LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

Rei Takagai yawned from her bed as she sat up and rubbed her eyes before she whined when she felt the all to familiar feeling underneath her blankets “Wet again…” she whined feeling that it was uproper a girl her age to still be wetting her becd especially she would be entering 6th grade next school semester she just hoped no one would find out 

17C1641C-A45D-4E1D-A756-76F111653A32.jpeg

• Like 1

Reís mom new she was having accidents even though she tried her best to discreetly clean up her messes.

however sometimes when her mom woke up in the middle of the night she could hear the washer and dryer running. 

she sighed as she made Reí breakfast before she got out of bed to start her last day of school before christmas break. 

Rei quickly gathered her wet stuff and put them In the wash then grabbed her favorite pair of hello kitty themed panties and her school uniform then headed to the kitchen “Morning mom.” She said rubbing her eyes and climbed into her booster seat that needed due to her short size.

“good morning honey. I made you a good breakfast. I hope you like pancakes and sausage with fruit!” she also gave her juice on the side. “let’s get to eating so you’re not late today. Are you excited for christmas break? Your dad will be here visiting for a couple of days!” 

Rei nodded her head happily as she started to eat “Yes mommy I am can we go get a tree after school?” She asked forgetting about her bedwetting ordeal for the moment while she dug into her food 

“of course we can honey. I do want you to make sure this note makes it to your school nurse ok? And it is very clear you don’t read the note. it’s private between the nurse and mommy. understood? Now finish up so we can put your shoes on and get going” 

the note reads “to whom this may concern i’ve noticed reí having accidents at home and want to make sure she’s not having them at school and hiding it from me. if she has been having accidents please let me know”

The small girl nodded “Yes mommy.” As she finished up and put her plate in the sink and went to put her shoes on unaware what the note said.  Despite already wetting the bed Rei would occasionally have daytime accidents at home to the point where her mom has considered putting her back in pull ups. The girl finally returned “Ready mommy.”

“thank you for putting you plate  in the sink. such a good girl. alright let’s go get you to school!” they drive to school and dropped reí off. she sighed knowing she had to do something about her accidents. did she really want to put her back in pull ups? especially with her dad visiting. she had been acting out lately since our divorce was finalized. her grades have been slipping and she’s just been a complete mess. she decided one night of pull ups wouldn’t hurt. she drove to the store and picked up a package of overnight princess pull ups and decided to grab a plastic potty to put in her room. 

Rei was unaware what her mom had bought her as she was placed in her car seat which she required to her small size before she was dropped off “Bye mommy see you later. She sighed as she was dropped off she didn’t know why but school seemed alittle harder lately things were so simple during her preschool days. The small girl made a trip to the nurses office to drop the note off 

the nurse sighed and looked down at reí. “so you’ve been lying to your mommy? she’s not going to be happy when she sees my note back to her”

the letter reads “yes reí has had a couple of accidents. it was during recess so we figured it was just from drinking too much water while on the track” 

“well honey sometimes it’s better that way, it keeps you from walking around in wet clothes. give this note to your mommy.  now go to class, and enjoy your christmas break!”

rei’s mom was at home and decided to come up with a few rules to see if reís behavior continued to get worse or better. she picked her up from school and got her buckled into her seat. “so how was your day at school today sweet heart?”

she took the note from her little hands. “I will read it when we get home”  she gets back in the car and heads to a toy store. “I know you’ve been having a little bit of a hard time so I figured a toy could help cheer you up a little. now this is a big store and christmas is coming up so I will be putting you in a backpack leash so you don’t get lost.” she got reí out and put her in the backpack leash and headed into the store. they wondered over to the section with baby dolls. 

Rei pouted as she had to wear a backpack leash like she was a toddler but didn’t anything while she looked through the dolls before picking out a doll that had yellow hair was wearing a light blue dress with a ribbon on it. While looking at it the girl felt a familiar feeling in her bladder and started doing the potty dance 

BAFE9EFF-30DA-46E7-A70D-5E5482EEFA33.jpeg

she looked through the baby dolls until reí found one she liked. “that’s a very pretty dolly such a great choice!” she noticed reí squirming a little. “oh honey, do you have to go potty? it’s all the way on the other side of the store. can you be a big girl and hold it?” they tried their vast to navigate through the crowd but it was so busy. they almost made it but reí stopped and froze. she looked down and saw pee running down reis legs. 

Rei nodded slowly as she wanted to prove  to her mommy that she was a big girl and did her best to try to hold it but getting through big crowds was a challenge. About halfway through the small girl lost the battle and started to tear up as pee started rubbing down her legs 

“it’s ok honey, accidents happen. this time it truly wasn’t your fault. cmon let’s get you cleaned up baby” she walked reí over to the family restroom and went inside. “now I dont want you to be too embarrassed but I brought a pull up, I went to the store today and figured you could use them at night. I guess you need them during the day too sweetie” she noticed reí starting to cry so she comforted her while she got her cleaned up and changed. she didn’t bring an extra pair of pants. “i’m so sorry reí, I dont have anything to put over your pull up. I guess it’s up to you. do you want to put your wet skirt over your pull up, or do you just want me to carry you.”

Rei sniffled as she was taken to the family restroom before she found herself being cleaned up before seeing the pull up “Buh buh I’m a big girl pull ups are for babies!” As the pull up was pull up was  pulled up to her waist before trying to use the top of her uniform to cover it up and just reached up to be carried.

05DAD6DF-F326-40D6-835D-F302E19934B7.jpeg

“hey mommy never called you a baby. all ages of people have to wear pull up’s and diapers. it how you behave while you wear them is what makes you a baby. cmon dry those tears up honey. we need to get home and make dinner” they exited the restroom and stood in line to buy the doll. it took them a few more minutes to exit the store. she carried her to the car and got her buckled in and put a blanket over her lap. she puts the doll by reí and gets into the car. “guess who’s going to come over soon?” she waited for reí to reply as she started the car. 

“your daddy is coming to visit!” she looked in the rear view mirror to see reí looking nervous. “what’s wrong honey?” they drove in silence besides the radio playing. they got home and parked the car. she got reí out and made sure to grab the doll and the note. she fumbled with the keys until matthew opened the door. “Oh hey matthew! thanks for opening the door. can you take the doll while I get reí situated please?” she hands mathew the doll and sets reí down in her bedroom. “ok we’re going to sit on the bed and i’m going to read the note the nurse sent home.” she reads the note and clicks her tongue “young lady? why have you been lying to me? you’re not getting away with lying to me. i’ve let you slide with quite a bit lately. i’m going to go start making dinner. I will talk to you about some things while we eat dinner? do you understand me little girl?” she stands up and looks down on reí waiting for her to answer. 

Rei was definitely nervous about the note through the way home and looked down when scolded her about the note “Because I didn’t want to wear diapees to school everyone will make fun of me if I do.”

“it’s never good to lie to anyone, at all. it’s very childish thing to do reí. i’m not sure if everyone is going to find out. you just go to the nurse when you need a change. it will be ok. mommy is very disappointed right now. you go visit with your daddy while I make dinner. then we have a punishment and rules to discuss” she went off to the kitchen and sighed as she started making spaghetti for dinner, with a side of garlic bread and broccoli. she watched reí and mathew tun around the house as he chased her and tickled her. 

Rei pouted as she went back to the living room in nothing but shirt pull up blushing at the Disney Princess learning designs before squeaking when her daddy came behind her and tickle causing her to squeal