LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

she yawned and rubbed her eyes as the movie rolled onto the credits. “taylor daddy! I wanna watch taylor! I didnt get to see it yet!” it was a three hour long concert film, and there was no way she would even make it an hour and a half but she persisted on watching it. “oh daddy can I get pizza that won’t hurt my tummy? and you need a birfday cake!” she ran to her room to get her oversized Taylor tee and changed out of her other outfit. she was much more comfy now. Once she was back in the recliner she covered up with the blankie and waited for daddy to put the movie on. 

Wes smiled as he looked for the concert streaming  and paid for the service. He knew she would be out after a few songs. He saw her come out with just an oversize shirt and her diaper. He checked her and paid her on the couch. “You are soaked.” Said Wes. 

Wes returned with a clean overnight diaper and a booster. He removed the soaked diaper and popped her clean before laying the thick diaper down then the booster. He powdered Renee before taping the diaper closed. Once secured he started the video for Renee. 

she whined as she was changed she was impatient and wanted to watch the movie. the movie started and she was barely able to sit still as she got up and danced around and sang. eventually the pizza showed up and she ate a couple of pieces getting sauce on her face. once she was finished she ran to daddy’s room and jumped into his bed. she got under the covers and planned to surprise daddy when he came in. 

Wes watched Renee sing and dance around. She even had the energy and attention span of a toddler. He need to get her checked out to make sure she was healthy. Es ate when the pizza arrived and he set the pizzas on the coffee table. He saw she made a bit of a mess but none of it got on her clothes. Wes watched her go off. He figured that Renee was going to play in her room.

Wes finished clean up after twenty minutes and went to head to his room. He looked in his room to see a large limb under his sheets. He figured Renee was under there. He went to his room. “Man, I am tired. I guess I will go to bed.” Said Wes. He pulled back the sheets to reveal Renee.

Renee became fidgety and quite loud as she giggled waiting on daddy to come. When she felt the sheets come off she jumped up and hugged daddy. “did I scare you?! that was so much fun!” she gave him a kiss on the cheek and let go falling back onto the bed. she kicked her feet and giggled as Cookie got on the bed and kissed her face. Once she was able to calm down she sat up looking worried. “daddy! you never had a birfday cake!!! everyone blows out candles on their birfday!” 

“Daddy was surprised. You scared daddy good.” Said Wes. She smiled as set Renee on his lap. “Besides I think it getting late.” Said Wes. He checked Renee diaper and it was dry. “Okay let’s get you into you in your pjs.” Said Wes. He picked up Renee and carried her to her nursery. He looked and found her princess pjs and got her ready for bed. “Okay. Time for someone to go to bed.” Said Wes.

Wes set her in her crib and smiled when Cookie got into the crib to snuggle with her. Wes read the first two chapters of James and the Giant Peach.

she giggled when daddy set her on his lap. she loved her princess pjs. they were very soft and had cinderella on them. they matched her paci and blankie. She sat up while cookie set her head in renee’s lap. Eventually renee was sleepy and laid down. “nini daddy. I wuvs you soooo much.” she said softly then she rolled over and put her arm around cookie and fell asleep. 

she slept for about 4 hours, but when she woke up her ear was hurting so bad. she covered her ear and sat up crying louder than she had in a while. “DADDDDYYYYY IT HURTSSS!” she curled up into the corner of her crib and sobbed waiting on daddy. 

Wes woke up to crying. He got out of bed and got on some pj bottoms and a robe. He stood up and went to Renee’s nursery and opened the door. “I am here.” Said Wes. He lowered the rail so Cookie could get out. He looked at her and saw her holding her ear. He looked at her ear and it was very red and inflamed. “I think you got a bad ear infection.” Said Wes. He held Renee as he went to the medication cabin. He would need to take her to the doctor in the morning for medication. He saw some old pain killers for when Renee had her wisdom. Teeth removed. He knew a hydro would be strong but it would get the pain to stop enough for her to sleep until morning.

Wes gave her the pill and a bottle to drink it down. He also found some mineral oil to help flush what was causing her ear ache. He set her head on his lap and pour the oil into her ear to ease the pain.

• Like 1

She continued to cry for quite a bit but didn’t say much. she swallowed the pill and only took a few sips of her bottle. it hurt her ear to swallow. about 20 minutes went by and she felt super good and giggly. “daddyyyy I super giggly.” she sang the first few lines to her favorite taylor song and drifted back off to sleep clinging tight to daddy’s leg sucking on her paci. 

Wes went to sleep on the couch for the rest of the night. In the morning he picked up Renee and carried her to her nursery. “I know you ear hurts but we need to go to the doctor for antibiotics.” Said Wes as he changed Renee’s diaper like he did every morning. He got her dressed in a onesie and a long skirt with leggings. 

Wes carried her to the car and secured her before giving her some regular pain killers and a bottle of formula. Cookie got in the backseat and laid her head next to Renee and kept watch as Wes drove.

renee slept peacefully only stirring every once in a while. she whined when she was woken up. “it still hurtssss!” she fidgeted and didn’t stay very still. she just felt awful. all she wanted to do was cuddle and sleep. she didn’t say much of anything but a little whimpering on the way there. Once they went into the waiting room she laid her head on daddy’s shoulder and put her thumb in her mouth. Around 10 minutes went by and they called her name. the lights were bright and she didn’t like that. she wouldn’t get out of daddy’s arms. she cried when the doctor looked at her ear. she pulled away and covered her face when the doctor was done. she didn’t want to be here. she was embarrassed to be back because this was the doctor who helped her stop progressing. 

The doctor looks at her ears and smiled. “She has a massive infection in her ear. The cause is a bit of crayon got in her ear.” Said the doctor showing the bit of pink crayon. “She is getting a script of antibiotics and ear drops. She will get a shot to reduce the swelling. It will make the pain gone. Now how it her regression.” Asked the doctor.

”It had gotten worse. She is mental like one or two year old. Her speech had changed and she has forgotten basic education.” Said Wes holding Renee in his arms as the nurse gave Renee a shot in her arm. “Shhhhh. It is okay.”

”maybe make her watch education shows like Sesame Street. Blue clues and others. You know how it goes, use it or lose it.” Said the doctor: “now Renee do you want to look in the toy chest for a prize for being a good girl?” He asked.

she fussed as the crayon was taken out of he ear. she cried but didn’t say much after the shot. she listened to what her doctor had to say as she kept he eyes closed. daddy’s voice was soothing to her. Renee perked up when the toy chest was mentioned. she nodded her head and smiled. once they were ready to go she held onto daddy tightly, and reached down to pick up a blue and pink rubber ducky. “daddy I like this one!” she smiled as she squeezed it and it made a squeaky sound. she did that repeatedly while giggling until they got to the car. she got comfy in her seat and gave cookie lots of pets on the ride home.

”daddy you never got a cake for your birfday. and you had no friends show up for a party or nothing.” she didn’t understand why daddy made her birthday a big deal, but not his own. 

“Daddy it okay with a small party with just you baby girl. I don’t want a party.” Said Wes as he looked at the ducky and knew that ducky would be the bane of his sanity until she lose interested in it. He picked her up and carried her back to the car. “Okay sweetie let get home and get your drops in your ear while you watch some tv.” Said Wes.

Wes drove home and carried her to sofa. Wes set her head on his lap and put on Sesame Street. Today’s letter was R and they were learning to count to eight. Wes tried to make sure she played along. “Do you know a word that starts with R sweetie?” Asked Wes.

she shrugged her shoulders. she still didn’t get why. she like being celebrated. she continued to squeak the duck until she set it down when they got comfy on the couch. she shivered a little when the ear drops went in her ear but it did help keep the pain at bay. 

she paid attention to the show and giggled at the funny parts. “yes daddy um like RAINBOW! all pretty colors.” she wiggled around a little but eventually got sleepy again. “daddy I wanna snuggle in your bed wif youuuu. I no wanna watch this no more. I wanna see taylor!”

“Okay sweetie but only if you can sing me the alphabet.” Said Wes. He picked her up and bounced her in his arm. “A…. B……C…..D.” Said Wes helping her out. He wanted to keep her mind from shutting out permanently. He held her to his room. He set her on his bed and put on the concert for her.

Wes left and returned with a bottle. He gave Renee her bottle. He went and tucked her into the bed. “Okay after your nap we are going to work on colors and numbers.” Said Wes.

she groaned but tried really hard to remember and she got all the letters right. She relaxed her body as she was carried to the room, she sat up on the bed under her blankie and had cookie lay her head in her lap. Daddy resumed it from where she left off last time. Her favorite intro was to Reputation. She knew every song and even knew some of the choreography. she did gestures with her hands and quietly sang along. she was getting more tired quicker. she drank a little bit of her bottle but didn’t want much. she nodded her head about working on something when she woke up. Once daddy sat down and started stroking her hair she was out. 

When renee woke she was still groggy and grumpy. 4 hours had gone by and her ear was hurting again. she didn’t see daddy anywhere in the room. she whined but wanted to find him. Cookie led her out to the garage. She was blocked from getting in because of the baby gate. there was no way she could climb it without falling. Renee was frustrated. “daddy!!!!” she yelled out with an exaggerated whine, and she jumped up and down on the gate hoping to get his attention. 

Wes was in his shop finishing a painting he did to submit to a buyer. He stood up and went over to the baby gate and saw why cookie was freaking out. “Okay Little Red. daddy is here,” said Wes. The saw her ear was hurting her. He gave her some antibiotics before getting her to lay down on the couch in his shop and put the eardrops in her ears. “Daddy has to work okay.” Said Wes as he let her see him as he painted,

she whined when he layed her on the couch. eventually the drops helped and she settled down cuddling with cookie. “daddy! my ear still hurts. can I put a heating pad on it.” she whined as she watched him paint. cookie got settled again but laid closer to renee’s tummy. she was getting a little nauseous but hoped it would go away. she kept moving around she just couldn’t get comfy. 

Wes saw she looked like she would puke and it was due to her not eating. He finished was he was doing before he picked up Renee and carried her to her highchair and secured her. He pulled out the pureed food he made. “This will help your tummy.” Said Wes as he fed her mushed peas, carrots, and pureed chicken with broth. He made sure she finish the food before holding her.

”How about daddy puts on Cinderella in the living room and set up the heating pad.” Said Wes doing just that. He started the movie before he got back to his art,

• Like 1

she whined as she just wanted crackers and apple juice. she ate slowly pouting with every bite. she kicked her feet in frustration. eventually after what seemed like forever she was finally done. she nodded her head as she was set on the couch and daddy got everything settled for her. she got the heating pad on her ear and sighed in relief. cookie curled up at renee’s feet and went to sleep. Renee watched the movie for a while until her tummy really started to hurt. she didn’t even have time to call out for daddy before she puked onto the floor. she cried as she laid on the couch. 

Wes heard the crying and checked on Renee. He saw she threw up. He wiped her face and picked her up. He went and got her some meds for nausea but causes drowsiness. Wes tucked Renee into her crib and gave her a pacifier and put the heating pad on her ear.

Wes went to the living room and cleaned up. The vomit. He let Cookie into the nursery to keep an eye on Renee. She jumped into the crib and cuddled with Renee.

• Like 1

renee’s tummy felt really bad. she was grumpy but didn’t have the energy to fight back. she took the medicine and hugged daddy tight before she let go and was laid down. it didn’t take long for her to doze back off to sleep with cookie cuddling up under her arm. a few hours later she woke up still feeling crappy. she laid there for a bit until she saw the tv come on and play sesame street. she didn’t want to get up so she played along and laid still not wanting to move much. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wes got off the phone with her doctor and got new medication delivered. He fixed Renee a bottle of formula and medication mixed in. It should taste like strawberry milk. He went to Renee’s nursery and set her head on his lap and slide the nip of her bottle into her mouth. “This should make your tummy and head feel better and give you some energy.” Said Wes.

she groaned as daddy turned the lights on but she was happy to see him. she felt so weak she wasn’t sure what was going on. she got comfy on daddy’s lap with cookie on the other side. she slowly took sips from the bottle and realized it was actually good this time. she finished most of it and shifted around. “daddddyyyyy I sorry I so little now. I really am. I cant help it.” she sat still as cookie licked her forehead making her giggle.