LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee stopped screaming and cookie let go of the toy. she grabbed the toy and threw it to the front seat just barely missing wes’ head. “FINE! I DONT WANT IT!” she screamed and sat back down in the seat with her arms crossed. cookie climbed to the front seat and laid down panting. 

“Renee, if you do not get rid of this cranky attitude not only will you get a spanking, you will be grounded. I get you are cranky. You are ready for a nap. But you need to quit being a brat.” Said Wes in dad mode. He parked and let Cookie out so she can explore the backyard.

Wes went and picked up Renee. “You need a bottle and a nap.” Said Wes in a serious tone.

she sulked when she realized how serious wes was. she didn’t know why she was acting out. she couldn’t help it. she wanted to apologize but she knew he was really mad. she stayed silent for a little bit and when wes took her into the house she wouldn’t let him put her down. “NO DADDY! don’t put me down. please!” she cried real tears, not the fake pouty ones. “daddy I just want snuggles right now. pwease” she begged him not put her down. she felt really tired and liked the sound of his heartbeat. she took some deep breaths and fell asleep in his arms.

Wes was going to put her down but when Renee cried. He held her. He laid on the coach so she could sleep with her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead. Wes was shocked how much Renee has regressed. She was happy though and that is all that matter.

Wed let her mop for about two hours. He started to nudge Renee awake. “Hey Little Red. Time to get up. You are due for a change and I need to get started cooking.” Said Wes in a gravely voice.

renee fidgeted in her sleep as she wet herself again. when wes started to wake her up she groaned as she rubbed her eyes. “mmmm daddy noooo” she said in a soft voice. she didn’t realize how soaked she was until she peed again, this time she almost leaked. she shifted around a little and sat up looking around for cookie and saw her laying by the door. “cookie! cookie!” she said excitedly as the dog came running up to her. 

(Sorry I have been gone. Had to have surgery)

Wes chuckled. “You can play with Cookie as I change your diaper. You are soaked.” Said Wes feeling her diaper. He laid her on the floor so Cookie can kiss her and lay next to her. Wes got the supplies and went to work changing Renee’s diaper. “Someone is a soggy girl.” He cooed.

Wes secured a fresh diaper on Renee and kissed her forehead. “I got to make lunch then we got to get ready for my art show.” Said Wes. “Now if you are a very good girl. I will get you a sundae on the way home.” Said Wes. Wes started to cook Sliders and tater tots. He kept an eye on Renee.

(oh no! hope everything is ok!)

renee giggled as Cookie kissed her. she pet Cookie’s nose as the dog licked her fingers. once she was changed she sat up. “oh daddy! art shows are boring!” she had been to a few before. all people do is walk around and look at stuff. she didn’t want to leave cookie at home. “but daddy, what if I stay home with cookie!” she knew there was no way wes would leave her unsupervised. she followed wes to the kitchen and grabbed her sippy cup off of the table and drank what was left in it. “daddy I want more juice!”

“I can not leave you alone. What if you are messy, then you have no one to change you. I will let you bring your Switch.” Said Wes. He refilled her sippy cup and set her plate on the table. With a slight grunt, he got Renee in her chair. He put a bib on her and set the condiments on the table so she can put want she wants on her sliders.

Wes watched Renee so she does not make a mess. “If you really want to stay then I need to get you a babysitter.” Said Wes. He ate two of his sliders. 

she pouted for a second. she didn’t want anyone else to watch her. “no daddy only you!” she did like playing her switch so she decided it wouldn’t be too bad. “daddy is this a fancy one? are we going to dress up? can i wear a dress?!” she had been to a banquet art show with wes before, and a few casual ones. she put some ketchup on the sliders and slowly ate them. she cleared her plate and drank all of her juice. Cookie was laying at her feet and tickled them with her nose. she giggled. “oh daddy! can we put my painting in the art show!” she asked excitedly pointing to her painting.

“I will help you get a dress.” Wes said. Wes looked and picked out a powder blue sundress. It hid her diaper well. “Sure. We can put your painting in the art show.” Said Wes. He carved a frame for the painting and put Renee’s painting in the frame.

He carried her to the car and gave her the new switch to play.

renee got excited when she saw her painting in a frame. but she got nervous. this was the first time she would be around some people wes actually knew. was she supposed to act little? or like a grown up. she was scared. “um wes? i’m nervous, how are you going to introduce me? am I supposed to be a big girl?” she fidgeted in her seat. she didn’t want people to know she did the painting. what if people made fun of her? she started to cry. she was so overwhelmed. “I…. I want to go home!” 

Wes pulled over near the art show. He went to the backseat and held her. “Shhhhhh. Shhhhh. It is okay.” Said Wes in a calm voice. Wes kissed her forehead. “I can leave it as anonymous. If you want to be big, you can be big. If you want to be a baby, then you can be a baby.” Said Wes. He kissed her forehead again. “I have to go to the art show. This is how I pay the bills.” 

Wes went back to the driver seat and started to drive to the art show. He parked and looked at her. “So what will it be babygirl?” He asked.

renee sniffled as she calmed down. “I wanna be big this time please. I promise I won’t mess up. i’ll be a good big girl. i’ll stay by your side and try to talk to the big peoples if you want” she tried her best to get her act together. she calmed down. she trusted wes wouldn’t blow her cover and let her be big. she wiped her face and slipped a bracelet onto her wrist she got as a gift. inscribed on the inside of the bracelet was “do your best.” 

Wes petted her head. He took her hand and led her to the art show. All of his painting and Sculptures were all over with bid sheet next to each piece. Wes smiled as he patted her. He pointed to a corner away from the crowd. “If you need a break, you can relax in that room. No one is allowed in but me. I will let you use it if you need to.” Whispered Wes. He kissed her cheek.

Wes started to greet the guest and shake their hands as free food and open bar made this event nice. He smiled as he passed Renee painting and saw it had a few bid. The top bid was two hundred dollars. They figured a Make a Wish kid made the artwork. He was sure she would have more bid. He got himself a Mojito as he went to check on Renee.

renee smiled and smirked as she looked at wes’ art. it was very peaceful as people chatted amongst others. she listened to wes and nodded her head when he mentioned the room. she walked around and spotted a few paintings she really liked. her favorite painting wes did was a beach sunset with doves in the distance. he painted that one in memory of her mom who passed a few years ago. she didn’t really want that one to go, but she knew someone would value it. she choked back a couple of tears and continued to look around. she was offered food and alcohol. she did take the drink but held it in her hand not sure if wes would appreciate her having the drink. 

Wes spotted Renee with a drink. She got a water bottle and replaced Renee’s drink with the water bottle. He winked at her. He did not tell her he made a small version in her favorite painting so she could have one as a permanent reminder. The night went on and the artwork started to be called out and the top bidder went to get their artwork or sculpture ready for transport.

”For Child Spirit.” Said the host pointing to Renee’s painting. “The winner bid is customer 8317 for five hundred dollars.” The man said.

Wes leaned over and whispered. “Do we need to get away so you can be changed?” 

renee sighed as he replaced it with a water bottle. she drank most of it as she was pretty thirsty. she hadn’t gone in her diaper yet. she was nervous someone would notice. she did squirm a bit but she couldn’t go. she was trying to be a big girl. when they called out the painting she did she smiled big and gasped. wes caught her attention when he whispered in her ear. she shuffled a little bit. she shook her head no and grabbed his hand and squeezed it as she was close to not being able to hold it much longer. she got on her tip toes and whispered in his ear. “I have to pee but I cant gooooo” she whined. she tapped her foot and tugged him towards the room. 

Wes watched as Renee squirmed. He could not leave though. He had to thank the buyers. He held her hand and felt when she lost control. Thankfully the last item was bought and Wes smiled. “Thank you all for coming. A mother show will be ready in six months.” He said. He earned almost two million dollars and after his manager and the host go a cut. He earn almost 1.2 million dollars.

Wes lead her out of the art show and picked her up and held her like a toddler. “Good job baby girl. I am so proud of you. Now how about a sundae then we will go home and get you changed for Beddie bye time.” He cooed letting her go back into baby mode.

renee tried her best to hold it but she eventually lost it. she let out a small whine and squeezed wes’ hand as she peed. she had a couple of tears in her eyes. she wanted so badly to be a big girl, but she just proved in front of hundreds of people she couldn’t. when wes picked her up she rested her head on his shoulder. “thank you daddy. I tried really hard! I want strawberry on my ice cream.” she relaxed and closed her eyes as wes carried her to the car. once they were in the car she grabbed leroy and snuggled with him as daddy started driving. she felt the need to pee again but wanted to try and hold it. “mmm daddy I have to go potty again!” 

“Go ahead and use your diaper. Daddy will change when we get home.” Said Wes as he was stuck in traffic due to an accident ahead. Once he got to the ice cream parlor. He picked up Renee. “Someone is soaked.” He cooed. He got her the dairy free ice cream she loved. He smiled as he set the bowl infront of her. “Eat up. Daddy got you a gift too.” Said Wes.

He smiled as he heard some rumbling coming from Renee. “Here.” He said once the ice cream was done. He hand her a wrapped small painting. It was the smaller version of Renee’s favorite painting of Wes’s.

she squirmed but she did use her diaper.  she didn’t know why but she felt like she wanted to try and be big all of the sudden. her mind was playing tricks on her. she knew deep down she wanted to be little. she made sure to keep Leroy by her side. she didn’t really feel like talking much. she quietly ate her ice cream. she did get a little bloated but it didn’t hurt her tummy. she smiled as daddy handed her a gift.  she opened it and noticed what it was. she gasped. it was so pretty. “no you didn’t! oh my god! thank you so much!” she leaned into him and hugged him. she squirmed as her diaper was getting cold. “daddy my diaper is really wet” she whined. 

Wes smiled as he hugged her. “Okay sweetie. Let’s go home and get you changed.” Said Wes. He helped her into car and drove her home. He smiled as carried Renee in the house. “Time to get you changed Little Red.” He cooed. He let her hold Leroy and gift. Wes laid her down and went to work changing her soaked diaper. Soon she was in a fresh diaper. 

“Now you got thirty minutes until bed time. So you go play with Cookie.” Said Wes. Cookie was eager to spend time with her.

she was very uneasy to settle down on the way home. her diaper was really uncomfortable. she sighed as he changed her and finally was able to relax. it had been a long day. she put the painting on her dresser and ran to go play with cookie. “COOKIE COOKIE!” she screamed in excitement as the excited pup came running up to her. she gave cookie lots of pets and showed her Leroy. “see! this is leroy. he’s my buddy.” she put Leroy on cookies back and chased her around the house. eventually they both got tired and laid down on the couch. she saw Cookie grab leroy and lick him. “DADDYYYYYYY!!!! Cookie has leroy!!!” she screamed as she tried to get leroy back, but cookie wouldn’t give him back. 

“Cookie drop it.” Said Wes and the puppy dropped the toy and wagged her tail. Wes went over to Cookie and scratched her head, and picked up the toy. Wes went back to Renee and gave her Leroy. “Here you go baby girl.” Said Wes. Wes picked up Renee. “Okay time for bed.” Said Wes.

Wes tucked her into bed. Wes started to read her the three little pigs. He wanted her to be happy.

renee grabbed leroy back and snuggled him. she did give cookie kisses before daddy laid her down. she wasn’t really sleepy but when daddy started to read she felt a little sleepy. she giggled when he huffed and puffed. “daddy I want cookie to sleep wif me. pleaaaaaase” she begged and hoped he would say yes.