LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee blushed at the comment. she knew it was quite a bit of poop. she was completely relaxed and didn’t say much as she was changed. she did love the bunny pjs they were comfy and cozy. she rubbed her eyes and ran to daddy’s room jumping on his bed. “daddy I wanna play wif you!” she grabbed a pillow and jumped around squealing.

“Hey it is your bed time, missy.” Said Wes.He let her play for about ten minutes before he left and returned with a warm bottle of formula. He got into med and made sure Renee was laying next to him. He gave her the warmer bottle and put on the tv a random little kid show. Wes stroked Renee’s hair until she was asleep then he turned off the tv and went to sleep himself. 

she didn’t listen too well and didn’t respond as she continued to jump on the bed. but by the time daddy got back she was out of breath and tired. she saw the bottle of formula and clapped her hands. it was becoming much more of a comfort for her lately. she finished about half of her bottle and she was asleep. she stayed snuggled up to daddy most of the night occasionally rolling onto her belly but keeping her arm across his chest. Eventually cookie woke up jumping in the bed and whining. renee was having a bad dream and cookie was trying to let daddy know. 

Wes woke up and stroked Renee's head. "Shhh it is okay." said Wes. Wes set her up and slid the nipple of the bottle into Rnee's mouth. "IT is okay sweetie daddy got you." said Wes. He stroked her head as she finished her bottle. He tucked her back into bed and went back to sleep himself.

Wes woke up to the scent of a full diaper. Wes went to made some oatmeal and puree some baby food for Renee for the day. Wes went and picked up Renee to wake her up. Wes set Renee in her hair chair and put her bib on before setting a bowl of oatmeal for Renee to fed herself.

she didnt really fully wake up, but she heard daddy’s voice and felt the bottle go into her mouth. it didn’t take long before she was asleep again.

cookie snuggled up to renee once wes got out of the bed. she woke up a little bit when daddy picked her up but she was not happy when he sat her down in her high chair in a full diaper. “I no want it!!” she picked up the oatmeal and spilled it on the floor on purpose. she then wet herself again so much she leaked. that made her even more upset. 

“DADDDYYYY LET ME OUT!!!!” she kicked and cried as loud as she could. she was feeling way more little and really upset. 

• 1 month later...

Wes let out a sigh. “Okay, so am coming Little Red,” said Wes. He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. “Let get you changed before your breakfast gets cold.” Said Wes. He laid Renee down and removed her full diaper. He cleaned her. He started to sprinkle powder on her but decided to add a booster before laying her on the clean diaper and taping it closed. He got Renee dressed in a new onesie.

Wes carried her back to her highchair and seeing it wet he let her sit in a regular chair as he cleaned her highchair. He set her oatmeal infront of her to see if she would feed herself.

she was still fussy but she did feel a lot better now that she was changed and dressed. she decided to try and feed herself. she did ok with the first few bites but then she got frustrated and started making a mess. she pushed the bowl away. 

“daddy you do it now please? it’s too messy!”

Wes over to Renee and started to feed her. “Daddy got you.” He said. He made sure she finished the bowl before giving her a bottle of apple juice and started wash thr table as she drank her bottle. “We should go to the stores today and get ready for the book tour.” Said Wes in a calm voice.

renee was content as her belly got full. she was in a great mood and tapped her feet on the chair while she waited for daddy. 

“oh yes daddy! that will be fun. but what stores are we going to? like big adult stuffs or baby stuffs!? what if I get new dresses and a new dolly! or maybe I can get a book so I can practice and be just like you daddy!”