LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

“I know baby girl. You are sick.” Said Wes. He smiled as he made sure she finished her bottle and smiled. “Daddy got something to show you.” Said Wes. He kissed her forehead and took the empty bottle from the kitchen. Wes went to his room to grab the box his manager sent him and returned to Renee.

”Now how daddy written and drew a little kids book about you.” Said Wes. He opened the box and pulled a hard cover book with the title, Little Red’s go to the doctor. It had a cartoon doctor and Renee as a toddler. He read her the book. “He showed her the other two Little Red’s plane ride, and Little Red’s Birthday. “He gave me a copy of each book from the first thousand prints.” Said Wes

once she finished the bottle she way up a little bit against some pillows. when daddy came back she wondered if it was a good gift or a silly one. once she realized what it was she screamed. “NO WAY DADDY! it’s about me and everyone gets to read it with their daddy’s now!” she giggled as daddy read the books to her, she tried to concentrate as best as she could. she was very wiggly and had her days and nights mixed up. she was confused. “daddyyyyy is it bed time or play time. I cant see outside!” she pointed to the curtains over the window. 

Wes chuckled and moved the curtain to reveal the night sky. “It is bed time sweetie. Daddy made sure to put a sleep aid in your baba so you can get some sleep and recover completelyz the doctor says your tummy bug should be better in the morning.” Said Wes as he set Renee on her changing table and changed her diaper. He did not put her in a new diaper instead carried her to the tub before putting plastic panties on her and setting her in the bubble bath. He started to wash Renee clean.

Renee groaned as she wanted to play with her dolly’s. she laid quietly as she was changed. Daddy was right, she was getting relaxed. she definitely panicked a little once she realized daddy didn’t put her in another diaper, but then she realized why. Renee smiled and giggled splashing only a little bit in the bath. she wobbled a little bit but managed to hold onto the side of the tub. “daddy I like this baf. it feels good!” she laid her head onto her hands and relaxed closing her eyes as she was getting her hair washed. 

“I am glad you need the sick washed off of you like my mom always said.” He finished washing her hair and went to her body. He would clean her private area after her bath due to the plastic panties that kept any accident contained. He let her relax as he got supplies and pjs. He picked her up and set her on a changing table. He removed the panties and wiped her clean before powdering her. And diapering Renee. He soon had her dress and in pjs. “How is Little Red feeling?”

she giggled when daddy got to the tickle spots but tried her best to stay still. once daddy was finished she played with the toys making them dive into the water off of the side of the tub. she counted to three each time and giggled when she pushed the toys. she shivered a bit when she was laid down. “I feel lots better now daddy. daddy can we work on my numbers and letters now?” she wasn’t feeling tired at all and when she was put down she ran in circles around her room singing jingle bells. 

Wes groaned as it was getting late and Renee was wide awake. He went and fixed another bottle for her with some sleep aid. “Okay sweetie we can watch an episode or two of Sesame Street.” Said Wes picking her up and holding her like she was a brief case as he carried her downstairs to the living room. He put on the show.

”Today letter is D.” Said Elmo on the screen. “The number of the day is 8.” Said the Count a little bit latter. Soon the episode focused on those two things.

”What starts with the letter D.” He asked Wes as he held her bottle for her.

she ran around until daddy picked her up. she giggled loudly as she was carried sideways. she relaxed into him with her head resting on his chest as she drank from her bottle. she followed along as well as could be expected from a hyper toddler. 

“mmmm DADDY! Daddy starts with D and DINOSAUR!” later on in the show elmo started to sing a bedtime song. Renee looked up and saw daddy starting to fall asleep. she knew she was stuck he could be a light sleeper when he wanted to be. eventually the show was over and the next sesame street episode came on about potty training. she got about half way through the episode and drifted off to sleep. At some point cookie came into the living room and laid down on top of wes and fell asleep too. 

Wes was tempted to take Renee to be but when Cookie joined the sleep pile. Wes just got comfortable and feel asleep on the couch. The Sunlight hit is eyes early in the morning. Wes groaned as he sat up and freed himself. His back was sore and he was not feeling well. He think he got Renee’s stomach bug. He went to the bathroom and threw up. He cleaned himself up and took some meds before he went to make Renee a baba of formula and some applesauce. He drank a protein shake to hold his tummy over.

Renee stirred awake just enough to hear daddy go to the bathroom and throw up. she sprawled out on the couch and cuddled up with her blanky. she reached for daddy to come cuddle with her when she got her bottle. she tried her best to be a big girl and comfort him by rubbing his hair with one hand and holding her bottle with the other. she knew he didn’t feel good, and she wanted to do her best to help. “daddy, what if I be in panties today so you don’t have to change me! we can just stay in the living room and cuddle!” she thought it was a great plan, she smiled big as she giggled. 

“No sweetie, you can not control your bladder or bowel. It will just make more of a mess. Speaking of no control, I think some girl needs a clean diaper.” Said Wes. He took her hand and led her to her changing table. He got her up and untaped her full diaper and changed her into one of her overnight diaper. He dressed her clean onesie and lead her back to the living room.

Wes set Renee up with a playpen set up before he put on kiddie shoes and laid on the sofa,

• Like 1

she didn’t like that. at all. she whined the entire time she was getting changed. When she was placed in her playpen she cried big tears, ones that daddy wouldn’t see. she wanted to be a big girl. but she wanted to cuddle with daddy. she knew he didn’t feel good but she didn’t think he would do that. cookie laid outside of the playpen and renee laid down with her blankie putting her thumb in her mouth and closed her eyes. she didn’t even wanna watch the tv. 

Wes woke up to Cookie laying next to Renee and saw she was sad. He groaned as he set up and went over to Renee. “Hey LittleRed. Not wanting to lay in the playpen?” He asked. He smiled as he picked her up and set her on the recliner as he moved the playpen and pulled out the sofa bed. He threw up in the bathroom before going to the garage and gettting the memory form for the bed so it was comfy for them. Once he got it set it up. He got into the bed and patted the bed for Renee to join him.

He covered her with a blanket and put on a movie as he closed his eyes.

• Like 1

“nooooo daddy I wanna cuddle wif you and make you allll better!” renee set impatiently waiting for daddy to get back. She heard him throw up and got sad for him. “cookie go check on daddy pleaseeeee” she patted cookies head and she headed outside and not too much longer they came back in. Once daddy was settled she went over to the bed and curled up laying daddy’s head on her tummy as she played with his hair. “even daddy’s need extra attention sometimes. right daddy?” she didn’t get a response as he was already asleep. Renee watched cinderella but she got bored about halfway through. luckily the remote wasn’t too far away and she was able to put on taylor swifts concert movie. she stayed quiet only humming to the songs, eventually she fell asleep too. Renee groaned as she woke up to daddy’s phone ringing. she didn’t want to wake him so she answered. 

“hello?” said renee in a shy voice. The woman on the other end of the phone asked for wes. Renee wasn’t sure what to say “ummmm he’s very sick right now and he’s sleeping. bye bye.” she hung up immediately and set the phone back down and closed her eyes. About 30 minutes went by and there was someone knocking at the door. 

Wes woke up to the doorbell ringing. He yawned and stretched his body. He went and petted Renee's head. He could tell she need a change and he wonder how long was he asleep. He kissed her cheek. "Daddy will change you in a minute." said Wes. He went to the door slowlhy and opened it to see his manager Laura. "Hey Laura." said Wes weakly. He went and got a clean diaper and supplies before he guided Renee on to a changing mat and changed Renee not caring about doing infront of Laura she already knew about Renee. "What brings you by?" asked Wes as he powdered Renee's rear before /*9tabling a fresh diaper on her.

laura walked in and noticed renee. she smiled at her and sat down on the couch. “i’m here because I have a huge business opportunity for you. the people love your books on your daughter and we would love to discuss going on a book tour.” 

renee tried to protest getting her diaper changed in front of laura but daddy didn’t listen. she pouted the whole time and when daddy was done she got up and went to a corner of the room and hid with her blankie. she didn’t like strangers. 

“This could not wait until I was feeling better.” Groaned Wes. “I don’t know about a book tour. I would be okay with it but as you can see Renee is shy, plus I don’t know if she wants the readers to know she is Little Red. Renee come here, you met Laura before. Remember the art show.” Said Wes reminding Renee of Laura. 

He went grabbed Renee’s hand and led her to the sofa before sitting now and placing Renee on his lap. “Would you like to do a book tour?” Asked Wes.

Laura sat patiently with a stuffed animal for renee to have sitting on the couch next to her. “wes, you know normally I wouldn't show up unannounced but I wasn’t  sure how things have been going, and the phone call ending so abruptly worried me. also, this is one of those things that require a timely response, you know how book tours are.” 

renee looked down she didn’t remember who laura was. was she important? why can’t she remember much from that night? she hated this part of it the most. she fidgeted a little in daddy’s lap while she thought about her answer. “daddy I can be a big girl. I wanna do it! pleaseeee!” she beamed up at wes and smiled. 

“Fine but can we start the tour next week. I should be better by the tomorrow. Now I think you may want to go before you get sick too.” Said West as he DoorDash some soup to be delivered. He did not want to cook ok but Renee needed to eat. He showed Laura back outside. “See you when I am better.” Said Wes. He closed the door.

Wes went back to Renee. “Hey are you sure you want to do this tour?” Asked Wes as he put on a mask so Renee did not get any of the bug again. He set her on his lap. “I mean the world will know you like being a baby.” Said Wes.

“that’s great we are so excited to start this journey and we will take good care of you guys. I will contact you next week to give you the dates. see you guys soon.” laura walked out and called her who she needed too on her way home. 

renee was getting a tad frustrated. “YES DADDY I WANT TO DO IT!” she couldn’t understand why he was pushing so hard. she knew she was losing a lot of her ability to make decisions but this was one she was 100 percent on. she put her hands in her lap and let him led down at her feet. she felt like she was doing something wrong. 

• 1 month later...

“Kay sweetie. We can do the book tour.” Said Wes. Wes kissed her cheek. “Hey sweetie, why do you have a sad face?” Asked Wes. He tickled her. He was feeling better so since his nap. He went to the kitchen and fixed Renee a bottle. He returned and gave her the bottle.

Wes put on the Taylor Swift concert and patted his lap for Renee could sit on his lap. “Come here Little Red let finish that concert.” Said Wes.

(Sorry for the short post. I am just getting back into the scope of things)

• Like 1

(you’re totally fine. I get it) 

she cheered up when daddy tickled her. that made her feel much better. she climbed up on his lap and laid down getting comfy. she drank the formula and watched the concert. she fidgeted a lot her tummy was hurting. she just got comfy why did she have to go potty now!!! she kept squirming and clenching as much as she could. 

Wes smiled and watched Renee’s face scrunched up. “Oh, someone is going poopie.” Cooed Wes. Wes kissed Renee’s cheek and held her in a way that could not interfere with Renee filling her diaper. He could smell the stinky diaper as it filled up. “Oh this is a big poopie.” Cooed Wes. He bounced her a little as he carried her to her nursery. He laid her on her changing table and waited until she was done.

”I think a bath would be better.” Said Wes as he picked her up again and carried her to the bathroom. He laid her down and untaped her diaper. “That is a big present for daddy.” Cooed Wes as he cleaned her off before placed her into the tub naked with a few bathtoys as the tub filled with water and bubbles.

“awww daddy noooo! I not!!” once daddy picked her up it was game over. she couldn’t hold it anymore and the bouncing made her giggle more and totally lose control. when daddy carried her she grunted and let the rest come out. why did this feel so humiliating but so freeing? she couldn’t figure out why it was somewhat comforting. knowing she didn’t really have much to worry about. 

it didn’t take long till she was done, she was truly done before daddy ever got to the nursery. “daddy I all done now!” she raised her arms up and pouted waiting to be changed. once he mentioned a bath she got excited again. “yayy daddy I love baths!” she clapped her hands as she saw the toys and bubbles. once she was in the tub she relaxed as she made the boat carry her barbie’s to one end of the tub to the other. 

Wes started to wash Renee clean.”let get you smelling fresh and clean. You really went poopy in your diaper.” Cooed Wes. He kissed her cheek and washed her hair before moving on to her body. After he got her clean. Wes let her play with her toys as he went to the nursery to get supplies and footie pjs.

”Let get you ready for bed babygirl.” Said Wes. He picked her up and dried her off. Wes laid her down and taped a thick diaper on her. He put her in a footie pj that were a bunny pjs. Wes kissed her cheek. “Ready for bed?”