LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

“I dont want to hear it. keep up the begging and you won’t get changed AT ALL. you can sleep in it for all I care. when I say you’re ready for a change, you will get one. as a matter of fact, go stand in the corner. when the timer goes off, you go to your room.” mommy set the timer for 20 minutes. she finished cleaning the kitchen and sat down on the couch waiting for the timer to go off while she drank a glass of wine. 

However Reis daddy stopped her and pulled her aside while the poor girl was sniffling  “Darling just stop and think for a second did you forget how sensitive and stressed  Rei can be it’s not her fault on what’s been happening to her. 

“ok fine. i’m just frustrated. i’m about to have to do this all on my desk own when you leave. I guess we can get her changed. you start a warm bath for her”

mommy sighed as she walked up to rei. “ i’m sorry babydoll. mommy just has a lot on her plate right now.” she picked the little girl up and carried her to her bedroom. she got to work cleaning up the messy diaper. once reí was cleaned she set her down on her feet. “go get in your bath and then we can read a story when you’re done.” mommy made sure reí made it to the bathroom. she picked out a soft comfy purple footie pj and a pink night time diaper for reí to wear to bed. 

daddy picked her up and set her in the warm water with lavender bubbles. “hey sweetheart, I know that was rough.” he grabbed a cup and poured water over her head to relax her. he washed and conditioned the long hair, and washed her body. “ok honey, you’ve had a long day, I think it’s a good time to get out and get to bed” daddy let her play a little bit and then picked her up and wrapped her in a towel. he gave her a kiss on the forehead and then laid her down on the bed so mommy could put rei in her diaper and pjs. 

“you just don’t feel like talking much tonight do you honey? it’s ok if you don’t. mommy is really sorry.” she hugged rei and put powder on her private areas and taped the diaper in place. she patted the front of the diaper and stood rei up to get her sleeper on. she attached a big paci to the front. “hey, do you want to watch a movie while you fall asleep?”

Rei looked up at her mother with her thumb still her mouth before saying “I baby” she said as she was padded up and dressed in her pjs it seemed the small had entered into a regressed state as her eyes turned a darker purple shaded color 

“hmmm okay. so I guess I will get you a bottle of milk and i’ll be right back. you stay in your bed and don’t get up ok?” she pushed the paci into teis mouth as she turned on the tv to cartoons on disney plus as she walked to the kitchen. she came back with warm milk and handed it to rei as she knelt down beside her stroking her hair while she handed her the bottle. “cmon, be a good girl and drink your milk. then your tummy should be plenty full and you’ll sleep good tonight” 

• Like 1

mommy noticed the changes. once rei finished the bottle mommy rubbed reis back for a bit as she started to doze off mommy turned on a star projector and turned off the lights. “look how pretty it is honey. now you get some good sleep tomorrow is christmas eve and santa comes!” 

she went to her room to get ready for bed as she talked to daddy “do you think she’s ready for the crib? i’m scared she’s going to get up in the middle of the night. I know we were going to wait till christmas, but I think we should put it up tomorrow. I can take rei out for a couple hours tomorrow to visit a friend and you can put it together” she yawned as she laid down and set an alarm for the next day. 

• Like 1

Rei dozed off as she finished half her bottle and cuddled up to her stuffed anImal. 

He nodded “Has she been falling out of bed a lot maybe it’s for the best.” He told her as he went to bed 

mommy went to sleep. at some point she got up to check on rei and go pee. she was asleep, she looked so peaceful. she went to the bathroom and when she was done she went back to sleep. she woke up the next morning to rei crying before her alarm went off. she walked in the room to see what was up. “what the matter baby

“yeah honey mommy can tell. let’s get you changed and you can just sleep with us for the rest of the night ok” she picked rei up and got her changed into a new diaper and same sleeper. she got her a bottle of juice and took her to her bed. daddy was sleeping in a separate room. “shhhh it’s ok baby we’re gonna go right back to sleep” she laid rei down and got situated herself in the dark, cold room. 

they slept through the night until mommy’s alarm went off. she got out of bed and started making red and green pancakes because it was christmas eve. she had a couple of last minute things to  get at the store. 

Rei wax softly sucking her pacifier without a care in the world having wetting her diaper in her sleep.

Her daddy looked at her mommy “Should we set up her old  playpen the chances are she might be in her regressed state.0

mommy finished up the pancakes. “yeah we probably should. I don’t want her getting into something she shouldn’t. we can also get out some of her baby toys. I think she would like it.” 

mommy went to go wake rei up and get her changed. she dressed her in a red long sleeved top, a green skirt and white tights. she carried her to the living room and sat her on the couch while daddy set up the playpen 

“i’m going to get you something to eat sweetheart. i’m helping daddy real quick and i’ll get you in your high chair” she helped daddy finish setting up and quickly got rei settled in her high chair. she even strapped her in. she set cut up pancakes straight onto the tray along with a little bit of syrup and a bottle of apple juice. “ok let’s make sure you eat good and get your tummy full ok?” 

mommy helped rei eat a little bit and took bites of her own food in between

Rei allowed herself to be fed making abit of her mess on her face while doing her best to feed herself while taking occasional sips from her bottle while babbling happily