LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

Wes looked up and noticed Renee was naked. “No Little Red, you need to keep your diaper on.” He said turning all the stuff off. He finished cooking anyways. He went and picked her up and carried her back to her room. He pulled out a onesie he got her. He forced her in a new dry diaper and got her into the onesie so she could not reach the buttons and removed her diaper. “Unless you want a spanking and a time out. You will leave your diaper on. You need them I am not having ruin my coach.” He set her on his lap.

”Ehat is the matter baby girl?” He cooed as he bounced her on his knee.

she want too happy. she wanted the punishment. oh well she will just be a lot to handle tonight. when she was bounced on her knee it only made her more embarrassed as she could feel the diaper rub up against her. “daddy I gotta… go pee pee. oh no! it’s coming out! oh fuck! nooo!” she grabbed herself but it was no use. she let the pee go as daddy continued to bounce her. the warmth spread around as she buried her head into his chest. she squirmed to get down daddy was too strong. the more she squirmed the more she felt the hot pee pressing up against her turning her on. “daddddyyyyy” she moaned. 

Wes saw she was getting turned on as she wet herself. He kept bouncing her on his knee until she got her release into climax. He picked her up. “Time for dinner, then nice bath.” He cooed. He patted her padded rear as he carried her  to her chair in the kitchen. He started to feed her, treating her like a baby. He made cooing and funny faces to Renee. Once her plate was empty, he gave her a bottle of lemonade as he caurred her to the bathroom.

Their tub was huge and could easily fit them both. So he stripped down then did the same for Renee just leaving her in her wet diaper. Once the tub was full. He stripped off her diaper and placed her into the tub before he did the same.

she loved that he was allowing her to get her sexual urges taken care of without him having to do hardly any work. she fussed through out dinner and was very bratty. “I wanna do it myself!! I a big girl!” she fussed knowing deep down she obviously wasn’t. she knew she was fighting a losing battle. she splashed water in his face and got out of the tub and then she felt pee running down her legs onto the carpet pooling at her feet. “oh noooo. daddy I … I didn’t mean too!” she stood there as wes looked sternly down at her and took his belt off. 

Wes took Renee and set her over his lap. He started to spank Renee with his belt. “You need to listen to me. You have been a bad girl.” He said. He swatted her ten times. “You can not care for yourself.” He swatted ten more times. “You are a baby.” He said. He swatted her again. Once her butt was bright red. He placed her. Back into the tub.

”Now be a good girl or daddy will take Lelory back to the store. He is for good girls only.” Said Wes. He stripped down and got into the tub with her. He started to wash her hair before moving on to her body.

renee knew wes was right. she just peed on the carpet. only babies do that. she stayed silent as tear fell from her eyes while he spanked her. the bath water made it sting more. “nooo daddy I keep leroy!” she had snot coming out of her nose and her eyes were quite puffy by now. she got onto her knees to hopefully help soothe her very sore butt. “daddy it hurts so much!” she whined as he continued to wash her. “ummm daddy can I sleep wif you and leroy tonight?” 

Wes got her out of the tub and dried her off. He got her in a thick overnight diaper and giraffe pjs. She looked like a large toddler. “Now if you promise to be a good girl. You can sleep with me.” He said. He went into the kitchen and fixed her a bottle of chocolate formula with no dairy. He returned to Renee and cradle her. He gave her Leroy before inserting the bottle into her mouth. He bottlefed her as he carried her to his bedroom. He laid her into the bed.

Wes turned out the lights and wrapped his big arm around Renee and her giraffe. He kissed her forehead.

she relaxed and let wes do everything. she was so tired and just wanted sleep. she loved his soothing voice. “I be a good girl!” she started to drink some of the formula. it didn’t taste too awful. renee fell asleep without even finishing her bottle. it had been such a long day. she dreamt she had to go pee really bad but couldn’t get the sleeper off. she unknowingly peed her diaper in her sleep. at one point she woke up and unzipped her sleeper down just enough to expose the top of her diaper. she had gotten hot and was trying to cool down. she finished the rest of her bottle and went back to sleep. the next morning she woke up with a bad tummy ache and a fever. “oohhh daddy! I don’t feel good!” she whined as he walked into the room. he was usually awake before her. 

Wes was just finishing setting up Renee’s new highchair. He went over and checked her. “You are burning up.” He picked her up and took her to her room which now had a large crib and changing table. He laid her on the changing table and opened her pjs to see the soaked diaper. He felt her stomach. He untapped the diaper. Once he got her clean he grabbed a rectal thermometer and inserted it into her. Once it beeped, he pulled it out and got her in a clean diaper and that was it. He grabbed a baby tee and put in on her. “101, I think you got a stomach bug.” He said.

Wes got her some meds and her morning bottle of juice. “This will help with your tummy but you will most likely going poopy a lot today, so you need to keep your diaper on.” He cooed

she whimpered throughout the whole process. she didn’t really feel like saying much but she did notice all the changes. she really felt like a toddler now. she didn’t like the fact that wes was right. “mmmm daddy, I no wanna eat” she said as wes carried her to the kitchen. she didn’t want to be put down. “nooooo” she started crying while finishing up her juice. 

Wes sighed and got a jar of applesauce so she could ease her tummy. “Okay, you can sit on my lap while I feed you this. You need to eat something otherwise I got to take you to the hospital and they my give you a needle in the arm.” He warned. He fed her the small container of applesauce. “See not bad.” He said fixing her a bottle. He set her on the couch as he sat down. He rested her head on his lap and bottle fed her the water.

Wes put on Disney Junior so she could watch cartoons and recover. He would do some work on his phone and stroke her tummy.

she reluctantly and slowly ate the applesauce. it wasn’t too bad. she got comfy on wes’ lap and tried to drink as much water as she could. she drank about half the bottle and then moved her head away. “no more” she said weakly. she noticed she didn’t see leroy. “oh no daddy where’s leroy!! I want him!” she looked over and found her under wes’ arm. she grabbed him and snuggled him. she watched the tv and wiped her nose on his pants. “daddy can we get a puppy! like on the show?” she pointed to the tv. “see! like that white one right there” she looked up at her daddy smiling. 

Wes noticed her Regressing and cuddling with her stuffed animal. “Maybe if my art shore goes good we can get a dog but you will have to be the one to take care of it. Can you show me how much of a good girl you can be.” He asked. Wes checked her diaper. “You are wet but you can hold off until nap time or when you have a messy accident.” He said.

Wes went up and headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. He exited five minutes later in casual clothes and a towel over his head drying himself off. “How about you crawl and pick an over for use to watch then I can set up a little art thing so you can see if you can Carl some of your art.” He said softly.

“oh I hope it does daddy! I can take care of the puppy. I promise! we can play and cuddle!” she said. she laid on the couch while he showered. he always smelled so good afterwards. she inhaled as he walked past her and relaxed a little. she went over to the movies and picked out her favorite, cinderella. “this one daddy. princesses!” she waited patiently as daddy set up her art supplies. “daddy I want a pink paint” she said excitedly hoping she would make a pretty painting like he does. 

Wes smiled as he put an apron in her and set up a tar so she does not make a mess. He got out finger paint including. He ruffled her head. “You will. Okay maybe we can look at some puppy’s at the shelter.” Said Wes. “How is your tummy baby girl?” He asked

she started to paint some. mostly making dots with her fingers with different colors. “I wanna go look at puppies! my tummy is feeling a little better.” she winced a little as her stomach cramped up a little. she was just about to tell daddy she had to poop, but as soon as she got on all fours to crawl to the bathroom it came out. she sighed as she finished. “oh daddy I had a accident” 

Wes went over and picked her up and smelled the messy diaper. “Let’s get you changed.” Said Wes. He blew a raspberry on her neck and check as he carried her. He laid her on a change mat he set on her bed. “I am getting you a changing table.” He said. 

Wes opened the diaper and was hit by the smell.” I think a change in diet would be a good idea, maybe some softer food for your tummy.” He said. He went to work wiping her clean.

Once she was clean he slid a fresh diaper under her and powdered her. Once the diaper was taped up. He picked her up. “Okay rules with a puppy. You must feed it and let it outside to potty. If he or she breaks anything you have to clean up the mess.” He said.

reneee fidgeted and squirmed as wes changed her. she blushed when he mentioned softer foods. renee was excited about it possibly getting a puppy. when wes explained the rules she was confused. “but daddy why I gotta do it? you do it! I just play!” she got down from his arms and went back to her painting. she dipped her hand in baby blue paint and smushed her open hand onto the canvas. “look daddy! look what I did!” she crawled over to wes almost getting pain on his shirt.

Wes picked up Renee. He washed her hands. “Yeah. You got to feed the puppy and let him out.” Said Wes in a serious tone. He looked at the painting, “Wow that is a great painting.” Said Wes. He put her painting on the fridge. He kissed her nose and made sure she looked okay. Wes buckled her into the car and drove to the rescue shelter.

Wes looked at Renee before telling the worker what they were looking for. The first puppy was a four month old white pit and husky. His name was Snack, he had white fur minus one black ear and tail. He was all kisses and tail wags. “What do you think?” Asked Wes.

• Like 1

renee frowned when wes talked to her in a serious tone. she didn’t want to do all of that. she just wanted to play. 

she was so excited when they saw the puppy. she squealed in excitement at the cage. “yes daddy! I like Snack!” she reached her hand through a little hole and the excited pup licked her fingers. she giggled loudly and the worker opened the cage to let the dog out. Snack approached renee and wes knocking renee down and licking her face. “noooooo! hey! stoooppp!” 

“Snack sit.” Said the worker. Snack sat but could not keep still as his butt was wiggling so much: “He is very high energy but easily trained. We have two more to see.” Said The worker. The worker brought out a white boxer puppy. “This is Mini. She is deaf but has learn sign language pretty well.” Said the worker. The boxer maybe three months old. She wiggled and licked Renee. She was not as wiggle as Snack.

”This is Cookie, she is a one year old Great pyrenees.” Said The worker. Cookie walked into the pen and laid down. She just watched Renee and let Renee pet her or do whatever.

”So which one do you like the most?” Asked Wes

renee enjoyed all of the puppies very much. she wanted all of them. she really likes the great pyrenees. the pup was big and seemed to let renee give lots of snuggles. “ummmm I want cookie! she is nice and soft!” renee let cookie give her kisses and she was very gentle. “can cookie sleep in my bed daddy! she’s so cuddly!” renee laid down next to cookie and the pup laid her head on renee’s tummy and let out a big sigh. 

“We will take Cookie.” Said Wes. “Come on Little Red. Get your big bad wolf and lefts get her paid for.” Said Wes. He rubbed both girls’ head. Wes pays for Cookie and she get a squeaky toy and a bandanna as a parting gift. Cookie got into the back seat and laid on Renee.

”Okay we are heading pet store. Do you need a change when we get there?” Asked Wes. He was looking for a parking spot.

renee giggled and pet cookies head as she squirmed in her seat. she was a little wet, but she didn’t want a change in public. she grabbed the squeaky toy and squeaked it several times while screaming. she ignored wes and kept squeaking the toy. she was being very loud and made cookie bark. renee kept screaming and cookie took the toy out of her hands. “NOOOOOO! MY TOY!” renee screamed even louder and took her seatbelt off to grab the toy back from cookie. Cookie wasn’t letting go. “GIVE IT BACKKKKK!!!!” 

Wes already regretting this. He parked in an empty lot and turns to Renee. “That is a dog toy not a toddler toy. You need to stop screaming at the puppy because it will read off that emotion, And if I ever see you take your seatbelt off again: you will not be able to sit down for a week. Am I clear.” He warned like a stern dad.