LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

“Morning Little Red.” Said Wes as he gave her a bottle of meal replacement. “Time for us to head to the airport so this is your breakfast as I get you dressed.” Wes. He changed Renee and got her dressed for the plane ride home. “I know someone is missing Cookie.” Wes said as he tickled Renee. He picked her up once he got her dressed and held her at his hip and carried her as the bellhop got the luggage. 

Wes held her the whole cab ride to the airport. “Make sure you hold my hand and be a good girl.” Said Wes as he set Renee down and lead the way through the airport to their flight.

renee smiled. she loved when daddy was so sweet to her. she didn’t put up too much of a fuss but she didn’t drink much of what was in her bottle. she did miss cookie a whole lot. she wished she could’ve came. 

renee sat quietly in daddy’s lap only squirming slightly. she stomped her feet when daddy made her walk. she didn’t want to. but that was all the energy she had she was still sleepy and now very hungry. she tried her best to be safe and when they got to security she didn’t want to go. 

“daddy! please don’t make me! please!” she clung to daddy’s leg and refused to move. 

“Okay I will carry you.” Said Wes. He picked her up and carried her at I hip. He  got Renee a large muffin so her tummy was not growling so much. He carried her until he got to TSA. He lied stating that Renee was extremely shy and scared. They agreed to let him carry her. He got her through security. 

Once on the other side, he filled Renee’s bottle with juice from a stand. “Here you go Little Red. Drink up.” Said Wes as he sat down and kept Renee on his lap.

renee enjoyed her muffin. blueberry is her favorite. she ate almost all of it. thankfully the security guards were nice and only made her take her shoes off. she giggled when the tsa person tickled her feet. she picked out the juice she wanted. pink juice to match her pink overalls and princess shoes. 

“daddy I want leroy an my princess paci and blankie!!! pleaseee!” she was feeling really little and VERY sleepy. she just wanted to get home and see cookie. 

renee suddenly remembered daddy talking about moving to a new house with a swimming pool. it was getting hotter as the summer went on. 

“daddy when are we moving to our new house?” she asked in the sleepiest voice daddy had ever heard. 

“After my birthday. Daddy got to make sure the house is good enough for his princess since he is adding a whole section just for her.” Said Wes.  He got Leroy, her pacifier, and blankie from her diaper bag and gave them to Renee. He knew she would be out like a light. He felt her diaper. It was wet but not too bad enough to wake her up and change her.

He carried her on to the plane and buckled her in before putting in earplugs so the plane did not wake her. He looked at his best friend/ occasional hook up and smiled. He knew Renee was happy how she was now. He smiled as the plane took off. 

she smiled big when daddy mentioned she was getting a whole section! she held onto her blankie and leroy tightly. when the paci was given to her she eagerly put it on her mouth. she was able to relax and slip into a deep sleep. she was exhausted. 5 years ago this wouldn’t have phased her. she yearned for something like this her whole destructive life. 

she slightly stirred here and there but stayed asleep for the most part. she was curled up against the window dreaming of seeing cookie and sleeping with her. 

renee was awoken when the announcer came over the speaker stating there was about half an hour left till landing. she groaned and took out the earplugs. she looked over and saw daddy reading a book. renee didn’t notice how full her diaper was until she sat up and felt the coldness. she whined as she wet herself again. 

“dadddyyyy” renee said as she pulled on his hand. she was uncomfortable and wanted to be home. “I wanna be home!” she took her paci out and accidentally dropped it. “oh daddy! it’s all icky now!” she started crying as she was trying to reach it but she couldn’t. 

“Sshhhhhh. I got you.” Said Wes pulling a clean pacifier out of the bag. He picked her up and handed her Leroy as he went to the flight attendant. “Is there a place I can change my girl.” I asked. 

“Not someone her size. We will be landing it five minutes though.” Said the woman. 

Wes nodded and carried Renee and held her in his arms. “Shhh. I know you are ready for a clean diaper but as soon as we land daddy will change you and get you home.” He said. Once the plane landed he got off holding Renee. He immediately went to a family restroom and set her on the changing table. “This is daddy fault he should have changed you before the flight but he did not want to wake you.” He said as he cleaned Renee up. He powdered her before taping the diaper closed and getting them a cab to take them home. 

she wanted her princess paci back but she sighed as she got a new one. pacis were very comforting for her right now. she squirmed and whined as she heard the flight attendant. she just wanted into a clean diaper. she was frustrated she cried the whole time daddy carried her with her head buried into his shoulder. renee nodded her head when daddy mentioned it was his fault. once she was in a new diaper she felt much cleaner and happier. 

once they got home and settled renee ran straight to cookie. even tripping over her own feet landing right next to a very excited pup. “AHHHH COOKIE! I had so much fun wif daddy! let’s go snuggles and talk all about it in my room!” she grabbed her princess blankie and dolly running to her room giggling loudly as cookie chased her.

once in her room she saw her toddler potty all set up. she squirmed and blushed. she was conflicted. she loved the praise of making it, but she loved the loss of control even more. she became nervous and laid down in bed with cookie. she didn’t talk like she planned. instead she just squirmed in bed next to cookie. 

• Like 1

Wes smiled as he went over and saw Renee was snuggled into the bed. “I see someone saw her potty. But I think you are not ready for it yet.” Teased Wes. Cookie groaned as she snuzzled into Renee. “You get some rest.‘I will make some grill cheese and homemade tomato soup.” Said Wes. He kissed her forehead.

Wes smiled as he went into the kitchen and started to cook after twenty minutes of letting Renee rest. He knew she was tired from the travel. After a hour, lunch was ready. “Hey Renee time to eat if you don’t want luck I can fix you a bottle.” 

• Like 1

she blushed and buried her head into her blankie when daddy made that comment. she would probably never use it again. she groaned she didn’t want to eat. she was tired and just wanted to be as little as possible today. 

she sat up from snuggling cookie as she rubbed her eyes. “daddy I just wanna bottle. I just wanna be little. can I watch a princess movie and lay your bed wif cookie and cuddle. pleaasseeee daddy!” 

• Like 1

“Sure you can.” Said awes. He picked up Renee and carried her to his room and was pleased Cookie followed he set her on the bed before leaving. He returned a little later with a large bottle of formula, Leroy, and a thick overnight diaper. He gave her Leroy and the bottle before he changed Renee’s diaper to get her ready for bed.

Wes brought back a plate for himself and let Cookie on to his bed. Cookie did not even care about the human food as she laid her head on Renee’s stomach and was soon asleep. Wes put on Tangled first but then set up Brave to be the next movie.

• Like 1

renee didn’t protest as she was carried into daddy’s room. it was always so nice and cozy. she grabbed daddy’s pillow and swapped it out. when daddy came back she giggled loudly until he realized she took his pillow. renee laid still as she got changed. once everyone was settled  and cookie laid down renee felt happy and relaxed. she noticed how strange it was she was barely interested in daddy’s food. she figured she had a long day and wanted more comfort. renee nuzzled her head into the pillow and watched about half of tangled before she was asleep. while she was sleeping all she could dream of was her and cookie swimming. she shifted a lot in her sleep and was very restless all night. when she woke up again she saw the tv wasn’t playing anything. she didn’t know what time it was because she couldn’t figure out the time on the clock. she got worried and started to whine. “daddyyyy wake upppp the movie isn’t onnn” she sat up and brought her knees to her chest and rubbed her eyes. 

Wes work up at four am to hear Renee wanting something. “What is it baby you need a change or you hungry.” Asked Wes as he sat up. “Movie of course the movie not playing. It is four am.” Cooed Wes. He figured no reason to go back to sleep. He put on Princess and the Frog. He went and made oatmeal for both of them and fed Cookie before letting her out.

He returned to the bedroom and set Renee on his lap and realized she needed a change but it could wait until after breakfast. He fed her the oatmeal before giving her a bottle of juice. He ate his own breakfast,

”Now I think someone is ready for a nice clean and dry diaper.” Said Wes. He laid Renee on the bed and changed her very used diaper. 

she relaxed when daddy woke up. his voice was grumbly she shook her head no until he realized it was the movie. she liked princess and the frog. the music was her favorite part. when daddy left she laid back down under the covers. when daddy came back in she smelled the oatmeal. “tank you daddy! I wike it!” she said after her first few bites. it took her a few minutes but once she was finished, she happily drank most of her bottle having to take a break here and there. renee could feel the dampness on her skin but hadn’t realized how much she had gone or even when. she wondered if daddy noticed how little she was becoming. once daddy was finished she went to the bottom of the bed to grab her blankie and came back to the pillows covering herself up 

Wes watched her enjoy the movie. He started to draw and sketch for a while. Once the movie was over, Wes let her rest for a bit before getting Renee up. “We can not be in bed all day or we will turn into bed bugs.” Said Wes tickling her. The phone went off.

Wes answered it and talked to his manager for about ten minutes before ending the call and hugging Renee. “The publisher loved Little Red series and wants to sell them. Daddy is a painter and an author.” Said Wes. He kissed Renee’s cheek.

”How about we go to the mall to celebrate?” Asked Wes getting Renee dressed for the day.

• Like 1

renee giggled loudly as daddy tickled her. he was right but being in bed was sooooo comfy. she watched the movie while daddy was on the phone. she could tell he seemed excited. when he told her the news she clapped loudly. “oh yayyy daddy!” she liked going to the mall usually she got to pick out a toy or something. she fidgeted around as daddy put her in a dress and light up princess shoes. she hopped around and twirled as she waited by the door for daddy. she put her paci in her mouth and and kept twirling until she got too dizzy. “oh daddy I soooo dizzy” she giggled as she sat down and cookie kissed her face. 

“You are so silly. How about Daddy gets you a switch and maybe a VR system.” Said Wes. He made sure she had her backpack that tripled as a leash and a diaper bag. “There you go. You look super cute.” Said Wes. “Maybe daddy should give you some money so you can get Daddy a birthday gift.” Teased Wes. He smiled and whistled. “Daddy forgot to tell you.” Said Wes as Cookie ran to the van. He put a vest on Cookie that said service dog in training. “Daddy got Cookie in training so she can come with us at all time. She is specializing in panic attacks.” Said Wes.

Cookie had a grin on her face as she was wearing her vest and jumped into the car and laid her head on Renee’s lap.

”So know , Cookie can be with you at all times and help when you get over stressed.” Said Wes before he secured Renee into her car seat. He drove to the large mall. “Do you want to hold Cookie’s leash?” Asked Wes. 

“REALLY DADDY! that would be sooooo fun!” she blushed when daddy told her she was cute. “oh but daddy I already has a gift for you! I gota make it but you can’t see it!” 

when daddy told renee about cookie she jumped up and down and squealed until she was put into her car seat. she was fidgety from excitement but eventually settled once cookie laid down. “daddy does cookie know when i’m gonna be upset? I dont want her to get sad cause of me daddy!” if renee had been the normal 26 year old she looked like, she would’ve known the answer to that question. she realized there were some things that she thought she knew, were now forgotten things she would have to relearn. 

renee noticed they were at the big mall. thus one was always crowded and loud. 

“mmmmm yes! yes! yes!” she responded excitedly as she was set down and given cookies leash. cookie was doing excellent at going renee’s pace. 

“She will know but she will it get sad. She is is being trained to help you when you get really upset or scared and don’t know what to do. She will help calm you down.” Said Wes. He smiled glad to see Renee was accepting. Wes smiled as he held Renee’s hand. “Remember when Cookie has her vest on she can not be petted by strangers. Cookie is on the job to make sure you are okay and safe.” Said Wes. 

Wes smiled as he took her to the electronics store. He let her pick out her Switch, a few games, and a VR system. “Now here is 100 dollars. What store you want to go to. I will stay at the front so it can be a surprise.” Said Wes.

she giggled loudly throughout the parking lot. she enjoyed being able to walk with cookie. she made sure to get everything pink and stickers to go on the systems. she also picked out a few barbie games and a learning game for toddlers. she was surprised daddy would let her go all by herself. she got nervous, but she wanted to show daddy she and cookie could do it. 

she pointed towards the art store and knelt down to cookie “we can do it. I promise!” she walked with cookie through the crowd and made it to the art store. she knew daddy would have everything she needed but she wanted it to be special. she picked out a pink canvas, all kinds of glitter, a new easel for daddy and a new set of paint brushes, pink of course just for him. when she got to the register she wanted to get out as quickly as possible. she hated being without daddy. she didn’t say anything but thank you and hurried out the store.

she looked around and couldn’t remember where daddy said he would be. she didn’t have a phone and didnt trust any adults to help her. she tried to calm herself down but there was just too many people. she saw there was a bathroom  but she wasn’t sure if daddy would know to look there. she didn’t know what to do and cookie knew something was wrong.

she sat in the corner next to the store and cried. cookie tugged on her leash but she didn’t want to get up. cookie kept whining and pulling. eventually she got up and followed cookie right back to daddy. when she saw daddy she dropped cookies leash and went running towards him. “oh daddy! I got so scared and couldn’t remember where to go! cookie helped me get back to you!” 

Wes watched her go into the art store and stay out of the way as he did want to be surprised, Wes heard the crying but he wanted Cookie’s training to kick in. “Okay sweetie, just listen to Cookie.” He muttered to himself. When he saw Cookie get Renee up he went back to pretending he could not see her. He knew he would have to get Renee tested as he was worried about how far she will regress.

”She did.” Said Wes when Renee told him about how Cookie helped. “She is a very good girl and you are a very brave girl.” Said Wes giving Renee a hug. He watched Cookie pick up her leash and handed it to Wes. “Good Cookie.” Said Wes.

Wes took her to the pet store to get Cookie treat for doing a good job. He set Cookie the groomer for a bath as he picked up Renee. “How about we get Cookie some toys and look around while she is getting a bath.” Said Wes.

renee was very happy with how much daddy praised her and cookie. she gave cookie lots of pets and kisses before daddy picked her up. the feeling when daddy held her was like no other. she looked around at all the people and then she say the disney store. “oh daddy! can we pwease go to the princess store after cookies baf?!!” she knew he would say yes, eventually because she usually got anything she wanted. she liked how spoiled and loved he made her feel. 

Once they got into the pet store daddy dropped cookie off. there was a window so you could watch and it was funny seeing cookie try to eat the water. 

daddy tried to put her down to look at toys but she didn’t want to be put down. she whined and squirmed a little. she wanted a bottle but she was too shy to ask. “mmmm daddy I… I want…. daddy I thirstyyyy!!!” she almost said it but there was a couple nearby and she just couldn’t do it. 

"Okay, you want to be held. Okay how about a nice bottle and we watch Cookie get her bath." said Wes as he held Renee. He went to a bench and set her on his lap. He pulled out a bottle from her bag and slid the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. "There you go babygirl." said Wes. Wes stroked her hair as Renee drank from her bottle.

Once the bottle was empty he started to pat and rub her back. Wes bounced her in his arms until Cookie was donw. She rushed over and started to lick Renee all over her face. Cookie had a large bow on her collar.

daddy always knew exactly what she wanted and needed. she greedily sucked from the bottle till it was all gone. she didn’t even pay attention to what was in it. once she was done and daddy started to pay her back she let out a small burp. “oh excuse me daddy!” she giggled and she was bounced. 

she laughed loudly as cookie covered her face in cookies. she noticed the pink bow on cookies collar. “oh daddy look at the pretty bow! she can match me when we get home we can play dress up!” 

“Sure.” Said Wes. He carried Renee to the car and secured her into her seat. Cookie laid her head on Renee and signed, drained from her first day of work and having a bath. All she wanted was to cuddle with her girl.

Wes drove them home and smiled as he carried everything but Renee’s gift from him. He let her hold it as he carried her room. “Daddy will get lunch start. Chicken nuggets and Dino Mac and cheese.” Said Wes. He left the girls to play dress up.

Cookie just sat pretty for her girl