LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee thought to herself as she was being picked up she was glad she lost weight, or she would be screwed. she decided to take advantage of the offer and relax as he took care of her. this was very sweet of wes to do. i’ve seen a few one night stands here and there but never anyone he had poured all of his time into. she smiled as she took the pain medicine and played a game on her phone for a little bit while wes changed her. she also noticed a nightgown with a princess on it laying on the coffee table. renee giggled and said “I didnt know they made those nightgowns for adults too!” she smiled getting excited. maybe she should embrace and get to be the little kid she’s wanted to be deep down. 

Wes got her dressed in the nightie gown. He started to cook some chicken Alfredo. Once it was down. He fixed Renee a bowl and started to feed her as he did not want a mess on the couch. He made sure she finished the bowl before giving her a sippy cup of juice. He checked her diaper and saw she was still dry.

Wes smiled as he picked her up and carried her like a toddler. He set her on the toilet so she could brush her teeth before he carried her to her bed. He tucked her into the bed and gave her the pacifier so she could sleep.

renee ate all of her food with no complaints. it was quite yummy. she was getting sleepy so she followed through with the bedtime routine. she did fuss a little when wes walked out. she wanted to watch a movie to fall asleep. she threw the pacifier. she didn’t like them. she preferred her thumb instead. she turned on her tv and watched a show she liked. she realized it was 3 am and got sleepy but didn’t want to sleep alone. she got out of bed and went to wes’ room. his room was always so dark and she had only been in there a few times. she noticed he was sound asleep on his side. she got into bed next to him and cuddled up eventually falling asleep. 

Wes awoke a little as Renee into his bed. Wes went back to sleep. He awoke in the morning and saw Renee was asleep sucking her thumb. Wes got out of bed he saw her diaper was soaked and from the smell she messed herself in her sleep. He got the supplies and changed her in his bed. Sure enough he was right as her diaper was both soaked and messy. He went to work wiping Rene clean. He got her in a clean diaper and picked her up.

”Time to get you some breakfast Little Red.” He said to the sleepy girl. He set her in a chair as he fixed her cereal and a sippy cup of chocolate milk. He started to fed her the cereal. “Okay, I do not have a project to do today. What are you wanting to do today?” He asked as he finished feeding her.

renee had no control over her bowels and bladder while she was asleep. she woke up to wes changing her and got a few tears in her eyes realizing what had happened. she yawned as he picked her up. she wasn’t too hungry yet so she slowly ate some cereal. when the bowl was about halfway finished she pushed wes’ hand away. “no more. i’m full now” she didn’t touch the chocolate milk. she didn’t want much of anything right now. she didn’t get much sleep as it was 9 am. she grumbled as she rubbed her eyes. she didn’t even know what she wanted to do today. she knew sexual privileges were probably off the table but it couldn’t hurt to try. she thought of a plan “can we just cuddle in your bed and watch a movie for now? maybe we can go to the park later? I’m just still a little tired”

Wes wiped her face clean. He picked her up and patted her padded rear end. “Okay, you can cuddle in my bed.” Said Wes. Wes held her as he took her back into the bed. He got her a bottle of apple juice. He did not want her to spill in his bed. He put on early morning cartoons.

”I think you like being babies.” He teased. He tickled her a little and let her cuddle with him. Wes saw her was focused on the cartoons.

she squirmed a little when he said that. “I do a little but i’m still a woman, with um needs if you know what I mean, it’s been a few weeks and you’ve been so kind to me” she she cuddled with wes and traced her finger along his chest and down his stomach and back up again while she focused on the tv. she was trying to see if wes would be stern with her, or if he would give into her. 

Wes was confused but caught on. He already saw her as a childhood friend. Wes smiled and kissed her. He was shocked that Renee was enjoying this. Wes held her close before he petted her head. “I do not want to over step too much. You are a good friend and I do not want to ruin or rush things.” Said Wes.

He smiled as bottlefed her the juice. “Besides you are still waking up.” Said Wes. Wes cradled her.

renee relaxed as wes kissed her. she thought she was finally getting somewhere with him. but then he pulled away and patted her head. she sighed as she listened to him. he didn’t give her a chance to speak before he made her drink the apple juice. she wasn’t happy. what a tease he is. she pouted as she drank the juice. once the juice was gone she got out of bed and went to get her phone. she was texting an old fling to meet up with. if wes wasn’t going to give it to her she would find someone who will. she didn’t realize wes had been standing behind her while she was setting up a night out. she turned around and ran right into him. “what are you doing reading over my shoulder?!” 

Wes looked at her. “Your ankle. I told you no walking.” Said Wes. He picked her up. He picked her up. He picked her up. He figured he would cove her desire. He picked her up and took her to bed. He kissed her and removed his shirt revealing his muscular body. He kissed her and opened her diaper to see she was wet. He had sex with her. After several minutes nearly a hour. Wes was covered in sweat.

”Let’s get you in a fresh diaper.” He teased. He changed her into a fresh diaper. “Now are you going to be a good girl and not walk anymore today.”

renee let wes take over her body. she was so thrilled and relieved. she knew she could get her way. she enjoyed the sex, maybe a little too much. once they were done she let him change her and laid down on his chest. “yes I promise to not walk anymore today. so I guess going to the park isn’t a good idea” she sighed and rubbed her ankle. “it still hurrrrtsssss” she whined. 

“That is why I told you no walking.” Said Wes. He gave her some pain meds before he rewrapped her ankle. He carried her to  her room and got her dressed for the day. He set her on the couch and let her do what she wanted as he went to get started cooking lunch. He knew she would most like be wet and or messy soon. He decided to make grill cheese sandwiches for lunch. He brought Renee’s her and a sippy cup of juice.

she fidgeted while wes wrapped her ankle. she’s used to having plenty of sprained ankles when she was in cheerleading in college. she missed those days sometimes. wes dressed her in a pink short sleeved shirt and white overalls. she liked this outfit. it was perfect to embrace being a toddler. she was going to try really hard to be on her best behavior today. renee colored a couple of pages in a princess coloring book. she laid them out for wes to see. she knew she felt like she had to pee, but didn’t want to interrupt wes having to help her. she just let it go, she gasped a little as it filled her diaper up a bit. she checked to see if she leaked, and she was dry. she did have to admit these diapers were pretty convienient at times. she saw wes coming back into the living room. “look! look!” she said as she pointed to the pictures she colored. she felt proud for staying in the lines. 

“Wow that is amazing.” He said with cheer as if she was a young child or a toddler. “Look you stayed in the lines and everything, also orange dress how original.”he said. He set her plate and drink on the coffee table. He felt the bottom of her diaper. “Oh, somebody is wet but not too wet. I will change you later.” Said Wes.

Wes watched how she ate and realized he would either need to feed her from now on or make her wear a bib. He wiped her face clean before taking her empty plate. As he was doing the dishes he heard some grunting come from Renee. “Little Red are you okay baby?” He asked from the kitchen. He could see she was on on fours with her butt in the air. “Are you going poopy?” He asked.

renee made a mess as she ate. she dropped the grilled cheese on the floor several times throughout the meal. she huffed as she became frustrated with herself for struggling with a simple task. she knew wes was giving her cheese on purpose, she was lactose intolerant. she finished all of her sandwich and juice. she went back to coloring and felt the urge to poop. it always made her so embarrassed to go like this in her diaper, but at least she was changed quickly. she got comfortable and jumped a little when she wes looking at her. she was already filling her diaper when he spoke. she looked at him shyly as she finished. “you know feeding me cheese and juice is going to go right through me. you’re doing this on purpose!” she had to choke back tears as she had to admit she really wasn’t trying to purposefully mess herself anymore. 

Wes forgot about that. “I am sorry I forgot able about the lactose intolerance issue.” Said Wes. He picked her up and held her as she keep filling her diaper. Wes went and got some med for her and gave it to her. She gave her a bottle of water to ease her tummy as he laid her down. Wes went to work and cleaned her up. Wes got her secured in a fresh diaper and fixed her overall. “All clean. I will remember no more dairy.” Said Wes.

Wes took Renee and set her in the car. “How about we go out and go to the movie and stroll around at the mall. I can get a wheelchair for you so you do not have to walk.” Said Wes

renee fidgeted some as her bottom was a little sore but manageable. she was relieved he wouldn’t give her anymore dairy. it really hurt her tummy. 

“I dont wanna goooo!” she screamed as he put her in the car. she pouted the whole way there but cheered up a bit as wes mentioned going to see the new little mermaid movie. “ummm wes? um what if I could get a new stuffed animal? maybe a giraffe? and and his name could be leroy!!!” she was excited and hoped he would say yes. 

“Of course you can get four toys for being a good girl today.” He said as he parks. He picked up the eager Renee and held her at his hip like she was a small toddler. He had a pink backpack that served at her diaper bag. Once in the mall he got her a wheelchair and set her inside. “There you go.” He said securing her.

”Ah, your daddy is so nice to you.” Said the old lady that was incharge of the wheelchair rental. 

Wes pushed her to the toys store. He check her before going it. She did not need a change yet. “Okay you can pick four toys and one new game.” Said Wes as patted her head

renee giggled happily and got really excited as he mentioned so many new toys AND a game. she was being spoiled today and she liked it. this won’t be hard to go along with at all. she smiled shyly as she was sat down into the wheelchair. when she heard the lady refer to wes as her daddy she blushed and grabbed his hand feeling nervous. she had never been this vulnerable out in public before. at least not being treated like a toddler. she made sure to stay still and safe while in the wheelchair but as they got closer to the toy store she started bouncing. “look there it is! so so many toys!” she picked out a stuffed giraffe, 2 dollys with red hair like her, a plastic tea party set and a matching game for toddlers. when they got to the counter the cashier commented on how cute and excited renee was. wes reached for the stuffed animal and renee wouldn’t let go. “no daddy! it’s it’s mine!!!” she was really wanting to keep leroy. she also couldn’t believe what she just called wes. she buried her face into Leroy, and hugged him tight. 

“She is so cute, said the cashier. Wes decided on to argue instead took the tag off. He gave the tag to the work once they checked out the person gave Renee a coupon for free 8 oz bag of candy from the candy store across the street. “What do we tell the niceman, Little Red?” Asked Wes.

He waited and took her to the candy store and let her pick out the candy she wanted. The owner gave Renee a free thing of cotton candy for being so cute. He made her thank her as well.

Wes smiled as he put the bags behind the wheelchair minus Leroy. He got the movie tickets and pushed her into the theater. He picked her up and placed her in her seat next to him.

she didn’t let go of leroy and looked up to the cashier. “thank you very much!” she said in a much higher tone than usual. they went over to the candy store and she picked out her favorite. it was gummy worms. she was a little nervous about being so close to another stranger on the other side of her. she pulled up the arm rest and clung to wes as she watched the movie. she sang a long to the songs and realized she had to pee. she tugged on wes’ hand. “daddy I have to gooooo” she fidgeted in her seat. 

Wes watched as she curled up with him. He saw her even such her thumb and sing with the songs. When he felt he nudge him he looked down and heard she need to pee. “Okay baby let’s take you to the potty.” He said. He picked her and held her at his hip, he felt she already had an earlier accident. His diaper was squishy. He carried her out of the theater and saw the ladies room was closed for cleaning. He did not want to take her to the men’s so he waited in line at the family bathroom thankful it would not be a long wait.

Wes felt when Renee lose control right before the door open and the mother and her toddler left. He held her close before he set her on the changing table in the bathroom. He unbuckled her overalls and saw her soaked diaper. “Daddy will get you nice and clean.” He said. He hummed softly as he changed her diaper. Once in a clean diaper and her overall were fixed.

He took her back into the theater to see the rest of the movie though the dramatic climax already happen as they waited for the bathroom.

renee was trying her best to hold it but the line was just a bit too long. she squirmed as they door opened as she was almost there but lost it. she whined a little bit “daddy I tried so hard” she relaxed as he changed her and once they got back into the theater she was disappointed cause she missed the best part! “noooo daddy I missed it!!” she cried as she watched the rest of the movie. soon it was over and she managed to get her cries to sniffles. “daddy are we going home now?” she asked as wes carried her out of the theatre. she had a plan in mind for later, she was feeling the need to be a little bit of a bad girl once they got home. 

“Sure sweetie we can go home. Maybe next time, just use your diaper and I will change you after the movie.” Said Wes. He carried her and her new stuff into the car. He secured her in the backseat and gave her Lelory to hold.

Once home, Wes went to work cooking some over bake chicken, with green beans, and fresh rolls. He kept an eye on Renee to make sure she was safe and okay.

she huffed when he said that. “then you should’ve told me to go in my diaper! that’s no fair!” she was grumpy and sleepy. she snuggled with leroy and yawned some. in a few minutes they were home. she started playing with her dollies. she did their hair and made then talk. once she noticed wes was occupied cooking dinner she went to her room. she struggled but managed to get undressed. she took her dry diaper off and went back out to the living room. now she found the matching game and figuring out how to play it.