LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

“Sure.” Said Wes. He gave Renee a pacifier so she could have the option. He whistled and Cookie jumped on the bed and snuggled into Renee and was soon asleep snoring. “Night Little Red.” He cooed. He went to bed himself, at least Cookie will keep her busy.

In the morning, Wes went to the room to see Cookie was ready to go outside. Wes opened the backdoor and Cookie rushed outside to do her business. “At least one of them is trained.” He whispered. He saw Renee. He decided to make oatmeal for Renee. He fixed himself some coffee and waited for Renee to get up for the day.

renee fell asleep pretty fast but tucked the paci under her pillow. she must’ve grabbed it at some point in the night because when she woke up it was in her mouth. she stirred a little when cookie jumped off the bed, but slept a little longer. when she woke up she stretched and got out of bed. she kept the paci in her mouth and grabbed her blankey and leroy. she slowly walked to the kitchen and saw daddy. she sneaked up on him and hugged his leg. “boo! I gots you daddy!”

Wes acted surprised. He saw her coming but acted like he didnt. “Goodness you are trying to give me a fright.” Wes picked her up. “Someone is due for a change but it can wait for after breakfast.” Wes kissed her cheek. “Now can you do daddy a favor. See Cookie food, can you give her one cup of the food then let her in?” He asked. He set her down as he went to wash his hands then the fresh fruit he cut up and added to the oatmeal.

Cookie was at the glass door doing a happy tap dance with her paws as she knew it was breakfast time. She was eager to eat and play with her favorite human.

renee laughed when daddy acted surprised. she nodded her head and carefully scooped the food dropping a couple of pieces and filled the bowl. she ran over to the door and let cookie in. cookie bolted past renee and went to her food. she closed the door and ran back into the kitchen to catch up with the eager pup. she watched her eat and saw how sloppy she was. “daddy she’s so messy!” renee saw she had some oatmeal on the table and tried to get into the chair, but there was a booster seat. she looked at wes confused. “daddy I not that little!!!” 

“I know but you are my baby girl. Now let’s get some food in that belly. I am sure you want a clean dry diaper.” Said Wes. He put a bib around Renee’s neck and gave her a spoon. Wes went to the fridge and pulled out the grape juice. He filled her a sippy cup of grape juice and set it next to her.

Wes went back to his coffee and started to look at bigger places and maybe one with a pool. “Daddy is going to his art studio today. Do you want to play outside or play in the art room?” Asked Wes finishing his coffee and washing his cup.

she squirmed as she was reminded just how little she was acting. she really did want out of her cold diaper. it didn’t feel too pleasant. she tried her best to eat her oatmeal. she got a little bit on her bib and the table. cookie seemed to like eating up renee’s mess on the floor too. she ate it all and drank most of her juice.  she especially liked the strawberries. those were her favorite. she thought about the question for a minute. “ummmm in the art room!” she got excited and wanted to get down but she couldn’t. “ummm daddy I want out please!” 

“Okay sweetie, time for a bath and to get you cleaned up.” Said Wes. He picked her up. “Now in Daddy’s art room you can not go near daddy statues. You could get hurt. Daddy will set up a play area for you and Cookie.” Said Wes as he laid her on a changing mat. He noticed she was just soaked. He may have to give her something to make sure she is regular. 

Wes set Renee into the tub once it was ready. Wes gave her a few bath toys to play with as he went to work shampooing her hair and washing her body.

she didn’t really want a bath but she liked it when daddy washed her hair and styled it in braids. she listened to what daddy said and nodded her head. the warm water did feel good on her tummy. she did notice she hadn’t been pooping regularly. she let daddy wash her while she went later with her toys a little bit. “daddy can I wear comfy clothes today. my belly doesn’t feel too good.” she tilted her head back so daddy could get the shampoo out of her hair. 

Wes nodded and was gentle as he washed her tummy and the rest of her body. He let her play in the tub as he got her a towel. Wes drained the tub and picked up Renee. “You got a sore tummy. Maybe daddy should get your something for that if it does not get better.” Said Wes.

Wes laid Renee on her changing table and secured a clean diaper on her and helped her into a loose t-shirt. “How does that feel?” He asked

she nodded her head as wes got her out of the tub. she laid still as he got her diapered and dressed. the tshirt was very soft and had butterflies on it. it was just long enough to cover the top of her diaper. she smiled “I like it daddy. daddy can you make my hair pretty?” she asked while reaching for the hair brush to hand to him.

Wes smiled as carefully brushed her hair to make sure there were not any knots or tangles. Once her hair was straighten he put her hair in a simple braid. Once he was done he put a large bow in her hair. “Baby girl, check. Bow, check. Leroy, check. Cookie come.” Said Wes as he picked up Renee and patted her butt.

Once in the separated garage that Wes used as art studio. Wes set Renee in a large playpen with padded mats. There was a small table with coloring book and crayons. There were also a few toys and a little tablet he got her today that had all the kiddie apps and channels. “You stay in here with Cookie.” Wes said.

she giggled as daddy was listing things off like he would ever forget her. how silly! she thought to herself. she was shocked to see the playpen was so big. once she was in there she grabbed the tablet and played on it some. she laid on her tummy at first, but she whined a little bit and decided to sit at the table instead. she put leroy in the corner and cookie laid beside her. she was eventually done with the tablet after about half an hour and started to run back and forth chasing cookie in the play pen. she stopped to catch her breath and now her tummy was really hurting. she had to poop but she couldn’t go. she stood at the side of the playpen and pushed down but it wouldn’t come out. “daddddyyy! it hurts! my tummy hurts bad!” she jumped up and down while sobbing. 

Wes watched her play and was not surprised when he noticed Renee tried to mess herself but couldn’t l. She must be backed up. He had the cure for her. He went to her and got some liquid meds. He pour it into a sippy cup. He picked her up and made her drink the meds before giving her a sippy cup of apple juice. The meds he made her drink was a powerful stool softener and laxative. It was basically liquid draino.

Wes held her at his hip and bounces her. “Don’t worry you will feel better in about five minutes.” Cooed Wes as he held her close and hugged her.

she whined when she took the medicine but she trusted him. she quietly drank the apple juice and tried to relax. daddy definitely was able to calm her down but he made her squirm. it wasn’t too much longer until renee was struggling to hold it in. “DADDY! I really have to go poop!” she tried really hard to hold it, but daddy wouldn’t let go. her stomach was definitely cramping and there was no holding back. she whined as she pushed. it was a little solid, but then there was another wave.. she clenched onto daddy tightly and buried her face into him while she almost leaks out of her diaper. “OH NOO! DADDYY!” I want it off!! 

“Shhhh. I know baby girl. Let make sure it is all out first.” He cooed as he held her. Once he was sure she was down he laid her on a changing mat. He saw the massive bulge and how low her diaper hung. “No wonder your tummy hurt. I bet it feels better.” He cooed.

Wes untaped the diaper and went to work cleaning her up. It took longer to the size of the mess but soon Renee was in a fresh diaper. “All better.” He cooed. He set her back into the playpen with Cookie who yawned and wanted to cuddle with Renee.

renee cried as she was so ashamed but her tummy did feel better. daddy was very gentle as he cleaned her up. she fidgeted a little bit once he got the new diaper on. she had some gas, but hopefully no more poop. when she was placed back in the playpen she whined but she did go lay down with cookie. she found her paci and a pink blankie that was the perfect size for both of them. she laid down and covered herself up while suckling on the paci. she watched daddy as he was doing some kind of painting and working on the start of a sculpture. she eventually fell asleep within a few minutes. she continued to pass gas, but was able to settle down for a while. cookie slept a little bit, but eventually moved to another corner and was whining to be let out. 

Wes let Cookie so so she could go to the bathrooom. He watched Renee sleep. He was pleased that Renee was sleeping. He finished with his work for the day. He carefully picked up Renee and carried her into the living room and set her on the couch. He set her head in his lap and started to rub her head as she napped.

renee was a pretty heavy sleeper. she slept through all of it. when she woke up she felt wes’ jeans. she stretched and looked up to see him on his phone. “hi daddy!” she said with a groggy voice. she shifted as her diaper was wet. “daddy I wanna go play” 

Wes watched Renee wake up. He felt her diaper. She was wet but she would be okay for a bit of time. He smiled as he tickled her for a minute. “Did someone have a good nap.” Said Wes. He smiled as he looked at the photo he took of Renee sleeping. He would paint that later.

Wes smiled as he put on cartoons for her. He smiled as he kissed her forehead. “I loved you baby girl. How about you pick a board game and we can play that.” Said Wes. He went to the kitchen and fixed some popcorn. Wes made Renee a bottle of juice. He set the popcorn and the bottle in her hands.

she laughed loudly while he tickled her. she mumbled a little bit due to the paci in her mouth. she blushed when he mentioned he loved her. she was too shy to say it back in the moment, but I would come. she slowly walked over to pick out a very simple board game. she really liked Candy Land. she carefully set it down on the table. she sat on her knees at first, but it wasn’t comfortable, so she got her big stuffed bear from the corner and sat on it. she patiently waited on daddy to get back. she never drank out of a bottle before, at least not meant for a baby. she set it on the table and shook her head no. “no thank you daddy. I want a sippy cup please” she was very polite as she took a couple bites of popcorn, not breaking eye contact while she fidgeted. 

Wes chuckled. “Okay but you will get bottle for bed and naps.” Said Wes. Wes smiled as he got her a sippy cup of juice and he put the bottle on the fridge for her bed time. He smiled as he looked at Candyland. “So we are playing Candyland.” Said Wes. He smiled as he saw Cookie climb and rest her head in Renee’s legs she rolled so her belly could be scratched.

Wes smiled as he bowed his head in defeat. He lost on purpose to keep Renee happy. “All hail the Candyland Queen.” Said Wes. He let Cookie outside. Wes smiled as he went to the kitchen and started to cook pasta for dinner.

she whined when daddy said that. she didn’t want a bottle. she wasn’t THAT little. she petted cookie while they played the game. she was so shocked at how good she was doing. she laughed when daddy called her the candy land queen. “daddy you’re so silly!” renee walked outside with cookie and ran around a bit until it was dark outside. “DADDY! me and cookie ran around lots outside!” she said out of breath as she came into the kitchen. she saw daddy cooking pasta. but that reminded her of something. “OH daddy my birthday is coming up in a few days!” 

“I know what do you want to do. I am think we can go to the zoo, the aquarium, or if you are really good an amusement park.” Said Wes as he set her plate on the table. He picked her up and sniffed. “I can tell you being playing with Cookie.” He said. Wes set her down and put a bib on her. “Now I think some puppy would like to eat. Remember two scoops.” Said Wes.

Wes set up a sippy cup of fruit punch as he started to eat his food. He was glad to see Renee was enjoying her puppy. 

“can I be little and big?! I wanna go to build a bear and an amusement park! that would be so so fun. also can we have a fancy dinner? like play dress up!” renee carefully put two scoops of food into cookies bowl. she got in the chair and ate some of her pasta. “thank you daddy! it’s yummy.” she tried her best to eat but made a little mess on the table dropping a few noodles and smearing sauce. she finished up the bowl and pushed it to the side, but then she pushed it too far and it fell off the table breaking and getting sauce everywhere. “oh shit! i’m so sorry!” she was going to get down, but there was too much glass. “oh daddy it was an accident!”

“Language,” said Wes. He had shoes on so he picked Renee up and set her on the sofa. “I got this. Accidents happen.” Said Wes, remember to use plastic plastic plates and silverware for her. He got a broom and cleaned up all of the glass. “I am not mad baby girl.”

Wes cleaned the kitchen before picked her up. “Did that scary you?” He asked. “Daddy knows it was an accident. Speaking of accident.” Said Wes. He checked to see if she need to be changed. He knew she need a bath anyways.