LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bedwetters Journey To Diapers ( Open )

JE PUNK

daddy started to lead reí down a path. he made sure to let the little girl catch up with him. they walked a little more and found a tree that was a little talller than reí, and a tree much bigger than daddy. “which tree do you want sweet heart?” said daddy in a happy tone. 

“perfect tree baby! let’s gets it cut down. I will hold you while the worker cuts it down ok? it will be loud so you can cover your ears if you need to” they stepped back and daddy lifted reí into his arms while it was being cut down. they got it all tied up and ready to be loaded onto daddy’s truck. 

Rei nodded shyly as the tree was cut. it down before watching being tied up and ready to be loaded  not realizing the crash startled her alittle which caused some pee to escape into her diaper 

“oh honey i’ve looked around and there are no bathrooms. do you think you can hold it till we get to a gas station down the road?” he tried his best to encourage the little girl. she was cute squirming around and he knew she would barely make it once he buckled her into her seat. they got to the truck and he buckled her in at this point she was grabbing her diaper. 

Rei blushed brightly and shook her head no as she was placed in her car seat before giving off a relaxable sigh while she uncrossed her legs it was obvious the small girl had used her diaper 

“awww sweetheart you tried really hard to hold it. I know you did. well at least that diaper will hold a couple more pee pees for you. now let’s go get this tree home. mommy is waiting for us.” he kissed reí on the forehead and made sure she was settled in her car seat. he got settled and turned on the radio and started the drive home. they hit some traffic and we’re at a standstill on the interstate. they were still half an hour from the house and daddy had to use the bathroom. 

Rei blushed heavily as she was put in her car seat and felt her diaper squish alittle it really felt kinda odd to her sitting in a wet diaper as she tried not to think about it 

they finally got through the traffic and made it home. daddy rushed getting reí out va of the car and into the house. “ok i’m going to the potty and when we get done we will bring the tree inside” daddy finished up in the bathroom barely making it. once he was done he went to reí. “ok sweetie im going to go get the tree off of the car. you stay on the couch and don’t get down”

daddy managed to get the tree in the house without damaging anything. mommy helped set up the pot and vacuumed up all the pine needles from the tree. mommy set her attention to reí. “did someone go potty in their diaper today?”

“awww well it’s a good thing I have plenty of diapers for my little baby” mommy picked up rei and carried her to her room. “alright let’s get you out of that wet diaper” she untapped the wet diaper and placed it in the diaper pail. she wiped rei down with wipes and placed a purple diaper under her. she put some cream on her as well as baby powder. she taped the diaper up and handed rei a stuffed animal. “so do you want to go decorate the tree now sweetheart?” 

Rei blushed heavily as she was picked up and laid on her bed while her wet diaper was being undone. The small girl shivered slightly while her little flower was wiped down before sucking her thumb while bsby lotion and powder was being applied before nodding her head as her new diaper was taped up

mommy watched her sweet little girl put the ornaments in a big clump at the bottom of the tree. she giggles loudly. she bent down to her levels “so I know christmas is just around the corner. have you thought about writing a list to santa? i’ve heard there’s still time to get it to the north pole!”

Rei nodded her head slowly as she finished putting her ornaments on the tree “Ummm could I do that now mommy?” She had afew ideas on what she wanted for Christmas 

“of course you can. let’s go to your room and get some paper and some crayons” she led rei by the hand to her room and got everything laid out on the table. there was a couple sheets of paper and some crayons. “do you want mommy’s help? or do you want to do it on your own?” 

Rei blushed “I can do do it on my own mommy.” She said shyly and she sat down which caused her padded rump to crinkle while she started to put together a list. The first thing on the list she wanted was a Sailor Chibi Moon costume to wear fir the next Comic Con Event along with some pajamas.

“ok baby. you write whatever you want and i’ll make sure it gets to santa!” she watched as she saw what Rei wrote down. she already knew she wanted the costume and had purchased it a while ago. tickets weren’t on sale yet, but of course they would go like they did every year before that. she wondered if she wanted footie pjs. most of her christmas shopping was done, but she did have a couple of more surprises for the little girl. “that’s such a great list so far honey, let me know when you’re done and we can eat some dinner, then it’s time for bed” 

Rei of course did course did add a sleeper which was a panda hooded themed after afew minutes she only added afew morr things “It’s all done mommy.” The small gjrl said softly 

“you did such a great job! santa is going to love it!” she praised the little girl and put the list in an envelope and sealed it. “ok i’ll put this in the express mail tonight so it gets there in time” she kissed rei on the forehead and led her to the living room. “so do you want spaghetti for dinner or dino nuggets and fries?”