid her head on his shoulder.

Wes smiled as he watched her. He showed her the sketch. It was Renee as if she was a toddlers. Her stuffed animal looked real and was having a tea party with toddler Renee. He showed her the other one of toddler Renee bandaging Leroy boo boo on his knee. “Okay, you seen my drawing. Now let get you cleaned up then daddy will read you a story for your nap time.” Said Wes.

Wes set Renee on the changing table. Wes untaped her diaper and wiped her clean before he powdered her and taped a clean diaper. “Okay you got two choice. The Tiniest Giraffe or Three Little Pigs.” Said Wes as he tucked her in and gave Renee her pacifier. He set the three stuffies in her crib with her.

she beamed with excitement when she realized what it was. “oh daddy that’s me and my stuffies! they look so good!” she didn’t want a nap but she knew better than to protest. hopefully her period would stop tomorrow and she would feel better. she didn’t like that she was in a crib. she couldn’t get out it was too tall. she grabbed leroy and giggled. “the giraffe story!”