LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

On the way home renee found her paci and happily put it in her mouth. she gave cookie lots of pets on the way home. she held onto the bag with daddy’s presents in it and made sure to keep it closed. she ran excitedly to her room and put daddy’s presents under her crib. “I love dino macaronis daddy!” 

once she found the perfect dress she put it on with matching princess shoes and a pink bow in her hair. she wrapped a blankie around cookie to be a dress. “oh cookie we gotta show daddy how pretty we are!” she walked with cookie to the kitchen. she twirled in her dress. “look at me and cookie daddy!” she giggled as she kept spinning. 

Wes could hear the giggling in the kitchen. Tomorrow was his birthday. It was be the first one with a daughter. He truly saw Renee as his little girl now. He heard them make their way downstairs and turned to see them. “Oh, Your majesties.” Said Wes with a bow.

“You two look so pretty.” He took a picture and showed Renee. “Now it is time for the princess to eat her lunch and take her royal nap.” Said Wes. He set Renee in her chair and put a large bib on her to keep her dress clean for lunch.  He set her plate down and gave her a plastic fork with a princess on it.

Renee held out her hand to daddy and giggled. She posed next to Cookie for the picture. when she saw it she loved it. 

“oh daddy can we put that picture on my wall in my room! pwease!” she nodded her head when she was picked up. when she was sat in her high chair she realized how much smaller she felt. she noticed the fork but didn’t use it. she couldn’t remember how and didn’t care to remember anymore. luckily the food was cooled down. once she was done there was macaroni all over her bib. she didn’t care which was odd, she always hated being dirty. 

“daddy! I all done. I thirsty!” she reached her hands out to him. 

Wes smiled as her bib cause all of the mess. He took off the bib and smiled. “Maybe I should start feeding you.” Said Wes. He picked her up and could feel her wet diaper, she must have went a few times. “Let’s get you a bottle of juice.” Said Wes. He picked her up and held her as he filled a bottle with apple juice.

Wes took her to the couch and cradled her as he bottlefed her. “You are such a good girl. I am so happy you had a good day.” Said Wes. He kissed her forehead.

she nodded her head when daddy suggested that. when she saw the bottle she got excited and reached for it but daddy cradled her and did it all for her. she liked that a lot. she relaxed and let her eyes close as she drank from the bottle. being praised was the thing she liked most about being little. it wasn’t long before she fell asleep turning her head away from the bottle and snuggling into daddy. 

Wes smiled as he picked her up. He carried her to her crib and held her close before he tucked her in. He smiled as Cookie jump in the crib and cuddled up with her. Wes smiled as he changed her diaper and tucked her.

He smiled and stroked her hair for a while before he went the garage. He had the baby monitor set up so he could hear her. He started paint. He smiled as he was getting back to what he loved.

renee felt being changed but didn’t protest due to her being so sleepy. she snuggled into cookie and her blankie. when she woke up a couple of hours later panicked thinking it was the next day. “oh no!! cookie! I gotta make daddy’s present before he sees!” she was able to reach a box off of her changing table close to the crib and used it to climb out. she got out the art supplies and got to work on daddy’s special panting. she used baby blue paint and covered her hands in glitter to make handprints on the canvas. she tried to write “I love you” but she couldn’t remember how so she just drew a heart and the word “DADDY” at the bottom of her painting. it wasn’t too much longer before she heard daddy coming into her room. “noooo daddy! you can’t see!!!! don’t come in!” 

Cookie looked at Renee and jumped out of the crib. She sniffed and liked Renee’s face as she painted.When Renee heard Wes Cookie paws at Renee bottom dressed until it open. Cookie sat and wagged her tail at her.

Wes smiled as she heard rustling. He chuckled before it got quiet and Renee said he could enter. “Did someone have a good nap and what do you do to your hand?” Asked Wes. He helped her wash her hands clean and let Cookie out. “What does my princess want to do?”

“good job cookie!” she gave her pets. she slid the canvas under the bed with the other presents. 

“daddy I made a present for you for your birfday!!” she held up her glittered hands and giggled. once everything was cleaned she thought about what she wanted to do. “mmmm I wanna go to our new house!!! please can we go look at it?!!!” she had been so patient and was DYING to know what the place looked like. 

“You sure it is a two hour drive.” Said Wes. He carried her to the car and buckled her in. He got Cookie and Renee’s diaper bag. He also got Renee her tablet and a few bottles of juice and water incase she got thirsty. Wes smiled as he checked Renee in the rear view mirror before he started to drive.

Wes had the radio to the kiddie station that played Disney songs and little kid songs. Wes smiled to see Cookie was watching Renee making sure Renee was safe and happy. “Good girl Cookie.” Said Wes. “Are you doing okay Renee, how does your diaper feel?” Asked Wes.

Wes drove up to a large farmhouse style home. He parked the car in the empty garage and let Renee out. “Now make sure you do not wonder off.”

“yes daddy! I really wanna gooooo!” once she was settled in the car she played a counting game on her tablet and sang along to the songs. Renee and cookie played pretend acting like they were in a music videos for some of the songs. she giggled when daddy sang and danced while he drove. she didn’t really say anything when daddy asked about her diaper. she didn’t really care if it was full or not she just wanted to go play in the new house. 

Once her and cookie were out of the car they walked around to the back of the house and saw a huge play set. 

“COOKIE LOOOOOOK! I can be a REAL PRINCESS now!” she squealed as she ran to the fence and opened it. the first thing she did was climb to the top and stand in the tower. 

“DADDDDDYYYYY COME HERE LOOK!!!” 

Wes laughed as the first thing Renee did was wonder off. He grabbed her diaper bag and went to her. “I can see that.” Said Wes. “How about we see the rest of the house, princess.” Said Wes. He picked her up and sniffed the air and checked her diaper. “I think the princess needs a clean diaper.” Said Wes.

Wes took Renee to a room with her name on it. He opened it up to reveal a princess themed nursery. He even painted a castle with a princess, knight, and dragon on her walls. He set her on her changing table and untaped her diaper. Wes smiled as she could see the ceiling that was painted like the starry night sky. “The stars glow in the dark.” Said Wes as he lifted Renee’s ankles to wipe her clean and remove the full diaper. He sprinkle powder after he slid the fresh diaper under her and taped it closed.

”That is better.” Said Wes. He patted Renee’s padded rear and show her the room. She had a queen size crib, a tv that had the tower painted around it to make it look like Renee was looking out the window. He went to a large chest and opened it to reveal some of Renee’s toys. He pointed out the small castle that had Cookie’s name on it. “That is Cookie’s dog castle,

she jumped when up and down when she saw daddy coming. she was happy. nobody had ever cared for her this much in her life. she whined a little when daddy picked her up. she didn’t want to go inside. she wanted to keep playing. she noticed how much room there was and how everything was baby proofed including safety knobs on all the doors excepts her room and what she assumed was daddy’s. 

Renee couldn’t contain her excitement when she saw her room and everything in it. “DADDY! thank you soooo much!” she teared up a little as she was changed. she was so overwhelmed with gratitude and she wasn’t quite sure how to express it. when she was put down she noticed how big everything seemed. the room fit her and cookie perfectly. Cookie went over to her bed made to look like a castle and laid down happily panting. Renee gave cookie kisses and went over to the window and looked out to see how much land there was. it was definitely big enough for lots of exploring. it was such a pretty view. she rested her hands in her arms and leaned on the windowsill. 

Wes smiled as he took watched her check out her nursery. “You thanking me for the room or changing your full diaper?” He teased. He kissed her cheek. “You are welcome. Come on there is more to see.” Said Wes. He picked her up and took her to his room across the hall of her. His room was a plan light gray room with simple lines of color. “This is Daddy’s room.” Said Wes.

He showed her the other non babyproof door and he opened it to reveal a room with colorful padded mats as the floor, there table and a few chairs. This room was decorated with little chibi princesses and animal. There was also a drawing of Leroy. “This is your playroom. There is toy boxes, bookshelves, and padded floors.” Said Wes. “There is a little camera in the corner so daddy can check on you if he is cooking or cleaning.” Said Wes. “So what do you think of our new home?” Asked Wes.

“daddy you being silly!” she giggled when daddy made that comment. she liked daddy’s room. it was always so dark and quiet. Of course, he always got the california king and his bed was always so much more comfy than hers. when she was showed the last room she was allowed to be in, she gasped in shock. she wiggled down from daddy’s arms and ran around. she loved the way the padding felt. it was so bouncy too. she loved how little and protected she felt in this home.

”daddy it’s the bestest house EVER!!” she pointed to the picture of leroy. “oh daddy we gotta show him! but I left him at our other house!!!!” 

“Sure how about this. We head back home and pick up Happy meal on the way. Then go to bed and we can celebrate my birthday in the morning and head over to spend or first day in our new home. Most of our stuff is here and I can get the movers to get the rest the next day.” Said Wes.

Wes secured her into her car seat made sure Cookie was with them. He started the drive back home. On the way he got Renee a happy meal and had them fill her bottle with lemonade. He switch the music to lullaby music to make sure she would be asleep or sleepy by the time they were home,

Renee liked that idea. She loved when daddy had a plan in place. She didn’t have to worry about anything. When she got strapped into her seat she remembered daddy’s favorite movie. “oh daddy! can we watch your favorite movie and cuddle in your bed? please. And then in the morning I can give you your gift and we can have pancakes!” she was excited she loved celebrating things. 

when they got to mcdonald’s renee sat patiently and waited until she was given her food. she ate almost all of her nuggets and apples. when they were about an hour from home renee started to get fidgety and sleepy. she rubbed her eyes and yawned. “daddy I so sleepy but I wanna watch a movie wit you!” she was getting fussy and wanted daddy’s attention. 

“I know sweetie how about we just cuddle tonight and we can watch a movie tomorrow night.” Said Wes to try to ease Renee’s fussiness. He parked and picked up Renee and carried her to his room. He gave Renee her pacifier, Leroy, and got her into her giraffe onesie. He tucked her in. Cookie jumped on the bed and snuggled nearly on her. 

Wes got changed in his bathroom and went to the bed. He kissed Renee’s cheek. “Night.” He said softly as he turned off the lights and wrapped an arm around Renee.

she didn’t like that answer but ultimately it was up to daddy. she whined a little about it but was too tired to throw a huge fit. Once she was laid down in daddy’s bed she relaxed got comfy. it’s not like she would even be able to understand what was going on in the movie anyways. it was getting harder for her to understand the plot in tv shows and movies geared towards adults. 

Once they were all settled in bed she quickly fell asleep. she slept soundly throughout the night and woke up to Cookie nudging her hand. she rubbed her eyes and looked over to see daddy still asleep. she didn’t care to see what time it was but she got out of bed and let cookie outside to go potty. Once cookie was finished Renee went to her room to get the gifts together. she tried her best to be quiet as she placed everything on daddy’s dresser. 

of course she didn’t know what time it was but the sun was just starting to come up. she decided to open up the curtains and when she did she heard daddy groan and roll over to cover his face. 

“daddy! wake up it’s your birfday!” she got onto the bed and jumped around. Cookie was excited as well and started covering daddy’s face in kisses. 

Wes groaned. “If it is my birthday I should get to sleep in.” He groaned. He said up when the dog started to kiss him. He rubbed his eyes before hugging Renee. He picked her up getting ready to change her full diaper like he did every morning. He saw the gift. He opened it with one hand and looked at it. “Aww, I love you too sweetie, that was the perfect gift.” Said Wes. He smiled as he took her to her room.

”Now for a clean diaper and some pancakes.” Said Wes tickling her tummy before untapping her diaper and went to work cleaning her up. He was worried about Renee’s regression. She did not even seem to notice her state of her diaper nor remember thing she learn in school. He would need to test her. Once in a fresh diaper he set her in her highchair and gave her a bottle of formula as he started to make pancakes. “Are you ready to move into our new house?” Asked Wes.

“daddy did you see I got you pink paintbrushes! and lots of glitter for a new project if you wanted too. we could do something together.” she laid quietly while her diaper was changed. she wondered how the movers were going to move all of her stuffies and if they would get scared in a box. she giggled when daddy tickled her tummy. she drank a little bit of her formula and then shook her head. 

“but daddy will the movers hurt my stuffies? what if they get scared! I wanna move all my stuff my own! what if they break stuffs!”

“How about we put them in a few bins and put them in the backseat with you. That way you can keep them company.” He said as he cut up Renee’s pancakes and started to fed them to her to keep the mess down. He smiled once her plate was clean. He set her out of her highchair and gave her her bottle. “I think three totes should do it. Why don’t you get them in groups while daddy finishes his breakfast then he will help you.”

That sounded like a great idea to renee. she ate all of her pancakes while taking sips out of her bottle in between. when she was done she rubbed her belly “oh daddy I soooo full! otays I can do that!” she ran off to her room with cookie following her. she got all of her stuffies she could find and separated them into 2 piles not three. she couldn’t remember her numbers lately. they had no rhyme or reason but she did put leroy and her dragon on her bed to stay out of containers and in the front seat to keep daddy company. about 10 minutes later she yelled out from her room. “daddy! I all done now!” she felt very proud of herself and stood at her doorway waiting. 

Wes finished his breakfast and washed the dishes before he called the movers. He smiled as he heard Renee call for him. He went to her room to see her stand in the doorway. “Okay daddy needs to get you to start watching those education shows.” Said Wes as he got the bins but he was able to get all but Leroy and the dragon into the two bins. He load them into the car before he got the painting and supplies Renee got and loaded them into the front seat with Leroy and the dragon.

”Okay toys are in the car.” He saw Renee was still in her footie pjs. He checked her diaper. “Diaper is still dry. Baby girl tummy is full.” Said Wes as he tickled her. He picked her up and set her in the car seat. He gave her a tablet and put on Mickey Mouse Playhouse so she could work on her numbers and letters. He started the drive to the new house.

Renee ran around with Cookie until Daddy put her in the car. She didn’t mind going to the new house. She enjoyed the quiet time in the car and she knew Cookie did too. She played on her tablet for a while trying hard to concentrate. When prompted she would say the phrases and did what the characters told her to do. she giggled as she got further in the game but she eventually got stumped. she got frustrated and huffed. “daddy I no know how to do this one! it’s too hard!” she was struggling to get past matching the words with the pictures. “daddy you help me! please!” she didn’t want to be patient anymore. They were about half an hour from the new house and she just wanted out. The straps were a 5 point harness and she knew there was no getting out of it. she kicked her feet into the back of the seat. “DADDY I WANT OUTTTTT NOW!!!”