LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The stress of adulthood (priv with Babygirl2016)

RynoBro

renee forgot about not cussing. it just slipped out. renee shook her head to answer, it did scare her a little bit. “but daddy you didn’t answer me about my birthday!!” she started to jump up and down on the couch. 

“Renee do not jump on the couch.” Said Wes as he finished cleaned up the mess and cleaning the kitchen. Once he he watched Renee have issues with Cookie. “Daddy has a plan for your birthday. It will just have to be a surprise. But first,” he said as he set Renee on his lap. “You can not push the puppy. If the puppy is doing somethin she should not do, then you order her to stop or get me. But pushing Cookie will not be allowed.” Said Wes.

”Daddy this it is time for someone to have a bath.” Said Wes in a teasing  manner. He waved his hand over his face, teasing her. “Come one stinky. You need a bath and you know what so does Cookie. You want to help me give Cookie a bath?” Asked Wes.

she sat down on her bottom. she was starting to get tired. she nodded her head and listened to daddy. she only wanted a bath, not cookie too! she whined, “noooo daddy just me! I wanna go night night” she got off the couch and held daddy’s hand as they all went to the bathroom. renee sat down on the toilet with the lid still down. she took her sweater off and sighed. “daddy what are you doing for my birthday?” she was getting impatient, she wanted to know. 

Wes chuckled at Renee. “Fine, but she is sleeping in your room.” Said Wes. He followed Renee to the bathroom and watched her take off her clothes minus her diaper. Wes filled the tub before laying Renee down. He removed her diaper before he wiped her clean and placed her into the tub. He threw the diaper away before he started to wash her hair and body. “Someone is cranky. Why are you mad as Cookie?” Asked Wes.

”I am not telling you. It will be a surprise now if you keep asking we will do nothing but go to the dentist.” Wes teased as he rinsed her off and carried her back to her nursery to be diapered and placed in warm pjs. Cookie was already waiting for Renee to get into the bed so she can cuddle with her.

she thought for a moment. oh no, she wasn’t taking her birth control. she was going to start her period. “oh nooo! wes! seriously i’m probably about to start my period. I need to take my birth control again tonight. I don’t want my period no more!” she whimpered. the dentist! she didn’t wanna go to the dentist on her birthday. ugh! she decided to relax and get diapered and put in pjs. she liked the pjs with feet sometimes. she did remember daddy said she would have to drink a bottle at bed time. she laid down and hugged cookie. “daddy can I have something to help with my cramps. they will start hurting soon.” she whined as she put the paci in her mouth 

Wes nodded. He went and got her birth control and some Motrin for pain. He also grabbed a microwaveable heating pad. As it microwaved, he fixed her a bottle of chocolate oatmilk. Once he had everything ready. He returned and set Renee on his lap. He set the heating pad on her stomach and gave her the meds before handing her the bottle of chocolate oat milk. 

Wes cooed and hummed a song as he rocked her on his lap. “It will be okay. I got you.” Said Wes.

(aw you are being so sweet I like it)

she sniffled as he put the heating pad on her. it felt so good. she took the motrin pretty well and was trying to get the hang of drinking out of the bottle. she drank about it half as her tummy was cramping. she dropped the bottle on the floor and squirmed. “daddy I wanna lay in bed with the heating pad” she reached to get back to the bed but daddy wasn’t done yet. “DADDY! let me go please!!!” she had an attitude and was so cranky. she turned her head towards wes’ chest and rubbed her eyes. she watched cookie shift in her bed moving over to make more room. 

(I did that when my daughter had her first one. Minus the bottle and rocking her. But I did set her head on my lap and stroked it to help ease the pain. I have become the master of helping ease the pain of the monthly visitor. Last post for the night I am going to bed.)

Wes knew why she was grumpy. He carried her to bed and set her into bed. He set the heating pad just right before tucking her in. Cookie laid infront of Renee letting Renee decide if she want to cuddle or not. Wes kissed both girls foreheads before going to bed himself.

(you’re a good dad :) I should go to bed soon too. work tomorrow)

she snuggled into cookie and eventually started to doze off. around 2 am she woke up cramping again. she definitely wasn’t about to sleep in a poopy diaper. she got up and quietly made it to the bathroom. she did manage to make it, but she was struggling to get it off. she jumped up and down. the toilet had a lock on it. she quietly bent over the tub and pushed. it came out pretty quickly. she wanted something to drink and knew where daddy kept one single bottle of vodka, her favorite. she knew daddy was asleep cause his door was closed. she found the vodka and poured herself two large glasses with coke. she definitely got tipsy. she put the bottle back, but it leaked onto the floor cause the lid wasn’t tight enough. she didn’t notice as she walked back to daddy’s bedroom. she opened the door and went over to daddy’s side of the bed. she tugged on his hand as she took the last swig of drink out of the glass. she looked up and saw wes coming for the glass. “oh daddy I so sorry!” she knew she was in huge trouble. she whined and stomped her feet. 

Wes woke up to the sound of glass moving and liquid spilling. He sat up to see Renee was up and drinking. He groan and took the rest of the alcohol in the house and dumped it. “No more booze in this house.” Said Wes. He went and picked up Renee and smelled what was in her diaper. “Someone need a change.” Said Wes. He held her as he reheated the heating pad before taking her back to the nursery and set her on the changing table.

He set the heating pad on her tummy before he went to work cleaning her up and getting her into a fresh overnight diaper. “Now it is time for bed. You can either sleep in your crib with Cookie or go in my bed with me.” He groaned with a yawn.

• Like 1

she was surprised he was being so nice. but she figured maybe there would be more later. she stayed quiet but groaned when he laid her on the changing table. “I wanna sleep with you daddy…. and cookie too in your bed?” she knew cookie wasn’t allowed in daddy’s bed but it didn’t hurt to try. she rubbed her eyes as daddy carried her to his bed. he didn’t let cookie in before he shut the door. “daddy….?” renee wanted to ask wes a question but she wasn’t sure if he was in a bad mood or not. 

• Like 1

Wes rubbed inbetween his eyes before he let Cookie into the room. He got Renee into his bed before getting into the bed himself. Cookie jumped and cuddled on top of Renee’s keeping her warm and comfortable. Soon Wes was sleep. He need to make she was okay in the morning.

she whined when daddy didn’t answer her. the silent treatment. that’s even worse. he didn’t even cuddle with her. but she had cookie. once she heard wes snoring it was easier for her to fall asleep. she slept until wes’ alarm went off. she stirred a little but stayed asleep. she had a bit of a headache. she felt cookie move and get out of the bed. renee rolled over to her tummy and whined. a little while later she felt wes get into the bed, laying on top of her and rubbing her hair. 

Wes was in the kitchen making breakfast. Eggs and toast. He finished cooking and went to check on Renee. He saw she was up. “Morning sweetie, how are you feeling?” He asked giving her some pain meds and her birth control. He handed her a sippy cup of juice before he picked her up. “After breakfast and your morning diaper change we need to talk.” Said Wes.

Wes placed Renee in her chair before he put her plate infront of her. “Eat up. It should help with everything.” Said Wes.

she took her medicine but didn’t say anything. she just laid her head on his shoulder while he carried her. she had a little bit of a headache but not much of anything else. it was a heavy period day and she was already soaked. she was grumpy and didn’t want to eat. when she was sat down she ate a little bit of toast and a one bite of her eggs. “I dont want anything!” she had an attitude in her voice. she pushed the plate away and put her head down on the table. she knew she was in trouble so what was the point in being nice now. 

Wes looked at her and shook his head. “You will eat. I know you are not feeling well but it will help.” Said Wes. “Also you need to let go of the grumpiness l, just because you feel bad does not mean you have to act bad.” Said Wes as he pushed her plate to her. “Eat one whole egg and one piece of toast and you can call it done.”

she whined as she was cramping. “but daddyyy I dont want it!” she cried while she ate just enough to please wes. “there i’m all done. I want to be changed.” she kept the attitude as she pulled her hair back and tied out of her face. “daddy i’m all done!” she screamed while he finished his breakfast. 

Wes picked up Renee and took her to the living room. He grabbed the naughty stool and set Renee in the corner. “You have been a brat all morning and I will not tolerate it. I was just going to tell you that I was disappointed in you about drinking but right now this needs to be fixed.” Said Wes. “If you get out of the corner before I tell you to. Your butt will be bright red and you will be grounded.”

“nooooo daddy I want out!” she sat on the stool but kicked her legs and cried. “daddy please let me out!!!!” she turned the stool around so she could kick the wall. she eventually kicked too hard and tipped the stool backwards. when she did that she fell and bit her lip causing it to bleed. “ow fuck! i’m so done with today!” she was frustrated and overwhelmed. she was stuck in a woman’s body, but just wanted to be a child. she stood up and readjusted herself hugging as she sat back down facing the wall “daddy I just wanna be alone today” 

“Okay, Little Red you can come out of time out.” Said Wes as he had a heat pad ready for her. He rubbed her head. “I know you are not feeling good but daddy got an appointment for you to see the doctor that can stop your period for a year at a time.” Said Wes. “You can relax in the living room or your nursery.” He offered. He kissed her cheek.

“noooo daddy! I don’t wanna go to the doctor! are they gonna give me shots?” she didn’t feel like walking so she crawled to her nursery. her diaper was at its max but she had to pee again. she shuffled a little bit and released herself. when she did that she leaked. she felt the pee run down her legs and drip onto the floor. now she felt EVEN MORE like a baby. she stayed on all fours and had a really naughty thought. she lowered herself onto the floor and slowly grinded on her diaper as she whimpered. 

Wes went to the nursery to see Renee was grinding her diaper on the floor causing a mess as she leaked and the diaper was tearing. He went and picked her up but it was took late as the diaper ripped spilling the contents out of the diaper. All the soaked padding spilled out of the diaper. Wes removed her diaper. “You should have told me.” Said Wes.

Wes went over and grabbed a brush. He set her over his lap and started to spank her. He took his time going slow. “You made a giant mess. You should have came to me when you leaked or when you knew your diaper was full.” He said as he swatted at her rear. After ten he stopped. “Are you ready to be a good girl?” He asked.

“oh no daddy! i’m so sorry. I wont do it again!” she kicked and pleaded with wes to most spank her. “daddy I didnt know it was gonna leak! I really didn’t! I ASKED FOR A CHANGE!” that was the last thing she said before daddy started counting the spanks. renee eventually stopped kicking and cried hugging daddy’s leg. “yes daddy! i’ll be a good girl. I wont do it no more” she sniffled. “daddy can I get up please?” she could feel herself bleeding a little. she whined “daddy I need to get up PLEASE” she said it as nicely and sweetly as she could. 

He spanked a few more times before he picked her up. He took her to her nursery and set her on the changing table and went to work changing Renee. Furthermore, he got her dressed in a purple dress to go with her diaper. "Okay, now once we got your sandals on we will be going." said Wes.